Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,052 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State (28191 Views)

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by phreakabit(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
RIP

This is why i prefer Ghana Jollof rice.

Did you say that hoping to get likes or did your brain just suffer a glitch in regular operation , assuming you have one. Making stupid dry insensitive jokes, about such a delicate matter!
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
RIP

This is why i prefer Ghana Jollof rice.
Ghana Jollof must be good @ detecting poison undecided
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Akinaukwa: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Always guard your pot and plates especially when cooking or about to serve food. Anybody can do anything at an unguarded hour. cry cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by rightwingz: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drinokrane:
Five members of a family have died after having a meal in Umuokpara Umanu, Obollo community in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State.

Mr. Vitalis Nwosu, his wife, Obianuju, and their three children, Chinonso, Chinasa and Odimnobi had eaten jollof rice for dinner served by Mrs Obianuju Nwosu. Soon after eating, they started having stomach pain, stooling and vomiting, Drinosblog whilesblowers reports. The children began to experience the symptoms first and they were taken to a hospital but did not make it.

A villager recounted the incident: “The children were the initial complainants and their parents quickly moved them to a nearby private hospital (names withheld). Every effort made to save them failed as they died one after the other.”

Soon after the children died, the parents came down with the same symptoms and were taken to a hospital where they died. Their remains of the deceased have been deposited at Adam Mortuary, Ugiri. Two other members of the family, who joined in eating the meal survived.

Reacting to the incident, the deceased’s first son, Mr. Chukwuemeka Nwosu, told newsmen that he was not at home when the incident occurred.

Chukwuemeka said that he suspected foul play. He alleged that his parents and siblings must have been poisoned by a relation over a protracted family matter and urged the security agencies to thoroughly investigate the incident.

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/5-family-members-die-after-having-meal.html

Africa africa africa ....ooooo africa .............. africa yaaaaaaa. one of my favorite Swahilli music grin grin
If Africans change their mentality our economy will be good, Everything in Africa svcks because of our evil mind.

Don't expect good economy or development where people have this kind of mindset.
This reason for this evil might be piece of land.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
phreakabit:

Did you say that hoping to get likes or did your brain just suffer a glitch in regular operation , assuming you have one. Making stupid dry insensitive jokes, about such a delicate matter!
Some Nigerians are just pained. I blame poverty else you won't be killing yourself over nothing...Dopemu.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by gashi12345: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
wow!! sad news,,,,,Naija seriously things can happened anyhow!

1 Like

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Favour155(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
fadafuqer:
Eliiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Na so them dey do Useless iPod biafranic brains I'm sure d cook used dettol in cooking it
no tell me say u don mumu reach this extent,
wetin concern biafra with this post now?
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by ejykzy: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm so painful, they interrogate those members of d family that also ate d rice but did not die
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by cuteme88(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
sad sad sad
So RICE can kill like this RIP....

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dirty people.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Obianuju Nwosu should be held responsible.

You well so?
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by dacovajnr: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy grin cheesy
You've no idea. tongue tongue
I knew it! You'd turn up embarassed embarassed and I had checked to see if you ain't viewing despite the fact I knw you wouldn't let such topic pass you by undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Antoeni(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am sure someone put OTAPIAPIA inside, to spice it up, RIP dead
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by muller101(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:
how
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Probz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Choi.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by praxisnetworks: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Freeman59:
Fake story
Suspected killet
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by ohiku4every1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
two other member who follow eat the rice no die?

oya medical team should medically checked their stomach to see if na strong E strong like dat

and security agencies to take over the investigation

I smell foul play
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by ewa26: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
o chimo shocked shocked sad hian!!! so this is what Ibo jellof rice does to people even though we are meant to be good cooks our jellof rice can kill beanyi
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

Rochas Okorocha and Buhari

You two will never go unpunished

you are too matured for this childish comment, dont try to make pple laugh its not funny, instead of sympathizing u are saying trash

2 Likes

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by jmaxjohn(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

Even if i buy you a brand new used brain, you will still prefer to think through your anus
Bros how can a used brain be brand new?

Can you call tokunbo original?
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by VickyRotex(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jammiiee:
Oluwa o ni Je a Je iresi ibanuje ooo angry angry

Amin o!!!
Ai moye ounje ti eyan ti je, ti o ba ti fa ipalara si ara. Amo ore ofe ni.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Sweetjelly: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by abdulmalik3(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

they are the one that put poison in their food?

1 Like

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by weezweezweez(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
now, they'll ban us from eating jollof rice.....
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Young03(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Is ur brain paining u?

which obianuju nwosu?

1 Like

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by madgoat(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

See your life grin
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Probz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
abdulmalik3:
they are the one that put poison in their food?
Don't mind him.
Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by Teeboi56: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:
Mr man wetin u dey talk self shey na buhari gave them food niii, u funny

1 Like

Re: 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State by makydee(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
I knew it! You'd turn up embarassed embarassed and I had checked to see if you ain't viewing despite the fact I knw you wouldn't let such topic pass you by undecided undecided
My dear, it can't too, and you know I'm following you with my makydebbiie account. So it's inevitable. grin
Ghana jollof is the best, if you eat it, you won't die I promise. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.