Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats (1317 Views)

Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by adhoc: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hello Design and construction gurus,
I need beautiful design of a block of flat.
The house is a 1 storey building of 4 self contain (1 BR, 1 sitting rm, 1 toilet & 1 kitchen) up and same down.

What i need really is more on how to make such percieved long building beautiful.
so, the Aesthetics is most important.

Gurrus, pls help.
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2010
Hello ad hoc

Do you have the survey plan or a layout of the plot.
Mail it to me. From there we can come up be alternatives.

My emails are beneath this post.
Cheers!!!!
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by adhoc: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
@design.
wil send you the stuf as soon as I get it scanned.

More help guys
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by paragonpro: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2010
If you furnish me with the site plan, i could give you a sketch design. If we agree on a design, we can then move on to presentation and working drawings. That is how Architects are meant to work.
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by desse: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ ADhoc can you forward your suvey plan to hopemanflee@yahoo.com

desse

architect /builder.
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by DEELOV(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hi adhoc,
i am one of d sales Executives of EXCLUSIVE LIGHT
SITUATED IN LAGOS & ABUJA
We represent K-light whose products are Italian designed. Through the years, the design parameters have not changed and they have remained perfectionists whose primary market is the professional, who appreciates what sets the products apart.

Our products are made of superior materials sourced from various quarries, glass makers and brass mills globally. These are complemented with handheld buffing, polishing and finishing techniques to complete the quality formula.

All of these design and fabrication skills may also be brought to bear on your own special requirements and we will go out of our way to accommodate your requests through our variety of products in our attached catalogue.

We would further appreciate if you can visit our spacious showroom at 99 Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos to see a variety of samples of the product range.
we also send our technicians to inspect site for free of charge
for details u can call
Diran on 08039156834,01-2713842
mail me on a_dirax@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by DEELOV(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
our offfice is in 99 Awolowo road,Ikoyi Lagos.
u can come arund for inspection
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by segcymoor(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
Just like my collegue said . d eeact size of d land is require----mail me on arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
Functional and elegant Architecture is guarantee
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by samclet(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2010
please, try to provide the details of ur site plan or d survey plan of ur site
Re: Need A Sweet Design For A Block Of Flats by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
[b]@poster:

I can send you 4 different homes I built within 2008-2009
They are well designed, well built, and I believe you have heard about "Creative and Sustainable Building"?
Write AASOG at adetund19@yahoo.com and I will get back to you with plans and pictures. If I come close to your choice, then we can take things further.
Adeyemi Tunde
A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey.

(1) (Reply)

Workshop For Qty Surevyors,practising Firm,construction Coys,professionals / Brand New 3br Flat @ Gbagada, All Room Ensuite Including Visitors *t*/ 700k / Any Property Lawyer Based In Akure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.