Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,319 members, 7,943,788 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

First Day At The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Day At The University (510 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist / UTME: Internet Failure, Lateness To Centres Mar First Day Of Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Day At The University by Gagati58: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Very soon many university in the country will start admitting students into various departments in their institutions.

My students who has been searching for admission for many years will just want to hear that they have be given admission and then Rush to school with out knowledge of what getting to school entails.

Help students of what they should know through your comments.

You can check here for more information @ http://www.naijabrainz.tk/2016/06/my-first-day-and-university.html?m=1
Re: First Day At The University by Gagati58: 6:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Gagati58:

Very soon many university in the country will start admitting students into various departments in their institutions.

My students who has been searching for admission for many years will just want to hear that they have be given admission and then Rush to school with out knowledge of what getting to school entails.

Help students of what they should know through your comments.

You can check here for more information @ http://www.naijabrainz.tk/2016/06/my-first-day-and-university.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

. / HSC Result 2017 Publish Education Board Bangladesh / OOU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Is Out – 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.