Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ubi Franklin Writes An Open Letter To 'self Anointed' Marriage Counselors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Writes An Open Letter To 'self Anointed' Marriage Counselors (447 Views)

Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo / Message To Lilian Esoro? Love Never Gives Up - Ubi Franklin Writes / "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Writes An Open Letter To 'self Anointed' Marriage Counselors by ObiOmaMu: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian Music label Boss, Ubi Franklin who has been at the center of marital crisis with his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro, has written an open letter to  'Self Anointed' Marriage Counselors, shortly after he fired back at a follower earlier today. 

According to him, those marriage counselors are not without despicable and disgusting sins. Here's what he wrote;

"THIS PIECE IS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ANOINTED THEMSELVES TO BE MARRIAGE COUNSELORS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

For Those of you who are professionals in pointing fingers at who did wrong or who did right, whereas you're not without despicable and disgusting sins yourself.. If you can at least care to take the initiative to inquire of those in troubled marriages what they go through and have to deal with everyday, they will tell you that "If they have the opportunity they wouldn't dare go through that phase ever again." It behooves on us to quit and desist from gossiping with our friends about people's marriage challenges.
It's most wise if we INTERCEDE for them instead.

The Bible says "Wisdom is profitable to Direct." The devil doesn't choose marriages to attack. he has every marriage on his hit list, so be careful when you laugh at others. you may just be the next target.

Let's not be ignorant.

Bless..
Back to My meeting before I was interrupted.
Money Making time and Nice Weather in London "

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ubi-franklin-writes-open-letter-self-anointed-marriage-counselors.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Ubi Franklin Writes An Open Letter To 'self Anointed' Marriage Counselors by praizephoto(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmm big boi
Re: Ubi Franklin Writes An Open Letter To 'self Anointed' Marriage Counselors by LUGBE: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Go and work on your marriage
Re: Ubi Franklin Writes An Open Letter To 'self Anointed' Marriage Counselors by Hotshawarma(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
LUGBE:
Go and work on your marriage
is it your marriage??

(1) (Reply)

Watch VIDEO: Wizkid Perform To A Sold Out London Crowd / My Relationship Is Not Based On Truth -- Jay-z / "I Will Keep Making Music, Haters Can Go Hug A Transformer" – Efe Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.