Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,063 members, 7,977,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love (337 Views)

5 Million Dollars Or True Love Which One Will You Go For? / Is There Still True Love? / Beautiful Love Stories: Damilola Share Their True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Love by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
I have always wondered if true love ever existed

Now what is true love you might ask? good question. That is the same question I have asked my self several times.
To define true love I will have to divide the word true love love into two sperate words which are love and true. what is love? well According to Marriam webstar dictionary love is a strong affection for something arising out of personal beliefs. in other words, love is attachment to something based on some sorts of belief. Now what is true? According to the free dictionaryonline true is consistent with fact or reality. in other words, true is been honest or to be honest. Therefore, true love can simply be defined as attachment to someone based on some sort of belief which is honest.

So does true love exist? yes I think it does more than most people are willing to give credit. Take for example, if a lady loves her boyfriend because of the money he is able to provide her, is that not true love. what!

Now, I know what you are thinking but if you take a look at the definition of true love above, don't you think the lady is honestly attached to her boyfriend based on the belief that she can take care of her financial needs

Still in doubt, well let us look at another scenario where the lady loves the boyfriend for physical appearance and looks. Now is that not similar to love because of money. I know what you are thinking physical appearance and money is not the same thing because money unlike physical appearance can't last for ever, but you maybe wrong looks might fade too

so do you agree with the writer? if you don't agree what is true love to you then?
Re: True Love by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
F*cking lazy to read all that. embarassed

Gonna take a nap tongue

#YOLO
Re: True Love by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
F*cking lazy to read all that. embarassed

Gonna take a nap tongue

#YOLO
wink it is easy
I make it short next time

(1) (Reply)

The Right Woman Vs The Wrong Woman On The Talk With Ajeboh / Need A Hook Up / GOD Provide Jobs Every 2hrs Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.