Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

"He Keeps Posting Photos Of Me And My Child Claiming We Are His" - FB Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "He Keeps Posting Photos Of Me And My Child Claiming We Are His" - FB Lady (508 Views)

Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"He Keeps Posting Photos Of Me And My Child Claiming We Are His" - FB Lady by Priscy01(f): 4:50am On Jul 04, 2017
As shared by an Abuja-based Nigerian woman, Precious Patrick:
"Please friends help me report this Animal Vincent Light Rich. He had the guts to be uploading my pictures and that of my child claiming that my daughter is his and am his wife ,

please friends save me from this cheap blackmail and embarrassment I don't know this he goat from Adam , help me report his account so it will get blocked,he claimed that yesterday was my daughters birthday and today is my birthday,please friends they are all lies .

Am begging everyone help me report this account"

See More Photos Below;

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/keeps-posting-photos-of-me-and-my-child.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44

Re: "He Keeps Posting Photos Of Me And My Child Claiming We Are His" - FB Lady by Priscy01(f): 4:51am On Jul 04, 2017
More; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/keeps-posting-photos-of-me-and-my-child.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44

Re: "He Keeps Posting Photos Of Me And My Child Claiming We Are His" - FB Lady by dominique(f): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Some people are sick in the head sha grin
Re: "He Keeps Posting Photos Of Me And My Child Claiming We Are His" - FB Lady by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2017

(1)

Men Arrested With Human Skull In Ogun State / The Bad Condition Of Child-inmates Of Badagry / Tragic: Stray Bullet Kills 10-year-old Boy At Eke Ukwu Market Demolition In Ower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.