Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (46333 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

Yu have come this far and All these done and she still cheats on you.. Her mind strong well well.... Run

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Na wa o!

Life is funny sha. You are all asking him to leave her and run. Am sure if the reverse was the case, the responses wld be different. Instead you ll see comments like:

"men are like that, you must be doing something wrong." "Oh its hard for a man not to succumb to temptation"
"You dont appear sexy enough, thats why your man is cheating on you"

Rubbish!
Oga pls tell me if you have been faithful in all the six years you guys dated.
Oh you are afraid she might eventually become a cheating wife? Are you clean yourself?
And to think all the responses are coming from useless men who disrespect and cheat on thier wives at home.

You dont know if you ll continue to love her afterwards but you would have expected her to forgive you and continue to love you if it happened to be you abi?

Am not justifying her actions but you men (you cheats) should just stop talking rubbish and making it seem so big an offence cos u also do the same. Mtcheeew!

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just shut up your dirty stinking mouth there. Who are you to generalize and lump all men together and brand them as cheats? You think it's everybody that reasons with their sexual organs? If you don't see it as a "so big offence", then it's safe to say you're one of those people who go around doing same thing... The fact that most young men and women are morally bankrupt and are now lower than dogs, doesn't mean everyone is.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

As in eh, I'm beginning to believe there are more hoes on Nairaland than I suspected, based on certain comments I have read on one thing in common with these comments is that, they are mostly typed in pink colors.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
leave that lady and run for your life. I am a woman,please don't marry a woman that is grossly engulfed with infidelity....too bad

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ifyone123:
lets say dat only moneyu hv spent which is not refundable is her wedding dress and cards for invitation..oda tinz u paid can b refunded
.I mean oda tinz aside d two i mentioned...Den sell her wedding dress or use it for hire. Sell her ring....Plz y wud she nid forgivness fr somtin she hz bin doin fr years...N if witout evidence she wud hv denied it plainly n she wil devise anoda means not to b caught. Oga...I will tag u d most stupid man if u marry her except if u wana keep her in ur house as a property not wife

May God bless you real good. May the spirit of olosho that is entering most of these ladies, not see you, nor come near you.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
angelusbrut:
leave that lady and run for your life. I am a woman,please don't marry a woman that is grossly engulfed with infidelity....too bad

God bless you for not answering like most of the semi - ashewos that have been tying nonsense since morning cos they also do same thing.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by 2old4that(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

Pls out of curiosity... is the elderly man a banker?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by TinaAnita(f): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amadioha fall on you if you have also cheated on her without being caught.
You want to call off the wedding simply because she sleeps with a married man? Haven't you slept with a married woman cum oloshos? Do you even assist her financially? That could be one reason she sleeps with a married man as her so-called future husband isn't meeting expectations.

Don't marry her out of pity, it's either you forgive her and let the wedding push through or go jump off the bridge. You cannot claim you aren't cheating on her right now! Na only who them catch be thief jor. All those asking you to walk away are cheats and hypocrites.

Take their advice if you like, na you sabi!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
AreaFada2:

Reason why surrogacy will be the next big thing.

One cannot go & be having another man's kid as firstborn kid. As many firstborn kids are.

My dear, a disease caught from other philandering men before marriage, will the disease disappear from the woman's body the minute she gets married? shocked shocked shocked shocked

We all know that lots of married women now have multiple lovers too. And most just resumed their premarital lifestyle for several reasons: frequently travelling hubby, poverty, greed, better sex, etc.

Thank God that as a woman, you have admitted what we all already knew. That most women, whether just a gf or fiancee of someone, now have multiple concurrent sexual relationships. At least no more hypocrisy alleging that men to be more promiscuous.

I'm just beginning to rethink my thoughts of getting into a relationship for marriage cos the opinion most ladies on Nairaland try to sell to us, is that virtually almost every girl out there is a hoe, a cheat, and what have you, since they claim almost every lady out there, does the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by megafone: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Final judgment... Flee!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by joinnow: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op
what guarantee she will not be playing away match with the old cargo(Sugar daddy) if you marry her.
Be wise my son and make NLer heart happy
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
chronique:

As in eh, I'm beginning to believe there are more hoes on Nairaland than I suspected, based on certain comments I have read on one thing in common with these comments is that, they are mostly typed in pink colors.
before nko? we get plenty karuwa for nairaland & market dey boom for them small small grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nnamaka1: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Broken engagement is easier to deal with than broken marriage . Give yourself brain and do the right thing instead of the Good thing.

