Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (57228 Views)

Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by mhizpinky(f): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
how do dey know dis guy was among d burnt suspect? cos I heard dey burn d SUV too
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by sayisayi(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Land of blood thirsty, retarded niggers
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Afritop(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They leave behind a grinding stone or pestle to communicate badoo is responsible for the murder.

If you live in a community you know who the criminals in the locality are. The locals know who badoo members are but could not talk because the person you are talking to could end up in their hands and forced to reveal all he has been told, and by who....its a risk.

Last week Lagos Police Command sought help from three vigilante groups, OPC was one of them. On a surprise raid the vigilantes and police caught over 100 badoo members and wannabes.

Two days ago a local spotted a jeep with occupants, in the back of the jeep were grinding stones. So he raised alarm. They could not do this before but the action of police and vigilante empowered them to speak up and raised alarm. The gathered mob lynched the jeep occupants and took them to the palace of their traditional ruler and from there relocated them to a remote area where they set them ablaze. The jeep was burnt also.

This Chinedu is one of them burnt alive. It was not a mistaken identity he was badoo member.

YOU ARE INDEED A TERRIBLE PERSON. I GUESS NO GOOD THING CAN EVER COME FROM YOUR MOUTH. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE MORTAR AND PESTLE IN HIS VEHICLE, YOU CONCLUDED HE IS A BADOO MEMBER
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by mhizpinky(f): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2017
guiddoti:
Why are Nigerians attaching nativity to this gruesome murder. There are three guys lynched, one is identified. Why are the remaining names not being identified?

exactly my thought
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by elipheleh(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
thank God say i no buy land and build for ikorodu when my padies them they buy..i for don sell am peanuts now and run comot..the blood of the inocent dude will forever hunt the people that killed him..make una join me say...amen
amen
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by factwriter(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They leave behind a grinding stone or pestle to communicate badoo is responsible for the murder.

If you live in a community you know who the criminals in the locality are. The locals know who badoo members are but could not talk because the person you are talking to could end up in their hands and forced to reveal all he has been told, and by who....its a risk.

Last week Lagos Police Command sought help from three vigilante groups, OPC was one of them. On a surprise raid the vigilantes and police caught over 100 badoo members and wannabes.

Two days ago a local spotted a jeep with occupants, in the back of the jeep were grinding stones. So he raised alarm. They could not do this before but the action of police and vigilante empowered them to speak up and raised alarm. The gathered mob lynched the jeep occupants and took them to the palace of their traditional ruler and from there relocated them to a remote area where they set them ablaze. The jeep was burnt also.

This Chinedu is one of them burnt alive. It was not a mistaken identity he was badoo member.

Please is this for real?

So far your posts (that I ve read) are 100% logical, sensible and factual.

Please is this Chinedu culpability for really for real?
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by factwriter(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

In fact one of the guys with him is Yoruba. What else you want say?

We abhor crime. You adore crime.

We dont give a fvk who you are, we will give it to you if you are caught. If you dont want to be killed in Yorubaland pack your criminals back to East where they can operate with no fear of lynching

Precisely my stand.
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by sleuthhound: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
cococandy:

Keep up your fathers work.
You will reap the results sooner than later.

So you know you're not one who saw the materials with your own eyes but you're parroting the story like it's true.

You're a sorry waste of cells and space.

So what if I'm bleached? Does that mean those boys deserved that death? Your lame personal attacks will not remove anything from this evil that had happened which you endorse.
It's in the universe because people like you have agreed that it should be. It will come back to you.
It will visit you when you least expect.

You will mourn the gruesome, brutal and cold death of your beloved and the world will tell you that he deserved it for being lost or stranded or from a different tribe. You will feel 10x the pain of any family members who's loved ones have been killed unjustly. And it will be perfect for you.

I don't know how I ended up among a species of creatures who are so heartless and unfeeling that a tragedy only matters if it happened to them directly.
lmao, nice one

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by sleuthhound: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
cococandy:

Sense fails you. Because some animals have been unleashing terror on innocent families in the area, other innocent people should be put to death for that?

You're the epitome of all the things that's wrong with that hellhole called nigeria. No reasoning before actions. No application of common sense. No empathy.

And when your weak argument fails, call the woman an olosho that will make her shut up.

Stupid modafvcking retardd.

Keep repeating the word olosho. Yea. It will make me stop calling you out on your subhuman reasoning.

I don't need to insult your parents. They are already unfortunate enough to have you as child. What other insult or tragedy is bigger than having to call a numbskull like you 'son'.
jesus! Lol, sister u fit kill pesin with ur sharp mouth o
well dem deserve am sha.....
I luv ur blunt nature & wont mind meeting u in person, lol

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Oh of course, we saw his flat head and knew he was Ibo so we told him to lift up the grinding stone and put in back of his jeep.

You remember Tochukwu that cut off breast in Bayelsa and got Ibo in trouble, Yoruba told him to cut the girl breast.

You remember the 23yr old Ibo boy lynched in Lagos and you all called a 7yr old boy, Yoruba told him to snatch purse. You remember the Ibo doctor that jumped off 3Rd mainland, Yoruba told him thats a swimming pool.

Next....

Epic response.
Some people have lost all rationality and are blinded by tribalism.
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nosikebit:
my car broke down at egbeda on friday by 3am and some area boys or security i dnt really know who they are helped me get a mechanic .. so if you are ignorant please keep shut

Where were you going to/coming from at 3:00am Precisely I believe Evil doers are the ones who roams about at midnight frequently!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.