Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) (66514 Views)

Bike Man Carrying 8 Dogs At The Back Seat (Photo) / I Need A Local Male Dog In Ikorodu / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Help ur self, the police can't be everywhere, get armed legally make sure u av the necessary documents
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:

It is not trash. He is simply telling you to think like a human the next time you want to comment.
Do I mis some thing here
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Marvel1206:
Rip dog.
We are in the second half of the year and you never get sense? When you're done convulsing ontop Afonja matter tell me.
I came to class late so who they cox Casals here
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Humility017(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:

Go easy on the guy jare
Lol...can you please send me these pic. thanks
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
bewla:
Do I mis some thing here
Of course!!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dem for treat d dog at least na.. Poor animal after he don't help dem they wait make he die so that Dem go barbecue am..

1 Like

Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by calberian: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
Rest in Peace DOG

Don't worry.

They say all dogs go to heaven.

smiley
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

You brain, liver and kidney pounded with black-soap at midnight will make a potent money ritual charm!
you need not say too much, just looking at the guy's username will tell you something is seriously wrong with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by AgatuBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:

Go easy on the guy jare

d tym for going easy don pass. dis guy needs to b talked some sense to
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Every resident of Ikorodu needs giant dogs at a time like this.
lordkit2:
According to A resident of Ikorodu community who shared the story online wrote;

"Lets b vigilant...#Badoo deadly group are still at work.. C wat they did around 1am today, They wanted to enter a house @my area #ojogbe....bt Dis #dog stopped them by barking.. Nd look at wat they did to D #dog.. M nt sure dis #dog is going to survive....d #dog is bleeding seriously...So #sad.. May God continue to guide nd protect us .. #GOD pls at Dis stage u are D onlyone Dat can help us. Pls intervene.. Dis is getting too much.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/02/photos-dog-prevents-badoo-members-from-carrying-out-attack-in-ikorodu/

Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
I think jungle justice is the solution so that it wouldn't escalate stylishly like Boko Haram
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

You brain, liver and kidney pounded with black-soap at midnight will make a potent money ritual charm!
laff wan kill me die lolzzzzzz
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
ovokooo:
Davido hangs out with cultists in Kenya as they diss Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4dy9D89MQ
7 is the number!
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Ambode is really an ediot if he can not bring dis badoo ediots to an abrupt end.. Wats d essence of the whole jamboree his building in lagos when he cants sanitize most area in d state of criminal bastards, or provide perfect security for vulnerable areas like ikorodu and the likes, or even lagos in general as cheif security officer of d state.. .. Most nigerian governors are so dumb and stewpid dat they do not have it in d back of their mind that seine curity in all nook and crannies of their state is their first number one mandate and priority and failure to provide dat clearly indicate that they have no capacity to go near such sensitive positions as Governor of a state..1 little case of crime in their state should be a very big deal n dealt wit, wit all vigour that any sound that dat is heard of d deterrent dat any form of demonic crime or practice or attempt to practice that d government of state implement against such act that is heard wld make any individual tremble, n not fink of tryying such crime, talk not of the issue of dis badoo bastards continually being in d news, and we've neva heard that ediot called ambode come out to condemn it.. Like d life of his own family is d one to be protected n d ones on ikorodu are not his concerns... The basic sickness of every nigerian politician and most ediots in government is that they have not an atom of care or empathy towards anyone, not even their ppl.. N dia insensitivity stinks to high heavens... Empathy towards humanity in their dull brains is equal to zero... Dat is y they can never perform, but loot... Their means of forcing them selves they at d first place has been entirely selfish n extremely self centered., noting they say is true, n if nigerians are expecting dis gang of rouges to do anything completely meaningful, or even meaningful @ all?.. Wusaiiii. . But how we tolerate or even watch or allow dis kind of obvious criminal individuals get to government offices still baffles me.. Dnt have an issue wit ambode being in government, but i just fink he had to continue wif d precedence of fashola, but in d area of security, ambode is fast becoming a total failure.. N even less concerned... Fashola will feel wriggled n irritated by dirty insecurities like dat being in d news n must have stormed ikorodu by now... Dats wat makes dat fashola different.. Sensitivity to human plight is key to result oriented leadership...
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by BunmiSLim: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
ovokooo:
Davido hangs out with cultists in Kenya as they diss Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4dy9D89MQ
Re: Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
prettyboi1989:
you need not say too much, just looking at the guy's username will tell you something is seriously wrong with him

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.