Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany (1469 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by Hussain555(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
Abeg landers,i jst registered on this forum cos it seems der re still sme nigerians in their ryt senses.
I want to study in germany as an undergraduate student.i need sme1 to advice me as i av found 3 choices to study my desired course
the first requires that i spend a year @ a university in nijja b4 startin my 3 yrs course
the second requires toefl n a year at their preparatory school n i'm afraid of al dis dubious toefl centres
the third seems good but it is a university of applied sciences
any reasonable advice wud b appreciated[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by Hussain555(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2010
Abeg nobody wan talk to me ni?
Re: Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by Hussain555(m): 2:45am On Jan 31, 2010
Abeg landers no phuck up na.seriously dis wud contribute to my life in a big way.n advice @ all,i go appreciate
Re: Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2010
My guy, no fear, N/landers with good info will surely help u out. E be like say ur user Name dey scary sha. . . . . . Lollol
Re: Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by boyt1: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
My advise to you is, approach the German embassy on-line educational Prog.
i did 6 years programme in Koln Germany and later worked as a translator before been transfer ed to the U.K

Where to choose depends on your choice. please use the internet to get adequate info. However, North- Westfallen is a good place, in terms of their cordial relationship to foreign students from all over the world Germany is a well organised society, sophisticated High Tech. environment.
Has system that works eg. good health care system. opportunity for Student jobs etc. But bros obey the Laws, no Bull shirt!. They are strict, its not anything- goes society. The language problem you will have to complete certain levels in 9 aa 1st. But the certificate and the knowledge is worth the pains.

Goodluck!
Re: Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by vinc: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
To get more info
check this website
www.daad.de
Re: Advice For Where To Choose To Study In Germany by Hussain555(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
10ks guys.@boy t,
all my choices, my course is taught in english so i dnt tink language wud b such a barrier bt of course in interactin wif students.
but re university of aplied sciences real reputable lyk normal universities

(1) (Reply)

Texas V Los Angeles, Cost Of Living, Weather Etc / Turkey Embassy: Your Experience / Has Any Student Use A Joint Acoount Under The Pbs Tier 4 (uk Student Visa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.