Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani (22589 Views)

IGP To Oshiomhole: Don't Go Near APC Secretariat / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by daddyrich: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
I'll forever do this.

Pretender

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Integrityfarms(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caustics:
angry i pray that his pains and suffering will soon be over. You people should pity buhari, he is in pains.

Allah should take him to his virgins asap

Who caused him the pains, if not his greed and question for power against his failing health condition?

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by omogin(f): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
But this buhari asked yar adua to resign then. Its now prayer is important abi. Buhari brought nothing but poverty and division. He should take care of his health. The acting president is being overworked, as there is currently no vice president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by holluphemydavid(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dey once said Buhari was hale and hearty, now Dey said he is very sick.... And Dey refused to let him resign and treat himself... OK let dem continue

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by LazyNairalander(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oga goan siddon in the next available public latrine and stop disgracing self upandan. It is also common knowledge the if the president is not fit to govern he should resign.

IF BUHARI HAS EVEN LITTLE LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY HE SHOULD RESIGN. HOW CAN A DYING MAN HOLD US STAGNANT

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigeria is being administered by a constitution so it's logical that any legal abnormality therein should be adjugated in a competent court of law.So where is this senator talking of praying for a Buhari that have spurned our Constitution because of his inordinate quest for power? Mr.Senator do take a back seat man. undecided

Nigeria is not administered by a constitution, but by the whims and caprices of the political, economic and judicial class

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by curvilicious: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pray for him as i pray for myself?
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by kinzubi20: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
pls when is our President coming back.
or we declare him ghost worker

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Snowstorm: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew!!!!Apc failed jare
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by ozoneboy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
May he get well to give us our Political referendum ,since its not in the constitution,and because I don't trust the afonja Osibande. grin

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Sleyanya1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol... The title of this thread got me laughing.

grin grin

I believe we should pray for our leaders..

But it can't ever be as we pray for our parents nau..
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Joel3(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
lol. pray for buhari? i am only concerned about where my next meal will come from.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by whizzyleejr(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Make he die if he wan die, nah 75 be the minimum wey God assign and he don pass am, he don try for this world make he go rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by LazyNairalander(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I pray Orunmila grant President Muhammad Buhari sound health and quick recovery. he has tried in all his powers to give Nigerians the #Change he promised. But it is very clear that his wits is as intact but body too feeble.
I would have love to vote him for a second term, but why don't we help him rest and at the same time putting a person who is Agile and able to continue his #Change promise.

people like you are the reason why fela sang suffering and smilling.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by oyindavictor: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Stupid senator sani let us say the truth,mr buhari is not capable of rulling nigeria. Take it or leave it mr buhari is corrupt than mr jonathan, because mr buhari know that his health is not good enough of doing this thing. The most corrupt person in nigeria is mr president. Because if it's honest man he suppose to have being resign. I think it is time for we youth now to wakeup let tell those our fool leader the truth, because bible say I shall say the truth and the truth shall set me free. let tell them the truth may be we can set free.

4 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Observer225: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
We've prayed enough and it seems d more we pray d worse d President's health becomes.Nemesis catching up on Mr President. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by LazyNairalander(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
pray for buhari like I give a Bleep. Those who give a Bleep went to mercury.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by kinzubi20: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
please we need BUHARI pre wedding pictures
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Well as a patriotic Nigerian, I promise we will persuade the vice president/acting president to set up a committee to look into your request. And I can assure you they will report within 4weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by chronique(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's obvious his head is paining him.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by victor8269: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
I'll forever do this.
U should as well pray for Aki n Bo-Bo to get tall n for the external reserves to be shared per family. Idleness

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by osusuallstars: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
pray for vegetable? have they return that presidential jet that the daily cost is more than the minimum wage bill of 100 workers per month NNAMDI KANU called this contraption zoo, and really a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by ogtavia(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Apparently you people don't know how read between the lines....i will stop here...
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
limeta:
So then where is the president Mr fucker shehu
Bitch
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by hollowpot15684(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
LazyNairalander:

people like you are the reason why fela sang suffering and smilling.

Smile is a sign of hope.

do you prefer suffering and crying?
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Caseless: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
Continue praying for the dead
i'll forever pray for 'the dead' than pray for a 'dull' living like you.
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by castrokins(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mr. Legal Practitioner And Senator, What Does The Constitution Say?
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by LazyNairalander(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
It is only a visionless you that will have hope in a buhari nigeria. Keep suffering and do not forget to smile. I wish you many more returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Caseless: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
daddyrich:

Pretender
stop showing us that you just learnt this word(pretender) from your teacher at a WAEC lesson.
I mean what i'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by LazyNairalander(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
hollowpot15684:

Smile is a sign of hope.

do you prefer suffering and crying?

It is only a visionless you that will have hope in a buhari nigeria. Keep suffering and do not forget to smile. I wish you many more returns.
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by modik(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Its a Lie!

...But where is Lai?
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by amuwo1980: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2017
all these fake civil rights activist in power, sani and ojudu, tribal bigots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) / Saraki, Dogara Backers Bank On APC Primaries’ Crises For Leaders’ Survival / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.