Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

My First Love(story Of Love And Betrayal) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Love(story Of Love And Betrayal) (678 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love(story Of Love And Betrayal) by Herdex(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chapter 1

''i love u" i love u to i reply
my head was moving closer to her mouth in a slow motion,that waz wen d devil decide to punish me. Wake up! Wake up!

Me: Who be dat wan way dey dizturb me nw, opening my eyes' i saw my best friend staring @me.i wax nw thinking y would diz boy be here dix morning..it wax is voice dat brought me out of my thinking mode..

my friend: Guy u dn forget say we get lectures today..'' Dat waz wen i remember dat this is my first day @ school''

[b! i jxt stand up as if i waz shook with needle, cause i waz told d man dat we are having is lecture is very strict,if u late a minute u're going to have your remaining lectures out side...[/b]

Meet me, am adewale by name bt my friend call me Herdex, 5.4 tall, yes am nt dat tall ,am ebony black with a long baby face.

As for my friend his d complete opposite of me his fair ,6,5ft tall,has a complete matured face.Dat y people call us tom nd Jerry before i forget his name his daniel....

Before 3minutes i'm through with my dressing,check my time 8:01,i jxt carried my bag with out checking it.

thank God this man never come..i jxt find some were sit down,i check around i did nt c my friend.

FLASH BACK

Daniel: Am already going.

me: Y??

Daniel: Ave u forgoting i ave to meet our HOD today.

Me: Oh oh nw i remember..ok buy, incase u first me to reach d lecture room abeg keep sit for me..nd if i also first u i would also do d same.

Daniel: Ok no p nw..i ave to go..

PRESENT

i was still looking around until my eyes caught a goodess of water..diz girl is to pretty i cant even describe her,she's so gifted in everything. I waz still i my own thinking mode wen i heard..''Hey!....... You! wat waz d last thing i said!!.
Re: My First Love(story Of Love And Betrayal) by Herdex(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
U guys shuld plz comment nd correct me on some errors diz is my first story ...thankx

(1) (Reply)

This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 8 / What Novel Are You Reading Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.