Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. (2903 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
jashar:
What does that say about you as a person? You're all out to have sex, so why are you now 'advising' ladies against your type? Earn and display some self- respect and self- control. A guy with self-control is a rare gem, precious and valued. kiss

Hun, check my signature and act fast on it.

My dear, its really difficult to resist those things when you see them.
Besides why should i restrain myself in the name of self control when I'm not married or engaged.

If i had a woman waiting for me at home, that would be a different ball game.

But foe now i'll gladly consider any pussy that comes my way..grin

Btw....consideration is different from smashing o!

About your signature, ill take a look but don't even think about preaching to me cuz u know Jesus more than you. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Lalas247(f): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

But then again,even among the working class ones,we still have such dumb girls... I mean, how do explain a working class lady loosing her senses just because a brother drives a Benz! grin
Lol who did that grin oya spill the beans
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol who did that grin oya spill the beans

There's no beans to spill tongue. grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:
The thing is the average Nigerian girl is wired in this manner "I'm a woman I've got pvssy I can get whatever I want ,most things should be done by a man ".

Working class or no working class most of them are wired this way. Yes I'm speaking from experience.

The unfortunate things is, some of us don't place much value on pussy anymore.

During the last days of my last relationship, my ex almost killed me with sex.

The unfortunate thing is, men expend more energy.

I got so tired of smashing it yet she still wanted to rape me even when I'm not in the mood.

That was the most frustrating thing i've experienced in my entire life.

How about that?
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

I got so tired of smashing it yet she still wanted to rape me even when I'm not in the mood.

That was the mist frustrating thing i've experienced in my entire life.

How about that?

Okay now you're just advertising your bedroom skills.. grin

Ote! grin (giggles)
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by jashar(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

My dear, its really difficult to resist those things when you see them.
Besides why should i restrain myself in the name of self control when I'm not married or engaged.

If i had a woman waiting for me at home, that would be a different ball game.

But foe now i'll gladly consider any pussy that comes my way..grin

Btw....consideration is different from smashing o!

About your signature, ill take a look but don't even think about preaching to me cuz u know Jesus more than you. cheesy

@ bolded. Yes I know Jesus wink

But Sweerie, everyone knows Jesus, some atheists can even write a full thesis about Him. He's everywhere, but do you have an encounter with the life He gives? smiley

Hun, if you did, your post won't even be a consideration. Jesus gives the grace to stay pure and flee sexual immorality, single or married.

Consider your ways bro. Shalom kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Doctorfitz: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

I got so tired of smashing it and she still wanted to rape me even when I'm not in the mood.

How about that?

In a normal distribution curve there are extremes which are somewhat different from the "norm"..i guess you fall in that category.

I made my initial statement based on ur story.. She's demanding cause she feels she has a bait "her pvssy " so does several other Nigerian girls.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Okay now you're just advertising your bedroom skills.. grin

Ote! grin (giggles)

Chai!

Pussy fall on you. grin

See as you just dey whine me.

Who pussy epp.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:

In a normal distribution curve there are extremes which are somewhat different from the "norm"..i guess you fall in that category.

I made my initial statement based on ur story.. She's demanding cause she feels she has a bait "her pvssy " so does several other Nigerian girls.

I get what you mean but really, I'm not that much in the extreme. grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by misspineapple(f): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Dis op sha,u saw her almost unclad,u saw it as a visa and u showed interest.Now she askn 4 money(passport)and u complaining,y?A gal u got attracted to because u saw her stuffz,which she wantd u to see,isint dat wat u should xpect?
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Dis op sha,u saw her almost unclad,u saw it as a visa and u showed interest.Now she askn 4 money(passport)and u complaining,y?A gal u got attracted to because u saw her stuffz,which she wantd u to see,isint dat wat u should xpect?

Na wa o!

Now i get the blame for not playing ball.

It's Okay.

I should just squeeze face and give her whatever she asks for and then "grab the pussy".
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by misspineapple(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

Na wa o!

Now i get the blame for not playing ball.

It's Okay.

I should just squeeze face and give her whatever she asks for and then "grab the pussy".

She obviously wantd to attract u wit dat,nd u got attracted with unclothedness,so,pay d price nd dont complain
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Martin0(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
aaaaa this one scatter body ooo
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Martin0(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
She obviously wantd to attract u wit dat,nd u got attracted with unclothedness,so,pay d price nd dont complain
Nna aaaaa na wa ooo
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Can we now see it as trade by batter?
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by misspineapple(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
Can we now see it as trade by batter?
Thank u..He shouldnt complain..She myt b cheap bt b ready to pay up
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Martin0(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Thank u..He shouldnt complain..She myt b cheap bt b ready to pay up
hahahaah u eh..
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
jashar:

@ bolded. Yes I know Jesus wink

But Sweerie, everyone knows Jesus, some atheists can even write a full thesis about Him. He's everywhere, but do you have an encounter with the life He gives? smiley

Hun, if you did, your post won't even be a consideration. Jesus gives the grace to stay pure and flee sexual immorality, single or married.

Consider your ways bro. Shalom kiss

First off, it seems you did not read or comprehend most of my posts.

It was an innocent visit that happened to be a trap set to seduce me.

I didn't fall for it by excusing myself which is something any logical being would do.

I did not start drooling after seeing her ass and breast , so what is my sin here?

Besides, it would be a wasted effort if you try to preach to me cuz i myself attend a regional hq of an MFM church.

I practically grew up as a church boy and my mom is presently an elder and honored member of her church. She also heads the welfare department that takes care of the needy members.

I'm telling you this personal details so you know im well grounded in all these things you assume i don't know.

Shallom !

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife In Hotel / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.