Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy (2583 Views)

Why Israel sold weapons to Biafra and Nigeria during the civil war. / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by hydraa(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2017
if biafra should come i know their first move with the help of isreal will be to hijack ECOWAS

1 Like

Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by IJOBA2: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2017
hydraa:
but what is even wrong with buhari , how can you be all over the place encouraging secession in other countries yet fighting against it in your own country . nothing about that man makes sense.
THATS HOW TO IDENTIFY A CERTIFICATELESS DUNDEE UNITED PLAYER

1 Like

Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by ShootToKill: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Benekruku:
Who is the diplomat that made the statement? Doesn't he have a name and country?

Fabricated stories!

Israel knows nothing about Biafra! Stop affiliating yourselves with them.

You have done same with Trump of the USA, UK and even Putin of Russia and all to no avail

None of those countries know where u re on the map!

It is on Authority paper you know it is true and The thing pain your muslimumudeen skull no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by Tyche(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
lankylucky:

It's a fact bro, Morocco actually has applied to join the ECOWAS. I think you can google it.

Economic community of west African States
Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by lankylucky(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Tyche:

Economic community of west African States

Yap
I saw it on channels
Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by Tyche(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
lankylucky:

Yap
I saw it on channels

Re: Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2017
hydraa:
but what is even wrong with buhari , how can you be all over the place encouraging secession in other countries yet fighting against it in your own country . nothing about that man makes sense.
The man should have retired in the year 1989

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News- All Police Personnel Withdrawn From Ekiti Government / Break Down Of Nigeria Senator's Salary Per Monthly. By Itse Sagay. / Photos Of Davido's Uncle, Sen. Ademola Adeleke Kneeling To Beg Omisore Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.