Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Solved - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Solved (4723 Views)

8 Solved Problems Found In 2-stroke Marine Engines / 8 Common Problems Found But Now Solved In 2-stroke Marine Engines / You Have A Car For Sale , Or To Buy,we Ll Get It Solved In 72hours!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solved by buchilino(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tadeus:

Our conversation is on the front page, please go through it sir. We did not do any transaction. She got to badagry late and I advised her that if we go to Cotonou by that time, she Wil jst waste money on transport and she took it personal.

I don't know we're we discussed business that she conclude that I want to scam her.

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY WAT UR SAYING, BUT TELL HER EVERY THING. LOOK I TELL MY CUSTOMERS HOW I CAN GIVE DEM D BEST SERVICES. N I OFFER DEM WAT WILL BE SUITABLE 4 BOTH ME N DEM, N AFTER DAT, I WILL ALLOW DEM TO MAKEUP DER MINDS. NIGERIA IS FILLED WITH DISHONEST PPLE, SO U DON'T BLAME MADAM SO MUCH. WE DON'T NO WAT SHE HAS GONE THROUGH. SO AS SERVICE PROVIDER, LETS LEARN N PRAY DAT GOD GIVES US D GRACE TO BE ACCOMMODATING. THANKS
Re: Solved by Flye: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
buchilino:

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY WAT UR SAYING, BUT TELL HER EVERY THING. LOOK I TELL MY CUSTOMERS HOW I CAN GIVE DEM D BEST SERVICES. N I OFFER DEM WAT WILL BE SUITABLE 4 BOTH ME N DEM, N AFTER DAT, I WILL ALLOW DEM TO MAKEUP DER MINDS. NIGERIA IS FILLED WITH DISHONEST PPLE, SO U DON'T BLAME MADAM SO MUCH. WE DON'T NO WAT SHE HAS GONE THROUGH. SO AS SERVICE PROVIDER, LETS LEARN N PRAY DAT GOD GIVES US D GRACE TO BE ACCOMMODATING. THANKS
. From d woman's complain, she only claim that he is a scammer just because they had misunderstanding.
For me I only see costumer who is not satisfy for any reason but she is looking for the most greavious way to bring somebody down. The best way to nail a thriving business in auto section is to name that person a scammer/dubious fellow with reasonable evidence. Unfortunately she could not provide evidence to back d claim up, I see intent to nail somebody in this brouhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by buchilino(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Flye:
. From d woman's complain, she only claim that he is a scammer just because they had misunderstanding.
For me I only see costumer who is not satisfy for any reason but she is looking for the most greavious way to bring somebody down. The best way to nail a thriving business in auto section is to name that person a scammer/dubious fellow with reasonable evidence. Unfortunately she could not provide evidence to back d claim up, I see intent to nail somebody in this brouhaha.

APART FROM BEING A SERVICE PROVIDER, AM ALSO A HUSBAND. WOMEN IN GENERAL R VERY FRAGILE. SO AS MEN, WE NEED WISDOM, DATS Y I PRAY GOD GIVE MEN D GRACE TO BE MORE ACCOMMODATING.
Re: Solved by splendore(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
I have read this severally to see where he collected money but i still didnt see. May be the definition of dubiousness have changed someone should be enlighten me please. How can you call someone a fraudster when you didnt give any money to the person. It just a clear case of misunderstanding and its better you mind the language you use against people. It is unfair for you to claim that someone duped you without money exchanging hands. I think you owe that young man an apology for calling him a fraudster!

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Jagermeister(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
GudPpleG8Nation:

Sexyboocalher, Please don't be annoyed. Forgive him, things like this sometimes happens in business.
Also, cotonou border is not that close(Although, it's closed officially, customs guys dey do runz), I stay around Agbara somehow close to Badagry.

