Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) (1313 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by hakeem4(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
Believe me, if you don't have a Brave Mind, you can't watch this.
Video from the killings of the Suspected badoo Gang Members in Odogunyan, Ikorodu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXtk9wJyZ4

Source https://www.facebook.com/IkoroduAmbassadors/videos/1601647689877273/ lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by hammer6: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by iammjay(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls for ur info thy r not badoo gangs this wr innocent ppl I Knw one of them n his name was Chinedu ,a very cool n loving guy .he just got a car for his wedding n d car went bad n he went for help by calling his Frnd to come n help n thy all got killed
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by hakeem4(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:
Pls for ur info thy r not badoo gangs this wr innocent ppl I Knw one of them n his name was Chinedu ,a very cool n loving guy .he just got a car for his wedding n d car went bad n he went for help by calling his Frnd to come n help n thy all got killed
so they were innocent people? cry

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by legitnow: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Proud invention from u know where.
This is their contribution to Nigeria.
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by Honest2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yh
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by labonita1(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:
my goodness!

are you for real
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by labonita1(f): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
I hate this country
2017 and we still behave like this
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by obyrich(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
So this happened in Lagos in 2017?
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by Keballl: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:

From Paul it is now Chinedu. Why are you so inconsistent ?

iammjay:
Those guys are |00% innocent ,one of them happen to be my church member. I know him so well he recently acquired a vehicle which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but unfortunately the guys came in to ikorodu late in which the car developed a kinda mechanical fault he was contacted to come meet them at the spot so they could find a way to tow the vehicle unfortunately the vigilante group took them for something else and [size=14pt]thereby lynching mr Paul, his friend Shola and the automobile mechanic[/size].Its pathetic and heartaching .A promising young man who earns a living through comedy and cracking jokes.Just few weeks to his wedding ceremony I pity his old parents cos he s the bread winner if their family.They were accused of being members of baddo cult group and some of their body parts were cut off for only God knows ,sensitive parts like their sexual organs and hands .only God can judge evil people everywhere.RIP mr paul
Re: Video Of The Burnt Badoo Gang Burnt In Ikorodu This Morning ( Graphic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
so horror

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Ogah EBSU Onwe Chinedu, The Lecturer That Slept With Many EBUS Girls / A Bike Man Accident And Two Sienna Buses (photos) / Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.