Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? (560 Views)

Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by SKANKHUNT: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yes, to the question. For the guys, do you find girls that really really watch foorball attractive?
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by TheHistorian(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
It is indeed very sexually appealling to date a lady who cherishes wathing football matches.

I once dated a lady who doesnt only watch football matches but is a die hard fan of football computer games.It's always more fun when you support opposite football clubs;incessant argument, post match taunting ranging from many others.

We broke up due to some parental shii tho.
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
SKANKHUNT:
Yes, to the question. For the guys, do you find girls that really really watch foorball attractive?

No I don't. undecided
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by oluwashedy: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Biko, my own is just be intelligent, good sense of humor, caring and God fearing
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yes. A girl who doesn't.
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by mikool007(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
A nak*d one infront of you is sexiest thing u'll ever see grin
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
I could imagine a home where the wife is a die hard fan of Chelsea while her husband is a die hard fan of Arsenal. Some days they'd have to exchange derogatory remarks 'cause of football.

There's nothing sexy about a woman who does what men should be doing.
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by dingbang(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Let the babe just be techy.... I go trip for am
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by Chukzii(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
To me dat will be like an icing on the cake, because the girl must fine first. But the thought of going out 2 watch a game together with your girl is cool, and if she likes pc games, ahhhhh!!
Re: Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football? by DrayZee: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
I could imagine a home where the wife is a die hard fan of Chelsea while her husband is a die hard fan of Arsenal. Some days they'd have to exchange derogatory remarks 'cause of football.

There's nothing sexy about a woman who does what men should be doing.
And have you thought of what would happen if they support the same team...or if, instead of "derogatory remarks", they just engage in friendly competition?
I have female friends I and my friends introduced to football. They definitely seem more attractive when they talk about football with us.
Same goes for wrestling and gaming.

(1) (Reply)

How To Work On Your Differences Before Marriage / Ladies Get In : If He Is Ready To Marry You, He Will Do This Things. (read) / Dating Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.