@Tadeus,Please call or text her to apologize. Customer is always right you know.
She might not buy a car from you today but believe me she might give you a project worth millions of naira or even dollars later. Build the friendship, build your empire.
Also, can you explain how you do sort out custom paper, that's what getting most people scared about the cotonou cars.

Pussy-ass nigger.

4 Likes

Re: Solved by Alonu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
I wonder why no lawyer has taken advantage of this post to milk this woman of her money. Why use such words without basis. Tadeus keep going higher abeg, it's a sign of greatness. I was so shocked when I saw the topic because I plan dealing with him in a few weeks, HD to take pains to read through. She should better take off this post or I go carry d matter for my head take make money o. This is libelous!.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Are they still MODs on the Forum, Take down this stupid post and not spoil a good name.
Re: Solved by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tadeus:

Madam bukola, I'm sorry. You pushed me. You know am not a troublesome fellow. It

I heard him saying "darling calm down" dats why I conclude he is your husby..sorry about that too

Just came back from cotonuo now self with another Nairalander and he showed me you thread now, laff want kill am here. He can't control himself.

No issue in buying cars from Cotonou if you dealing with the right person

Regards

Why are you apologizing to that demon? Is it not obvious to you this is someone Satan wants to use and pull you down?

She is just pained. From the moment she was screaming I wont change the title, I knew this lady is a malignant demon. Her intention is to leave it here so that when people google your name, bad thing will come out.

Dont mind her jare. I can see you believe in God. Thats all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by ApolitiCal: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alonu:
I wonder why no lawyer has taken advantage of this post to milk this woman of her money. Why use such words without basis. Tadeus keep going higher abeg, it's a sign of greatness. I was so shocked when I saw the topic because I plan dealing with him in a few weeks, HD to take pains to read through. She should better take off this post or I go carry d matter for my head take make money o. This is libelous!.

Is smuggling car into Nigeria through cotonou a legal business? It's like you don't like this man called Tadeus.

Advise Tadeus rightly. Smuggling cars is not easy. He should be explaining what it takes to his clients
Re: Solved by seunfly: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don't know why mods has not changed d tittle of this thread to reflect the real incident rather than false and defamation it carries. I want to state that this false accusation do nairaland auto section no good because tadues is one of many auto dealers on nairaland who is restoring confidence in this section and it is not good for mods and Seun to look away while people think nairaland auto section is back in the dark days.
Re: Solved by ApolitiCal: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
seunfly:
I don't know why mods has not changed d tittle of this thread to reflect the real incident rather than false and defamation it carries. I want to state that this false accusation do nairaland auto section no good because tadues is one of many auto dealers on nairaland who is restoring confidence in this section and it is not good for mods and Seun to look away while people think nairaland auto section is back in the dark days.

Go back and check the meaning of ''dubious''
Re: Solved by Coolgent(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op kindly tender your apology cos u misleaded 100% of fellow readerz.
Kudus to ur husband cos he must be a patient Man

1 Like

Re: Solved by diportivo: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
common sense isnt common

thread starts....contains whatsapp convo of what went down....very straightforward

and dudes are here talking smuggling and shii undecided

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Rooneyboy(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2017
cne010:
Why are Humans this wicked

You want to know why

Cos personally some people think that others are expected to worship them and obviously the poster belong to this category of people.

Mr Tadeos was even kind enough to save her some extra stress and money and she's here cursing.

She got to Badagry roundabout and expected to go to cotonou for an inspection. WONDERFUL !

She probably thinks the car market is the size of her kitchen.

Mr Tadeos, I thank God for you cos such a client,( this poster) is an agent of darkness, present to spoil and destroy your hustle. Believe you me even if the deal was successful and the car was bought , same client will still be dissatisfied.

# I DO BUSINESS ON NL AND I KNOW THE DEMONIC ONES WHEN THEY APPROACH ME ON WHATSAPP.

Once I sense they are the ones I simply tell them off.
Bye and God bless you aplenty Mr Tadeos for not striking any deal with this demonic force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by ApolitiCal: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2017
It's a pity that some people that seem to be educated here don't even know the meaning of the word ''dubious''
Dubious does not necessarily mean fraudulent or scamming.
Let me help you guys.

