Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos (39609 Views)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by kelzgie: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Picture #1 seems more like:
future: who the fukc are you?!
Davido: my name is Davido, I am very famous in Africa.

Picture#2:
Future: man your shiit is the bomb
wizkid: thanks, I hope to be like you someday... You the man!
Lol..that's Jes it o..
The first one looks like...dey met somewhere and davido was like...I know you bros ..you be future...d guy as like oh yea...
The second was like d guy was with wizkid in a room sef chilling after a show down
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by samuel19222(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
HushGucci Vs Imade father

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by davewhizy: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Picture #1 seems more like:
future: who the fukc are you?!
Davido: my name is Davido, I am very famous in Africa.

Picture#2:
Future: man your shiit is the bomb
wizkid: thanks, I hope to be like you someday... You the man!
tah!... future hopes to be as rich as wizkid.check their net worth b4 u quote me
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Harwoyeez(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Guess ur day is going smoothly?
Tamarapetty:
lol
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol, ah no fit talk o, But come o, am Wizkid's Fan, but tell me, wetin him dy sing now self I dont seem to understand him anymore. A mixture of Blues, Pop and Hip pop
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by xjiggy: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pic 1- Davidoff be like: bros I hail. I say make I pay homage. Help manage this bottle and I go like take pictures with you
Pic 2 - Future: wizzy see the bottle wey your bro bring oo. Go bring cup make we cancel am.
Wizzy: I dey laugh ooo
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by wardell30(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1st pic:
davido: hi,goodevening sir
future: yo? who you?
davido: is me that sang ''IF''

2ND PIC:
future: *laughs*that dude's just weird mhen
wizkid: *laughs*
emmayayodeji lol. "It's me that sang if" grin grin
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by sugarsoul(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Josh44s:

Your Stuupidity is of the highest order. For your mind, you think she is the girl in her profile pic. I pity you cheesy
Baba you no worry na, shuuuu...me sef wan know who dey behind the moniker..
Thanks anyways, one love
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by sugarsoul(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
ExInferis:

Smh undecided
Thanks for the tip man, I'll be careful

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
davewhizy:
tah!... future hopes to be as rich as wizkid.check their net worth b4 u quote me

I guess you have English comprehension issues. Pls go have a glass of water, take a deep breath and read my post again ( this time SLOWLY).

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by gentle007(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Consider how old Davido was when he met with Future.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Obejieric(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by RapportNaija(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wizkid and Davido and Nairaland hmmm
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Haters stop it.

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
wizkid is clearly the most accepted Nigerian artist internationally,but Davido? well its obvious he just aint gotten there yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by Boyooosa(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
aAll of una wey dey mock these, i prray that u ll be in their shoes one day and u ll feel the heat these guys are feeling tigh now... aiint easy mehn, to relare with world known artiste compared to African locals.
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by gozzlin: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
But that davido is a midget o.
Re: Davido And Wizkid With Future: Caption Photos by leoloi: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
1st pic: Davido: emm future I am the coolest....sorry they call me obo I said I should come and ask if we can do collabo.sir I can give you my father's jet and Sophie too
future: be a good dog and stop following me around. I said I fuvk with WizKid ha!!

2nd future: ehem wizzy I see that adeleke boy. im beg for collabo. promise me I'm liver self
WizKid: excuse let me faint hahahahahaga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Receives New Gold Microphone (see Photo) / E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.