Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Girls Be Like Dis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Be Like Dis? (652 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Be Like Dis? by Cockyzy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2010
Why are most girls vamp? They always want to use what they have got to exploit men and them would still be the one complaining that Men are like dog,men are sexholics.You girls,wetin una come be? Why e be like this sef?
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by Blueice4re(f): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
Point of correction stop Generalizing .
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by Freiburger(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
Cockyzy:

Why are most girls vamp? They always want to use what they have got to exploit men and them would still be the one complaining that Men are like dog,men are sexholics.You girls,wetin una come be? Why e be like this sef?

Not all girls bro, but most Naija Girls, tieir eyes open reach back, Just like some men are sick for anything on skirt, the same way some girls are ill for anyman that hold some small dough, that's why u see most of them jumping into the wrong marriages.
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by Cockyzy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
Am talking about naija girls them.which land we day na nairaland abi?@blueice: d tin knack u or e be like say u join d league? Am not generalizing.my girlfriend once asked me why most girls are like that cuz she do see the traits in her girlfriends.well all i said was that anygirl that does such is possessed with da evil spirit of whoredom.abi i lie?
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by iice(f): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2010
grin grin Nor mind them grin grin
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by googles: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2010
[size=13pt]***heavy sigh***

guys bone
girls bone
so why does anyone have a problem with pple boning pple [/size]
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by 190: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2010
this is officially the 1st thread from cocky
that dosent related to f~~k and pu~~y

this is a sign of good things to come

God blessed be ur name
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by Cockyzy(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2010
Hey,u day jealous or wetin? Na me like wetin i like i no say make u like am.am all good.am putting my ability to use.i try 2 be the Mr.when it cum to sexua.lity,romance,dating psychology and everything related to them girl.i love my chick that why i want be everything 4 her.no be my fault jor.
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by 190: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2010
^^

Another SLAP

and that is the reason why we should thank God
2morw is Thanksgivin day for cocky~
Re: Why Girls Be Like Dis? by neily(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
Men are the worst. If they don't patronise the ladies, they won't continue. If men could change den ladies will change also.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Good Girl Meet A Good Guy? / What Do U: / Guys: What Did You See In Ladies That Makes You Fall With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.