Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,370 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp (1015 Views)

Mature Minds Needed Here / Matured Minds Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by vybzkartel: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Please is it a possible a man's wife could be sexually interested in the man's brother?

For example, my wife wanting to bed my brother

If it's possible what are the signs?

How could this taboo be stopped?

If you are in such a husband 's shoes what must u do?
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2017
hmmmmmm,
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by omoiyamayor(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Don't know about your culture,it's a taboo if you find out,just man up and find out what u not giving her.
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by seunlayi(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
vybzkartel:
Please is it a possible a man's wife could be sexually interested in the man's brother?

You want to break your home?
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by vybzkartel: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2017
seunlayi:

You want to break your home?

What
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Pray and fast...for God's direction
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by ikp120(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
It's very possible if your brother is like Drake or any other sexy guy.

You can spot it through her sex body language towards your brother, AKA sex vibes. If she dey give your brother the "abeg come and fvck me" eye or attitude, just know that jungle wan mature very soon.

There's no way to prevent it. A hoe will always be a hoe ( I didn't call your wife a hoe o. No go report me o cheesy cheesy ).

The highest you fit do na to tell your brother say your woman dey eye him, make he dey avoid her. That's risky sha o. I no send o, before your brother go start to dey broadcast am everywhere or even bring am come Nairaland say married woman don fall in love with him.

Abi you wan chain your wife? undecided undecided undecided Women of this generation no dey hear word o. Na only your brother wey she wan fvck fit help.
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by ikeepitreal(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2017
keep your brother away from your wife. it's as simple as that.
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by Escabado: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
vybzkartel:

Be strong and don't be a weakling. First take your wife to juju or to a pastor or prist to swear an oat never to allow any other man sleep with her expect you .
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by vybzkartel: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:

Be strong and don't be a weakling. First take your wife to juju or to a pastor or prist to swear an oat never to allow any other man sleep with her expect you .

It is not me please.. Just used myself for the example
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by Escabado: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
vybzkartel:

It is not me please.. Just used myself for the example

Tell me the state the person is for from and the state the girl is from
Re: Mature Minds Needed On Here Sharp Sharp by vybzkartel: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:

Tell me the state the person is for from and the state the girl is from

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love / I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother / Why Cant I Last Long? Though I Used To M@st.urbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.