With the delay the woman experienced, probably as a result of the task and risk involved in getting car from cotonou, the woman in question may be doubtful because of the doubtful situation she found herself and this may be the reason she used ''dubious'' which is not misused but being misinterpreted.

Next time, tadeus should let his clients know that getting car from cotonou is all smooth as getting car from auto market inside Lagos and he should make all the intricacies known to them

2 Likes

Re: Solved by sexyboocalher(f): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2017
I am patiently waiting for ur legal action and if u don't take it, u r a CONFIRMED BASTARD!! !!!!!!

48hrs is such a long time.. ..

I repeat, do not go to Cotonou withcTade as ur hard earned money will be washed down d drain!
Re: Solved by Holla911(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
sexyboocalher:
I am patiently waiting for ur legal action and if u don't take it, u r a CONFIRMED BASTARD!! !!!!!!

I repeat, do not go to Cotonou withcTade as ur hard earned money will be washed down d drain!

Madam what do you want him to do to appease you? He's apologized to you already even tho he isn't at fault. The mods should take this thread down or change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by deepwater(f): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
ApolitiCal:
It's a pity that some people that seem to be educated here don't even know the meaning of the word ''dubious''
Let me help you guys.

With the delay the woman experienced, probably as a result of the task and risk involved in getting car from cotonou, the woman in question may be doubtful because of the doubtful situation she found herself and this may be the reason she used ''dubious'' which is not misused but being misinterpreted.

Next time, tadeus should let his clients know that getting car from cotonou is all smooth as getting car from auto market inside Lagos and he should make all the intricacies known to them

My brother man, you need proper education not just education.
This is a classic case why the English Language is arbitrary and conventional, the intended audience have gotten the message already in same direction.

5 Likes

Re: Solved by sboba: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexyboocalher:

Madam, what is the problem again? we heard you in the first page, we done go, come back and go still back with am next time na our risk and our choice but will ensure we arrive badagry by 8am so as to avoid a similar experience

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rooneyboy:

You want to know why

Cos personally some people think that others are expected to worship them and obviously the poster belong to this category of people.

Mr Tadeos was even kind enough to save her some extra stress and money and she's here cursing.

She got to Badagry roundabout and expected to go to cotonou for an inspection. WONDERFUL !

She probably thinks the car market is the size of her kitchen.

Mr Tadeos, I thank God for you cos such a client,( this poster) is an agent of darkness, present to spoil and destroy your hustle. Believe you me even if the deal was successful and the car was bought , same client will still be dissatisfied.

# I DO BUSINESS ON NL AND I KNOW THE DEMONIC ONES WHEN THEY APPROACH ME ON WHATSAPP.

Once I sense they are the ones I simply tell them off.
Bye and God bless you aplenty Mr Tadeos for not striking any deal with this demonic force.

You hit the nail on the head, I think he shouldn't even do business with her again.
Re: Solved by edoyad(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
OP why are you angry he called your "uncle" your husband ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Solved by selfmadeboss: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
me na Bleep i wan Bleep. i think my prick likes that milf. hit me up and let see how it goes.
you will leave that side nigga soldier after you try my thing. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Solved by selfmadeboss: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
tahoe:

she will just come and curse you two
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Solved by selfmadeboss: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Let me help you guys.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHITTTT.WHEN A NIGERIAN SAYS YOU ARE DUBIOUS, WHAT DOES HE OR SHE MEAN?
ARE YOU IN ENGLAND?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by engeen(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sir, pls can you assist in car clearing? or do you have any advise for someone like me who is willing to buy a car from Cotounou. Thanks.[/b]

Jagermeister:
Why are women like this?

I'm so angry at myself for viewing this thread.

This is the reason we have so many chauvinists around.

