Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,306 members, 7,920,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Onyeka Paints Delta Purple As He Is Joined In Conjugal Bliss With His Sweetheart - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Onyeka Paints Delta Purple As He Is Joined In Conjugal Bliss With His Sweetheart (584 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze Bags Humanitarian Personality Of The Year Award / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onyeka Paints Delta Purple As He Is Joined In Conjugal Bliss With His Sweetheart by badohemmy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Onyeka Paints Delta Purple As He Is Joined In Conjugal Bliss With His Sweetheart

It was celebration galore over the weekend as Mr. Onyekachi Christopher Adimujo wedded his sweetheart Mrs. Perpetual Adimujo, at Christ The King Catholic Church, Okponta, Ibusa, with the reception holding at Linkon Event Centre, Ogboli, Ibusa, Delta State.

The event was chaired by Comrade Jemirieyigbe J.O. (JP), the President of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) and Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) Delta state chapter and was sponsored by Barr. & Mrs. Charles Nwaogwugwu.

The NLC chairman urged the couple to live as one. He encouraged them to always endeavour to settle their dispute within themselves and avoid dragging people into their affairs. He called on their parents to give the newly weds greater freedom to start and grow their lives.

Mr. Chris Adimujo while speaking exclusively to Universal Reporter, had only good things to say about his wife, although he said it was not love at first sight. "The love grew. We met February 25th, 2015, and since then we nurtured the love to what it is today. I am so grateful to God for what has happened today.

"There will be lots of difference now that I am married compared to when I was single. There are some places I used to go but I will not go anymore. There are some things I used to do that I will not do anymore. For instance, going out with friends and coming back late at night, probably by 1 or 2am, I don't think I will do that anymore."

''When you leave your house, you know you left someone at home, so you must come home before six O'Clock, unless you have a business meeting that is keeping you, that's the only reason to keep you a little bit late. But to me, if the meeting becomes so late I will leave them and go home because I will need to touch my beautiful wife," he said smiling.

Mrs. Perpetual Adimujo expressed her joy to Universal Reporter, she said "I feel happy, there is joy in my her." She however insisted that hers unlike her husband was love at first sight. ''It was actually love at first sight and the love also grew,'' she said.

She also advised single ladies ''to take their time to search for the right man, and to always ask God to give them the man of their choice.''

Re: Onyeka Paints Delta Purple As He Is Joined In Conjugal Bliss With His Sweetheart by badohemmy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Photo

(1) (Reply)

Classic Ushers Is On Point! / REAL Estate Excellence Awards, 2017 - Glitz & Glamour / Lady Shares Wet And Muddied Photos On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.