Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose (350 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose by bumi10(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2017
I was obese for 25-years. I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore.

Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.

I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. I am happier, healthier and more confident. Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.”

Editor's Note:

Is she inadvertently regretting the fact that she is now slim?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/i-earned-more-money-when-i-was-fat-than.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose by Jostico: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
grin Na the money be the koko fat or thin
Re: I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose by pyyxxaro: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Yokozona Fall on u

Bulldozer fall on u undecided
Re: I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose by blaquebelle: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
shocked
Issalie, op those pics can't be of the same person
Re: I Earned More Money When I Was Fat Than When Am Slim – Lepacious Bose by coolebux(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2017
This shows that some people are actually lazy undecided
If Bose can reduce her body to this size comfortably
Why can't these other fatties with offensive odour tighten up and save us the breathing stress

(1) (Reply)

[music+video] Olamide Ft Davido "Summer Body" / ‘god Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me’ – Tboss / Crazy Birthday Party That Brought Davido And Other Celebrities To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.