Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,086 members, 7,906,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort (643 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by smash123: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2010
Fellow nairalanders please advice. A friend based in Europe is currently dating a lady in medical school in one of the universities in Nigeria. He met her briefly for the first time in 2007 before travelling to Europe in 2008. He's made 2 trips back to Nigeria after this time during which he spent 4 weeks with her. He also has made it a point of duty to call her on phone since 2008 on almost daily basis. His love, commitment and devotion to her is without any doubt very good. On her part, she was initially relunctant to their intimacy in this relationship, often times foot-dragging and without thesame level of commensurate passion as put in by my friend. Her argument has always been she hardly knows him. My friend has gone ahead to reinforce his commitments to her by taking her to see his family on all occasions he's being back to Nigeria and has asked for her hand in marriage.After these actions, her attitude towards him and his proposal has improved considerably. They plan to get married later this year but my friend just discovered that his fiancee confided in a friend that she has a deep feeling in her spirit that he is not the man God wants her to spend the rest of her life with. She seeks divine intervention. My friend is now in a dilemna. Does she really love him and should he still go ahead with plans for marriage?
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by Mannylex(m): 2:48am On Jan 30, 2010
What kind of person would sell out her friend. Has the lady said no to ur friend, she hasn't, so why the jumping.
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by Busybody2(f): 2:57am On Jan 30, 2010
If she is not the overtly religious type that has to seek God's face before she goes to wee, then your friend needs to remove his rose tinted goggles, pay close attention to the writing on the wall that the girl does not dig him like he digs her, and he should start counting his losses and get ready to move on.
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by calabaman(m): 2:59am On Jan 30, 2010
In my own opinion its just pre-wedding jitters that she has. . .when u are about 2make a major decision a reason of doubt will set in. . .
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by Busybody2(f): 3:03am On Jan 30, 2010
^^^he he he, pre-wedding jitters that has been there from day one, i no fit shout, lol.
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by googles: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2010
[size=13pt]why believe that friend? she might be a prankster looking for ways to come btwn them, your friend should call his fiancee and ask her wassupand be sure of her stand 'stead of jumping into unnecessary conclusions[/size]
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by neily(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
I think googles is right. Don't believe what u hear dat someone said untill u hear from the person. People can go extra miles to spoil others happiness. Hear from her first b4 u conclude. If dats actually what she said it means she doesn't love u.
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by neily(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
I think googles is right. Don't believe what u hear dat someone said untill u hear from the person. People can go extra miles to spoil others happiness. Hear from her first b4 u conclude. If dats actually what she said it means she doesn't love u.
Re: Proceed With Marriage Plans Or Abort by echobee(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
gbam

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Girlfriend Back / Why All Them Hatingz In The Romance / Valentine Get Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.