Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend (2339 Views)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / Since I Was Born, I Have Never Seen A Girl With One Boy Friend / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by jennyluvu(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
can any body tell me how to discipline my self in such a way that i will stick to one boy friend @ a time
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
DO you mean you have multiple men at the same time?
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by Freiburger(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
e- be like say u dey mess around en?
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by hollandis(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
All jennifers are sluts,you are such a f$uccking LovePeddler. cheesy
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2010
jennyluvu:

can any body tell me how to discipline my self in such a way that i will stick to one boy friend @ a time
"do not do it" that all we can tell you, you are the one who can discipline yourself my dear smiley
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
The issue is what makes or drives you to have many BF: money or sex?
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by beey2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
It's a process, 1st U MUST BE BORN AGAIN AND REPENT OF YOUR SINFUL BEHAVIOURS.
Join & attend a bible believing church in your area. Always read your bible any time you feel the urge to go out hanging with a bfrd. By the special grace of God you will be free from this bondage in Jesus name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by kpolli(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
simple, have one boyfriend n multiple assistants
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by 190: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
@poster
cos ur P~~~y is HOT thats why u always keep sleepin arund~
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by dbigrod(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
[size=16pt]
jennyluvu:

[color=#006600]can any body tell me how to discipline my self in such a way that i will stick to one boy friend @ a time

MY DEAR,I THINK U WERE BORN TO BE PROMISCUOUS.U CANT DO ANYTHING ABT IT BUT TO THINK OF A CAREER THAT INVOLVES OPENING your LEGS.[/color][/size]
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by yme1(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
the fact is if you aint a player then you are a one woman man, there is no two ways about it
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by frank317: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
A woman goes 2 her doctor and says "doctor i want 2 open anoda hole (pussy)". "Why" askd the doc. And she replied "business in good and i want 2 open anoda branch"
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by sweetpie23: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
frank3.16:

A woman goes 2 her doctor and says "doctor i want 2 open anoda hole (kitty)". "Why" askd the doc. And she replied "business in good and i want 2 open anoda branch"
idiot

rokiatu:

"do not do it" that all we can tell you, you are the one who can discipline yourself my dear smiley
agree
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by googles: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2010
[size=13pt]discipline is the keyword let it guide you[/size]
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by ayettymama(f): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2010
loooool

ho ho ho

i dont even believe this poster so i wont say nuffing

all these men have problems!!

most of u are exactly the same as this girl

yet you are soo quick to jump down a throat

what a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by emans(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2010
u r the one that ur area is hot lookin for a helper,now u cant stick 2 ur bf,
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by neily(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
Babe try and Bleep a dog.
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
i guess its just a part of our lifestyle.
please keep it up
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by whitelexi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
Its called indiscipline, nothing wrong with u but that.

There's a species of women who get high when a compliment is passed on to them by a stranger. . . i love ur smile, u've got lovely hair or skin etc and they're already in ur palms cos they respond by saying something like: ehhhnn? what do u like about it? - they want to hear more, they want u to prolong it and from there it gets to another level, and then ooops i did it again!!! grin grin grin

Get a grip abeg!
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by walestar01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
I don't think you have sleep with enough guys because I have not been part of them yet,maybe when you give part of the services, I can believe your words are true
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by tithe(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Poster, the change starts from inside,

where u go, wat u read and watch, wat u discuss wit friends and wat u think about. All these determine yr action and habit. Try and guide yr heart very well and u will be the respected lady u desire. Above all ask God to help u
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by selencious(f): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2010
Pray to God over the spirit of Lust and ask for the holy spirit. Accept Jesus into ur life if u vent. Im very religious, and I think everything is got a spiritual aspect to it,  Besides, tame yourself, tryna think bout your future and better things you can acheive. Make yourself busy, you can pick up an educational or spiritual book and read instead of spending your time with men,  I mean, you not gonna be young 4evr, beauty fades; dating different men at a time is vanity, and it makes you loose your dignity. Good luck
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by Freiburger(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2010
No leave her let her continue messing arroud. She is yet to know that the reason why ppl looks at her now is cos she is maybe young.
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by spawnx: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
THE LADY ONLY ASKED FOR SOME COUNSEL AND UNA WON STONE AM TO DEATH. Go easy peeps
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by tbaba83(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
men u are exactly wot am lookin 4. a girl who knows when to leave a relationship 4 another.
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by fineboy5: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2010
one question for u? what drive u to men. sex or money?
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by elmolee: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
you is a b***h

go get help
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by 190: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2010
fine.boy:

one question for u? what drive u to men. intimacy or money?
no think say~
she go look ur face cos u nor fine~
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by H2O2: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
is it that you lack self-discipline or self-control?
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by idifu(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
you sick bitch, u need to be counseled by a professional counselor and not a pastor , Alfa , babalawo
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by r231(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^^^na fight
Re: Pls I Don't Np Why I Can't Stick To One Boy Friend by bkbabe99: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
@poster: Binch, u just a ho, aint nothn wrong wit that. Just remember to gaggle after each time u swallow!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. / He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed / My Boy Friend Is Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.