Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,582 members, 7,934,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" (18808 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Maximus85(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who was one of the celebrities who marched against domestic violence alongside the Ooni of Ife's wife, had something to say about domestic violence when interviewed by GoldmyneTV while on the march.

According to Tonto Dikeh whose marriage to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on grounds of domestic violence amidst other allegations, said there is no excuse under the face of the earth that God has created, for a man should put a hand on his woman.

The actress and mother of one said;

"I think the one issue that actually births the high rate of domestic violence is the fact that we are not talking about it enough. It is the fact that the society is shaming us when we talk about it. So we rather not talk about it, we rather keep it on a hush hush until it is worse.

This awareness will create so many...I am sure a lot of men now will be scared to beat their wives now because this awareness is no joke, there are heavyweights here. It is not about ridiculing men like I always say. It is to make us a better person. It is to make our homes better.

Nobody is saying run out of your homes. I am not preaching divorce. I am preaching that you speak out. because your life matters. Your children's lives matter and your husband's life matters.

I don't think there is any excuse under the face of the earth that God has created that a man should put a hand on his woman. No! There are other options. You can walk away. You can calm down. You can go for therapy. There is so many options than hitting a woman".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/no-excuse-face-earth-god-created-man-put-hand-woman-tonto-dikeh.html

Ashawo. God also didn't create women to sleep with women, smoke igbo and destroy her husband's property. There are other options as well.

Abeg make Unar go Google Translate and type Tonto, then you won't blame the empty head. Oloshooo

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
ivolt:

You are a coward if a woman kills you. Most people I know run from
real danger, not live with it and complain like kids.

Divorce is open to anybody but cowards won't go for it because they
can't survive on their own.

And what's your advice for them woman who is being the arse. hole here?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by clickwtB(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
What do i gain from hitting a woman!I only hit their honeypot mercilessly with either or all of the three canes dick,finger and tonguecheesy grin or i walk away! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
All the nairahelanders,Abeg na,e don do una
Over to the girls,what do u have to say on this matter?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by pweetiedee(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
datigbogirl:

woulda followed you on insta but don't wanna reveal my real identity.

Lol...why na?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by VUVUZELA10: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
There is no excuse for woman to be naughty, froward and mischievous.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by eph12(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
ivolt:

I am sorry, you don't still get it, when we campaign against a social vice,
it is to solve a particular problem, not all problems.

It is like saying that nobody is supporting jungle justice but people should stop
picking pocket or nobody is supporting corruption but people should stop electing
corrupt politicians.

All you did is excuse the aggressors,gave a vague "condemnation"
while offering a carte blanche for the aggressor to continue his assault, after all it
isn't his fault that the victim can't "behave".

If the victim is at fault according to you (bad behaviour), isn't it logical to support
and champion domestic violence ?
Actually it's looking one sided dazzal. We shouldn't choose sides when trying to champion whatever you're championing. Is it too much to ask for whoever is speaking to speak on both issues?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by eph12(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
ivolt:

You are a coward if a woman kills you. Most people I know run from real danger, not live with it and complain like kids.
Divorce is open to anybody but cowards won't go for it because they can't survive on their own.
Seriously the women need this advice more

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by thinkmoney(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree...

There's always a reason for every action or decision to beat a woman.
Now some of those reasons may not be justified.

But women, are wired strangely...they claim to hate men who beat women but won't be loyal or respect those who don't.

When a woman calls you romantic, check yourself well...there's a 75% chance you are a sissy with her.

Well...I've hit a woman more than once; I had my reasons and the beatings were productive. I may not be proud of it and I don't by this endorse my belief in battery but I'm better than the male hypocrites who condemn beating women on forums as this.

When real life all they do is beat women.

Not up to 2 in 10men can honestly say they've never hit a woman...
Hypocrites!

I have on two occasions. this is often after I had done my best not to break the terrible 'record.' yes terrible!! because majority of people like you might see the beating on those instances as justified, I still regret them. I felt my strength had a limit. I could and should have persevere a little more, overlook those slaps that couldn't really hurt me and the gadgets they broke. the way I think is...strength is when you can control without force...think, what if you can't beat the lady? what if along the line sickness leaves you indispose? won't you be able to exercise your headship?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by datigbogirl: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol...why na?

nothing...but don't gemme wrong oh, I won't hesitate to defend myself if a biitxh starts getting violent around me...I will smack d shiite outta dat kinda bitxch.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by datigbogirl: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
thinkmoney:

I have on two occasions. this is often after I had done my best not to break the terrible 'record.' yes terrible!! because majority of people like you might see the beating on those instances as justified, I still regret them. I felt my strength had a limit. I could and should have persevere a little more, overlook those slaps that couldn't really hurt me and the gadgets they broke. the way I think is...strength is when you can control without force...think, what if you can't beat the lady? what if along the line sickness leaves you indispose? won't you be able to exercise your headship?

you've got a point tho...I've always thought about this...what if she's a lady that can floor you physically? won't you just sulk and leave?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
ivolt:

I did understand your post, it is what I expected a child to write.

Tonto's advice was directed at adults.

You know what you're doing?
You are trying to shut her up, emotionally.
She is not a child. Is it because you can see her pic?
Stick to your opinion and let her be, biko!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by davidif: 12:58am On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree...

There's always a reason for every action or decision to beat a woman.
Now some of those reasons may not be justified.

But women, are wired strangely...they claim to hate men who beat women but won't be loyal or respect those who don't.

When a woman calls you romantic, check yourself well...there's a 75% chance you are a sissy with her.

