Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) (27224 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Parts In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2017
edlion57:
we don't hv any police in dis country...we don't hv educated uniform men

So what do we have?
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2017
edlion57:
We still have police officers
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:
Somebody might have killed him then dumped the body close to the transformer.

In Nigeria police don't investigate.
are you ipob?
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
He died stealing ordinary cable? Nawa oooh
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Nemesis Fall on you
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by kinzubi20: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2017
well done Mr thief. pls continue, that serves you better
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2017
kasheemawo:
are you ipob?
good question
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

Didn't you see his cutter dangling
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Freethought(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The unidentified man who had no idea he was on his last operation

The Consequences of our actions are never clear upfront!!!
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
what could I say,

can I say thank God? No,though its been forth times they have stole our cable. keep gathered money and buy it.

but one of my people @up said Its might be work of some people in other to cover his death

police should investigate more!!!! in this country anything can happen
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by originals1(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Mrkumareze post=58071004][/quote]

Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by midehill(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

exactly ooo
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Franzinni: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques and supermarkets we never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff.

But the moment we are out of these shops and want to buy banana and peanut our bargaining power rises to the roof.

A poor woman with hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even takes her time to explain how difficult it was for her to buy it from the market. But we insist that if it's not N50, we are not buying.

Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. But because 'half bread is better than none', the woman is forced to run after you and sell at no gain.

In her heart she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently reassures herself that 'It's well since she is not returning home with the banana. Her motivation is God will definitely provide some other day.

Meanwhile you drive off and happily chop the luscious banana.

Take some seconds to think about this.
Am always moved to tears when I see people who genuinely and helplessly hawk petty goods to feed and survive for that day, especially women and children.

Please don't bargain too hard with small vendors. They do business not to buy designer bags, trendy phones, watches, shoes or designer clothes, but to FEED the family and CARE for the children in school.

This touched me when I realised it ... so lets CHANGE our ways. Its another way of spending on humanity in the will of God.
"He who gives to the poor lends to his Maker"

Even if you have read this before, please endeavour to share again.
your mind is well beyond this generation.... A quick read of your post, opened my mind to the reality of what most Nigerians are guilty of.. It is a good piece sir, bravo.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2017
ouch!

what a shocking death! cry
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
So SHOCKING!
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Na lie joor 11KV no dey throway person, e go smoke hell out of dat person ni
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

And that person also put the wire cutter there?
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by agitator: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
edlion57:

Police work has got nothing to do with education but more of passion.

The problem with Nigeria is that most people are doing jobs just to eat. Secondly the nepotism doesn't allow people with passion to get the jobs. wink wink wink

I know this as some friends suggested I should join the police force when i was jobless. They said I can make a lot of money if posted to check points, because policemen at check points make a lot of money collecting N20 from motorists/cyclists. It was in response to my reply of poor pay. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by yemisiara(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Who to blame dat what country. Situation change us to.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by ignis: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Of all things to steal... na transformer dis man see.

99 days for the thief, one day for d owner.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Dammicray(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2017
smartty68:
And whoever told him that thiefing was good! Good for him!

But come oh, na which one almost every thread owner the post YouTube video link upandan instead of pinshures undecided

I dey manage my data jor cheesy

Hmmmm just observing
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by rachaeladiya(f): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
RIP to the dead... Wonder how u will explain this to God..
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Ole!
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol well died.
Re: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
vincent10:

Very daft set of people I must say. A man lies dead close to a transformer and they concluded he went there to steal cables.

Where are his tools? if there are any, was electricity restored in the area within the period he died? Where is the evidence to show he was cutting a cable? Where are the cut cables? If there are stealing tools lying close to him, who put it there?

If there are tools meant for cutting cables lying close to him, we can't still ascertain that he was the one that placed it there. This is where forensic investigation comes in.

But trust Nigerians to always jump into conclusion and heck, a useless corrupt police who shield Alhaji (who killed a girl) and some other idiotic Emeka (who put a nail in a boy's head), would never investigate the death of "ordinary" Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) / Fake Nurse, Lawyer Sell Baby For N500,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.