Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:09 PM

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police (748 Views)

Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police by Okwuy09(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
The leader of the Ipob mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was hailed today my the Nigeria police on his way, to his normal visits to some communities in the biafra land.

He was been honoured by the Nigeria police, which are on their duties on the road, they take pictures together, and was very Happy to meet him

http://www.mavelnews.com/biafran-leader-nnamdi-kanu-hailed-nigeria-police/

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police by Okwuy09(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police by whitebeard(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
KANU and the head of the police in that area are lucky I yam not yet president..! grin
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police by obialfa: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
The Great Zoo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police by Israeljones(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
well i wasnt expecting to see him associated with the Nigerian force..
Only a blind and a myopic mind will still be forming ignorance on this man's motives..

As the day passes by,, he keep revealing himself..

Those Biafrats now wud be like..

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police by kolafolabi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is Nigeria where everything is possible... Imaging a man that was charged by Federal Government for treason being hailed by Security Personnel.

This is a total shame and disgraceful!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Turn Around Nigeria In 12 Months ―osinbajo / 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators / Alleged Corruption: I’m Ready To Go To Jail — Ex-Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.