Well...I've hit a woman more than once; I had my reasons and the beatings were productive. I may not be proud of it and I don't by this endorse my belief in battery but I'm better than the male hypocrites who condemn beating women on forums as this.

When real life all they do is beat women.

Not up to 2 in 10men can honestly say they've never hit a woman...
Hypocrites!

Dude! You are like on every thread and always got something to say about almost every topic. You no get work?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by madjune(m): 2:47am On Jul 04, 2017
I won't blame anybody that hits Tonto.

Her stupidity levels is alarming.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by double0seven(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2017
johnson232:

If u don't want to be beaten by any man...Don't abuse any....No sane man will walk up to u & start beating u when u haven't done something wrong....

Only a madman would go about hitting women without cogent reasons...As humans we have limit, if only women can address this issue from the root, verbal abuse begets physical abuse. But u people don't talk about it...but keep screaming no man should lay hands on a woman?
Why not scream no woman should verbally abuse her man & see if domestic violence won't reduce drastically....Women are free to abuse men verbally, but men shouldn't abuse women physically…does that even sound right?

Selfish gender....

You are not fucking making any sense. Don't men abuse you verbally? Why not best them up
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by slap1(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2017
A very stupid and senseless comment. Put pepper in my eyes na, since there's no excuse under the earth to hit a woman. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Selfdesign: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Something will substitute for something. But at the end of the day, He will bring disease home because he can't control his wife. What happen to dialogue Women are not insane. We are moved by what we hear. Say something nice and you would be amazed by the change of attitude. God will help us keep our home o. Amen

anytime she acts , you leave the house ??

very soon you will leave the house for her and find peace in another woman`s place .

then he starts cheating on the wife . . .seriously men shouldn`t beat women,

but at what extent should a man keeps his cool [/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Ichietome: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

The guys quoting me should read very well please.

Why woman go beat you in the first place? u be pikin?
Why man go beat you also? U be pikin.

Misunderstanding is misunderstanding, people get agitated and fight.

My rule is:if you provoke me to the point of fighting /beating you (as the case may be) I'll not hesitate to do so
Irregardless of gender

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Ichietome: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

The guys quoting me should read very well please.
Why woman go beat you in the first place? u be pikin?
P.S regardless of gender
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by vocalprince(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2017
ivolt:

You are still a child, so you won't understand Tonto's statement.

Akpa Amu gi there!!! Who the f*ck are You to bring age nonsense here? If woman run her mouth for U, U go kill am first. I personally don't subscribe to domestic violence but that in it's entirety can only be achieved if the women learn to respect themselves. No man would just return from work and start beating his wife or babe.
Isi abi like you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by unmask: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2017
There is a reason.....If she go off game wey you don dey battle the boss for 2 weeks and as you don almost finish she come off game say you no wan tell am whether make she wear the blue top or pink one.

Serious lightning slap

But then say no to violence against women

Psst...just kidding smack that b**ch if she goes near your console

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by kozmicity: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
slawomir:
Am not a weakling
But I will never lay my hands on my woman no matter what
First I won't even date or marry anywoman that will Make me beat her
Asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Kbanka: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Kbanka: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2017
There's a lot of reasons to hit a woman, you just choose not to....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by bashydemy(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

Women run mouth. I am.a woman and I know sometimes we can be very annoying and I'm.not saying "spoilt" and yes, some of us are very spoilt. But there are other ways to teach a woman lessons. Not beat her. Men that beat women are cowards. These men cannot face men like them when it comes to physical.

How can u beat the mother of your child. think about menstrual pain, all the sickness and discomfort that comes with pregnancy and then labour pain. and then taking care of the kids/kid. A man that beats a woman is cursed for life!

Its not like u men are not annoying. After all some husbands sleep with their wives friend, house girl, neighbor etc and women still take all these shit.

if we can take it, men should take our shit too and not beat us.

Any man wey touch me peke....well lemme just keep quiet.

So even if woman slap me of beat up my mom?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by bikefab(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
My dear girl. When you run your mouth like a parrot you need a few hits for factory reset.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by preccy69(f): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Thewrath:
Inasmuch as I condemn domestic violence,it should be worthy of note that it's not a privilege for women to run their mouth the way they like,some of our mothers were never like that!

Talk anyhow,you see anyhow!
wrong,my mum was very humble nd quiet,nd even if she's d direct opposite I can bet with anything dat my dad wunt lay a finger on her,there are many ways he could punish her,dats wot many boys of dis generation don't know,same with my brothers, punish her in oda ways nd she would come bk begging
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Dcaliphate(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2017
ivolt:

You are still a child, so you won't understand Tonto's statement.
He understands fully, u r the child here with a biased mindset on the matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2017
clickwtB:
What do i gain from hitting a woman!I only hit their honeypot mercilessly with either or all of the three canes dick,finger and tonguecheesy grin or i walk away! undecided
well done sir, e be like say dem don use toto power conquer ya destiny...very good carry on grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by pweetiedee(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2017
datigbogirl:

nothing...but don't gemme wrong oh, I won't hesitate to defend myself if a biitxh starts getting violent around me...I will smack d shiite outta dat kinda bitxch.

Wait, r u a man or a woman. this ur name ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" by pweetiedee(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2017
bashydemy:

So even if woman slap me of beat up my mom?
She is not ur wife. Send her packing and marry a wife.
Or...
ask if ur mum did the same thing to her own mother in law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Last Shot Of 2018, Ice-prince Zamani Swags Up,looks Dapper In New Photos / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ / Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.