Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? (792 Views)

Broke Girls And Cheating. / I’m 17 And Cheating On My Boyfriend With My Flirty History Teacher Who’s 26 — I / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by christopher123(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ladies what do you think about this?To me this is bitter truth,i decide to copy and share,to take life simple so as to have rest of mind。*This is true:*

1). Most men cannot have sex exclusively with just one woman, for the rest of their lives.

2). Men are created with varied sexual appetite, some men can do without sex for a year, others cannot do without sex for 2 days.

3). A man who’s madly in love with one woman may still have sex with other women but still love his ‘woman’.

4). Some of the best husbands have concubines or mistresses. Their extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the man sane and free of sexual tensions, especially during mid-life crises.

5). If your man is just having sex with some sweet sexy teen or babe, DO NOT WORRY. It’s part of the game.

6). Before you choose your man, ensure he believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way, chances are that he will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.

7). Most chronic wife beaters are faithful husbands, they hardly have extra marital affairs.

cool. Most ‘extra’ loving husbands have concubines, these concubines keep the man abreast on new ways of making women happy.

9). Your man’s mistress or concubine is most times not interested in you or your home. She has already seen your pictures and those of your kids via your hubby’s phone. She and your hubby just have a sexual understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.

10). As a woman, if you go all out in a bid to catch your husband red-handed cheating, you WILL succeed. Then what next? If you listen hard to your domestic servants in their private discussions, you will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?

11). Judge your man by his responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who he’s giving ‘Sexual style’ to outside

12) A man who will cheat will cheat irrespective of what you do! Stop checking his phone, don’t go through his mailbox! Stay away from it.

Men and Cheating:Ladies what do you think about this?
https://etimes.com.ng/men-cheatingladies-think/
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

Men & Cheating are like 5&6 angry

Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
To my future husband;
You may cheat but don't let me catch you.angry angry I repeat,don't let me catch you angry

1 Like

Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
christopher123:
Ladies what do you think about this?To me this is bitter truth,i decide to copy and share,to take life simple so as to have rest of mind。*This is true:*

1). Most men cannot have sex exclusively with just one woman, for the rest of their lives.

2). Men are created with varied sexual appetite, some men can do without sex for a year, others cannot do without sex for 2 days.

3). A man who’s madly in love with one woman may still have sex with other women but still love his ‘woman’.

4). Some of the best husbands have concubines or mistresses. Their extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the man sane and free of sexual tensions, especially during mid-life crises.

5). If your man is just having sex with some sweet sexy teen or babe, DO NOT WORRY. It’s part of the game.

6). Before you choose your man, ensure he believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way, chances are that he will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.

7). Most chronic wife beaters are faithful husbands, they hardly have extra marital affairs.

cool. Most ‘extra’ loving husbands have concubines, these concubines keep the man abreast on new ways of making women happy.

9). Your man’s mistress or concubine is most times not interested in you or your home. She has already seen your pictures and those of your kids via your hubby’s phone. She and your hubby just have a sexual understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.

10). As a woman, if you go all out in a bid to catch your husband red-handed cheating, you WILL succeed. Then what next? If you listen hard to your domestic servants in their private discussions, you will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?

11). Judge your man by his responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who he’s giving ‘Sexual style’ to outside

12) A man who will cheat will cheat irrespective of what you do! Stop checking his phone, don’t go through his mailbox! Stay away from it.

Men and Cheating:Ladies what do you think about this?
https://etimes.com.ng/men-cheatingladies-think/
Mehn i rate dis ur point, starting from Number 12, 10, 11, 6, 5.
Wat i can say about dis issue is dat cheating is jux part of men's nature and character. dey can't do without cheating no matta wat. even if it's small.

#I Rest My Case @Wizpro
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
@ 6
dere some guys who still believe HIV is a hoax created by d west to discourage sex cheesy
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Number 7 ...

Has an iota of truth!
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:
@ 6
dere some guys who still believe HIV is a hoax created by d west to discourage sex cheesy
come who give u mind,?so u nor dey fear ''HIV'' abi?
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
come who give u mind,?so u nor dey fear ''HIV'' abi?
werey! shocked
i fear am pass devil sef grin
but there are guys wey no believe in its existence or to play safe.havent u heard stories of married men who infect their wives with STD?
such men boku cheesy
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Me wey no get girlfriend talk more of cheating on a woman
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dextology:
Me wey no get girlfriend talk more of cheating on a woman
we dey d same page bros
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

we dey d same page bros

See as them write epistle for cheating men, chai grin grin
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Martin0(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

werey! shocked
i fear am pass devil sef grin
but there are guys wey no believe in its existence or to play safe.havent u heard stories of married men who infect their wives with STD?
such men boku cheesy
bros I nor dey believ that tin eee,those are fake lies,who will u infect your wife,with STD is that love or what someone you claim you love abegeee what kind of cheap lie is that!!!
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dextology:

See as them write epistle for cheating men, chai grin grin
op just dey analyse the nitty gritty in blk and white about cheating men make the ladies no fall grin.as he analyse am in the format of the letter of st paul to the corinthians its a gud thing cheesy.
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

op just dey analyse the nitty gritty in blk and white about cheating men make the ladies no fall grin.as he analyse am in the format of the letter of st paul to the corinthians its a gud thing cheesy.

The op na Senior Apostle o, even Apostle Paul no write letter reach this level
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
bros I nor dey believ that tin eee,those are fake lies,who will u infect your wife,with STD is that love or what someone you claim you love abegeee what kind of cheap lie is that!!!
some guys are rough.some even wen dem do am wit ashi dem go do skin to skin cos dey believe condom dey kill d feeling.dem go pay ashi twice d money to discourage condom use.its like u never meet gboro guys cheesy.U recall toke makinwa accused her hubby of givin her std?
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dextology:

The op na Senior Apostle o, even Apostle Paul no write letter reach this level
abi grin

Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

some guys are rough.some even wen dem do am wit ashi dem go do skin to skin cos dey believe condom dey kill d feeling.dem go pay ashi twice d money to discourage condom use.its like u never meet gboro guys cheesy.U recall toke makinwa accused her hubby of givin her std?
brother brother me am not a fan to fake realities ooo,prove before I believ,you heard or were u a withness?you see these our celebrities dem dey fake lie make we for they their side eee,imagine weitin Toke dey talk educated elite at that ooo how truthful can she be,abegeee dem go just come dey tell nigerian's lies and dem go dey believ!!!
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
brother brother me am not a fan to fake realities ooo,prove before I believ,you heard or were u a withness?you see these our celebrities dem dey fake lie make we for they their side eee,imagine weitin Toke dey talk educated elite at that ooo how truthful can she be,abegeee dem go just come dey tell nigerian's lies and dem go dey believ!!!
bros some guys are reckless and some ladies as well sha.na god go save us form cheating reckless partners sha.
Re: Men And Cheating:ladies What Do You Think About This? by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

bros some guys are reckless and some ladies as well sha.na god go save us form cheating reckless partners sha.
hahahahaha na wa for u ooo cheating na tradition b4?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ikwerre People So Stubborn / Nigerians Blast Girl Who Parades Boobs On Social Media (photos) / Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.