Look at the curses even... Pain of having of my children bla bla bla. These same children u're talking, when one is Tadeus's age and one pained woman says these same things to them, u'll be mad but you won't know you deserve it... WDH mehn.

[b]Just so you know, I'm Customs officer and I'm not a junior staffer.
.. Cars still dey pass both legally and illegally... How you want make boys chop if cars no pass.

Infact I've read this again.. I don't know this Tadeus fellow but I'm aware he's a cotonou dealer here... If there's supposedly a case against him by this woman and this is the case then there's no case... This thread should be taken down.. This is serious character defamation.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Jagermeister(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
engeen:
Sir, pls can you assist in car clearing? or do you have any advise for someone like me who is willing to buy a car from Cotounou. Thanks.[b][/b]

Listen man.

I'm currently not working in a place where I can clear cars, it's a different ball game now, if you know what I mean!

The border has been closed officially but things still dey happen and you didn't hear this from me..

And so, having known this, you should be aware of the inherent risks. Ain't nobody will stop you from going across the border and buying that 2017, but the real bottle-neck will be the peace of mind driving around.

So u're left with two options; go ahead with the cotonou racket or find alternative means elsewhere, which includes buying peacefully in Nigeria, expensively so, because these local dealers would so fish-hook your throat, except u're really lucky. If u're patient and can wait for your car, find someone to help you buy from the US or Canada.

The choice is yours sir! grin

3 Likes

Re: Solved by Hectarus(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
sexyboocalher:
Tade, for bringing in a family that u do not know about this, i stand on d word of God that says cursed is he who curses me and my household....
U shall beg for mercy and u will never get..
With d pains I went thru before having my kids, i curse everything u hold dear.. .
Tade, whatever power u really on from today shall turn against u.. .
Whoever u depend on for powers shall disappoint u and fight against u.
For bringing them in, u shall say a sad story.
Haba!! That is too harsh madam!! I believe everything can be sorted out without going this far.I sincerely believe so.

1 Like

Re: Solved by muyiski(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
If you want to check the condition of your vehicle before you buy them, or you want to know how well the systems on your vehicles are performing. Look no further than the number 1 Mobile Auto Service station in Nigeria. Muyi Auto Solutions will help you check the state of all the systems on your vehicle from Engine to Transmission, ABS, SRS, Traction Control systems et al. We are just a call away: WhatsApp: 07089914630, Instagram @muyiautosolutions.
Re: Solved by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 07, 2017
sexyboocalher:

Me and my friends have bought almost 10 cars with Tadeus he is a trusted guy so trying to bring him down won't work.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Cadillac15(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2017
sexyboocalher:
I won't change it!
So it was right for him to have brought curses on his generation?
I have made my point and Tade would bear me witness went the time comes!

Nobody should go to Cotonou with Tade cos u will regret it!

Madam, you are Guilty in this matter. Apologise to tade for slandering him.

1 Like

Re: Solved by seunfly: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2017
I just wonder why some Poeple operate with hates and intension to poison other other people's food.
Re: Solved by engeen(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks a lot brother.
Jagermeister:

Listen man.

I'm currently not working in a place where I can clear cars, it's a different ball game now, if you know what I mean!

The border has been closed officially but things still dey happen and you didn't hear this from me..

And so, having known this, you should be aware of the inherent risks. Ain't nobody will stop you from going across the border and buying that 2017, but the real bottle-neck will be the peace of mind driving around.

So u're left with two options; go ahead with the cotonou racket or find alternative means elsewhere, which includes buying peacefully in Nigeria, expensively so, because these local dealers would so fish-hook your throat, except u're really lucky. If u're patient and can wait for your car, find someone to help you buy from the US or Canada.

The choice is yours sir! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD Bought Brand New 2015 Kia Sportage N5m / Man Diesel And Mercedes Benz Tippers For Rent In Lekki, Ajah Area / 2006 Honda Accord Euro Spec For #2.699 Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.