Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend (1157 Views)

WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by LubeyNaijaBlog: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian comedian, Emmanuel Ugonna Iwueke popularly known as Craze Clown
who just graduated from Kharkiv National University on Friday took to his Twitter page yesterday to reveal the best part of his stay in Ukraine.

Sharing photos of himself and his girlfriend who also graduated on the same day with him, he wrote:
"A couple that GRADUATES together stays … my best part of Ukraine experience"

See photos from his graduation below:

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/comedian-craze-clown-shares-lovely.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by LubeyNaijaBlog: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Congrats,i pray that you and your bae end up well,there is nofin like A Couple that GRADUATES together stays,graduating together is not a grantee that two of you will stick together one might decide to waka.Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by etzskillz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
issorit
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Following
my sister to the other room
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by decatalyst(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
A professional doctor and a crazy clown he is grin

The babe make sense too...the house suppose sweet thats if the babe get sense of humor sha
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
I like the guy style of comedy....
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by tobillionaire(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
papa ADE
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my sister to the other room
lols your brother to the other don leave you go UK since go and bring him back their so many rooms here

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by Felixtami(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Make sense: A doctor and a comic
seriousnsss with fun
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by PapiNigga: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
fine Girl
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Shares Lovely Graduation Photos With Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
The girl is Fine, this guy too mumu sha... well congrats to them.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wows In New Photos As She Goes On Low Cut (photos) / Mother Shares Touching Story Of Her Beautiful Daughter Born Without Eyes / Bobrisky Rants On Snapchat, Gives Details About His Upcoming Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.