Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,880 members, 7,942,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Grown Up Child Still Bed Wets.....pees On The Bed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grown Up Child Still Bed Wets.....pees On The Bed. (513 Views)

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Grown Up Child Still Bed Wets.....pees On The Bed. by Thisdaymom: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
It is not so very easy getting your kids to stop bed wetting. I have seen kids at 9 years, even 10 years old still bed wetting and the mothers complain so much and are tired of complaining; they are tired of their children’s constant, every night bed wetting. Some mothers even think and believe it is spiritual for a 1o year old to still bed wet (everything these days is a spiritual problem).

Bed wetting makes their room all smelly and stuffy and if there is no mackintosh on the bed, skin infection can occur. Bed wetting send mattresses to their early grave.
I’m not sure any child wants to be bed wetting; they do it unknowingly while sleeping and probably dreaming of how they were peeing in the toilet, only to wake up and see themselves soiled with their urine. They are willing and ready to stop, if we their mothers are willing and ready to help them to stop. Bed wetting actually make kids feel inferior and sometimes withdrawn. I remember when my daughter still bed wets, any day she bed wets, that day will be a bad day for her and anyone around, and she tends to be very unhappy that day. So when I told her that she can actually stop bed wetting if she wants, she was willing to know and see how to stop bed, SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/07/tips-to-help-your-child-stop-bed.html

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is This Thing Called Open Marriage And Open Parenting / Private Tutor In Benin City. / Let's Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.