Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,699 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Is Your Source?if U Dont Believe That God Created You And Jesus Saved You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Your Source?if U Dont Believe That God Created You And Jesus Saved You (639 Views)

What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Source?if U Dont Believe That God Created You And Jesus Saved You by uchkochi(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2010
If you don't believe that God is your creator and Jesus is your Savior then you are a FOOL.WHAT THEN IS YOUR SOURCE.TO CROSS OVER FROM FOOLISHNESS TO WISDOM ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AND BE FREE AND SAVED.

If you feel you dont need Jesus because you are rich.Then know that you are like a chicken or goat that is fed few weeks to christmas.The devil will soon feed on you.Repent,Jesus is coming soon. God is the owner of the earth,heaven,silver and gold.

This year is the year of restoration and manifestation for the saved.Are you saved?Do you have Jesus in your life.

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org
+2348052773865

(1) (Reply)

Inheritance / Attention Moderators / Valentine's Day? Thedeenshow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.