Pull it off !!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
TinaAnita:
[s]Amadioha fall on you if you have also cheated on her without being caught.
You want to call off the wedding simply because she sleeps with a married man? Haven't you slept with a married woman cum oloshos? Do you even assist her financially? That could be one reason she sleeps with a married man as her so-called future husband isn't meeting expectations.

Don't marry her out of pity, it's either you forgive her and let the wedding push through or go jump off the bridge. You cannot claim you aren't cheating on her right now! Na only who them catch be thief jor. All those asking you to walk away are cheats and hypocrites.

Take their advice if you like, na you sabi! [/s]
blackface sef dey talk? man don suffer grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by OfficialUncle: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
bro, run for your life or you will definitely regret it! you won't be able to love her the way you should and if she can still cheat when marriage is at the door step, she'll do it again! DO NOT marry her out of pity! it is better to cancel the preparation than to live with the bitterness of a broken home or a cheating wife
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
angelusbrut:
God bless you real time

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by OfficialUncle: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
TinaAnita:
Amadioha fall on you if you have also cheated on her without being caught.

Take their advice if you like, na you sabi!
by their comments they will be revealed..... OP, no mind this slay queen o

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
ladyverere:

Go ahead with your wedding. None of us here in Nairaland will live with you in your house. Plus I believe she won't continue to cheat on you now that she is found out. But ask her why she was doing it.

I had a friend who did exactly the same. She was busted by her fiance 3 weeks to the wedding. He still married her and they are one of the best couple I know about.

And for those quoting me, I have discovered that 90% of engaged couples cheat even up to 24 hours to their wedding. It's just a pity this one was caught.

Chai! I give up!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by TinaAnita(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:
blackface sef dey talk? man don suffer grin grin grin

Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
sddiamond:

You want to marry out of pity abi, don't think because you have spent a lot on her and also gone far in the wedding preparations, you should go ahead and murder your happiness, a cheat is always a cheater. Invite her to your house and give her the beating of her life for deceiving you all this years. Happiness in marriage is like heaven on earth, money can't buy it
this got me rotfl grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
chronique:

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just shut up your dirty stinking mouth there. Who are you to generalize and lump all men together and brand them as cheats? You think it's everybody that reasons with their sexual organs? If you don't see it as a "so big offence", then it's safe to say you're one of those people who go around doing same thing... The fact that most young men and women are morally bankrupt and are now lower than dogs, doesn't mean everyone is.

Don't mind that slut of a wife,
She cheats on her husband like it's common.
Don't worry, her time will come

Mmssttheee
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
TinaAnita:

Mumu
I no dey drag mata wif olosho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by TinaAnita(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I no dey drag mata wif olosho grin grin grin

Your Fatherrr!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by alizma: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

leave her on two conditions; 1) that you have not cheated on her in those 6yrs. 2) that deep inside you, you can't forgive her. aside these, forgive her and do like you didn't see anything. things like this happens
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Naughtysite:

Most men do not know the benefits of PEACE OF MIND until they marry a foolish woman.

I am not here to judge human feelings but people keep claiming to be in love using the word LOVE in a wrong context.

When you see a cool headed nigga, you say he is boring but prefer a cheat who shoots your adrenaline at sight.

Ok, you dey office dey imagine your wife jumping beds. You no wan live long ?

I tire o. Nothing can mess my mind up as much as thinking someone is cheating on me.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by TundeHashim(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
This story weak me...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by TinaAnita(f): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
chronique:

I tire o. Nothing can mess my mind up as much as thinking someone is cheating on me.

See guys claiming saints here and there! So you aren't cheating on her okwia? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by kaywhy09(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let every sincere ladies who will never have sierx with another guy; 2months before wedding say hi.... If you get hi (50) here, council the wedding, then start googleserching another saint who won't furkh someone else two months to the wedding.. Bye...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Is this same you? Would she have forgivn you? She would still have been having a relationship with thamman even after ur wedding ...think deep you know the right thing to do...walk away and don't look back else you will regret it.no matter. What family says,walk away

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Gr8amechi: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

This is a delicate issue, one would have said forgive her and go ahead but there are lots of uncertainty ahead. I will tell you forgiveness is earned, in this case she didn't earn it, she has kept the relationship and want to take it into marriage without telling you, I feel she never thought you will catch her.
The summary is don't go ahead with her, hard as it may but that's the best for you, if she opened up to confess to you then it shows she had some remorse and respect for you but in this it's shows virtually no iota or respect for anything you represent to her. God give your strength to make the best decision.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Beraphiu(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
U don't have to marry out of pity, after marriage she will do the worse u don't expect.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You call your wife of 10 years a mistake?? Chai!

I said marrying out of pity is a mistake, not the person

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.