Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

God Is Not In Heaven....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not In Heaven....... (385 Views)

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not In Heaven....... by Emmanuel1999(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Am not concluding please it is just according to my study.........yes God is not in heaven he created heaven for man, He is an invincible God who is everywhere, thats why in psalms we hear of the secret place of the most high.... Gen. 1 vs 1 in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. so where has he been staying before creation.......
Re: God Is Not In Heaven....... by torres89: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
the end really got me cracking

where as he been staying all this while

let me help you out a bit

Augustine of hippo who was a philosopher once tried to understand a mystery about God

He was walking by the seashore one day contemplating and trying to understand the mystery of the Holy Trinity when he saw a small boy running back and forth from the water to a spot on the seashore. The boy was using a sea shell to carry the water from the ocean and place it into a small hole in the sand.
The Bishop of Hippo approached him and asked, “My boy, what are doing?”
“I am trying to bring all the sea into this hole,” the boy replied with a sweet smile.
“But that is impossible, my dear child, the hole cannot contain all that water” said Augustine.
The boy paused in his work, stood up, looked into the eyes of the Saint, and replied, “It is no more impossible than what you are trying to do – comprehend the immensity of the mystery of the Holy Trinity with your small intelligence.”

don't fight it

just keep loving and forget about the creation mystery
Re: God Is Not In Heaven....... by ifenes(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
God is everywhere, it's you and me. Heaven and hell are a state of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not In Heaven....... by orunto27: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
The Universe is round, all encompassing and at the Footstool/step of God. So God uses His Footsteps, as Fulcrum, to move the Universe. Other Spaces outside the Universe is called GODSPHERE and He lives there.
Re: God Is Not In Heaven....... by orunto27: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
There is Heaven in the Universe but God does not live there.
God lives outside the Universe which is Heaven too but more appropriately called GODSPHERE.

(1) (Reply)

Are Christian Worshipers Permitted To Wear Caps In Church / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Pastor Who Fed His Church Members With Petrol Gives Them Flowers To Eat. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.