Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Competition - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Competition (328 Views)

Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Competition by tdcministry: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
*Win #20,000.* All you have to do is participate in the *#I AM THE CEO* Challenge.

*HOW TO PARTICIPATE:*
Pick up an *INSURANCE* company In Nigeria and identify the Major problem(s) they have, then provide a solution to it.

For example: *#IamtheCeo, If i were the CEO of ABC insurance company, as regards the tardy claim settlement process, I will ensure that the use of technology is employed in the process.

If i were the CEO of xYz Insurance company, I will avoid not paying claims when losses occurs by ensuring that sufficient cash is made available by implementing a cash reserve policy to that effect.

*you must comment your write up on i_amtheceo Instagram page and get people to like your comment on our instagram page*

*NOTE:*Your likes guarantees your chances of Winning up to 70% and the content of your write up 30%.

*You must follow our IG page: @i_amtheceo*

The competition starts on 9th of July 2017 and ends on 15th of July 2017

(1) (Reply)

Talented Engineer Builds Vehicle With Locally-sourced Materials In Imo / Strategies On How To Successfully Build Up Your Career / Laravel Web Developer(full-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.