Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Natural Something (the Love Story) ...annex - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Natural Something (the Love Story) ...annex (487 Views)

The Love Grotto / The Hottest Thief! ( When She Married The "Love"of Her Life..) / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Something (the Love Story) ...annex by amprat: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Desmond dropped the brown box in the sleek Range Rover, he loves the silver coated vehicle he believes it attracts luck, like today again he was able to secure the contract that would move his organization to the next level in terms of stock market ratings, profit generation and even international recognition.
He was smiling satisfactorily to himself when suddenly an image in blue caught the corner of his eye, he tilted his head towards the low iron fence that separates the office complex from other buildings. He looked more closely this time taking his time, his eyes narrowed, like he was contemplating on what to do, he shook his head then sighed opened the door to the car, he was about to reverse out of the place clearly he was still disturbed,when he reluctantly turned of the ignition of the vehicle, and pounded the steering with his right palm that had been folded to a big fist. He removed his silver cuff links, rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt sighed once more and got out of his car. He locked up and walked briskly towards the gate, scanned the buildings across nodded to himself and made his way across the road with few cars, which was an unusual occurrence on Lagos road especially on a Friday.
His long legs carried him fast, soon he was amongst the stalls where the women displayed their wares in wood and corrugated iron partitions, some at the left and some at the right, with spaces in between a typical open market except that this one caters for the middle class and the top echelon in the society, hence better organized. He kept on walking while the different sellers advertised their wares with different strategies, some even offered free home delivery only for them to add later that you would have to wait till they close for the day.
Desmond kept on walking and looking at a particular spot, when he got a few steps away from his object of curiosity he stopped dead in his tracks, literally becoming immobile he stared at her and kept on staring unable to help himself, he could have sworn time stood still, the fat woman with a black patch on her right arm moved closer and shook him, so did the lady she was attending to as she stretched her well shaped and manicured fingers towards him he jerked out of his shock, and heard the woman for the first time ask if he was alright?.
Alright? He screamed his question at the women, of course am not alright, something
Is definitely wrong with me, I don't want to be attracted to you he yelled at the lady whose hair was combed backwards to the nape of her neck, she has a caramel colored skin, wearing a blue native gown,with gold edges ,the gown accentuated her body structure and colour, she looked into his eyes questioningly, only then did he realize that he had been opening and closing his mouth but no words were heard. He decided there and then that this lady was the other part of him he needed to be complete

NATURAL SOMETHING (PART 2)
Desmond was pondering on the best approach for his am sorry, please forgive me speech, when they heard someone calling loudly from the distance, Deola, Deola .The lady was smiling and waving at her, she pushed back her glasses and ran boisterously across the road towards them, she got to them and threw her hands on her friends hugging her tightly, this is Sandra a.k.a madam boisterous, a.k.a never a calm or dull moment a.K.a fun and laughter best medicine. She stopped hugging when she noticed Deola wasn't responsive Deola can be quiet when she wants to but definitely not a snub, sandra looked at her face, she was seething with anger, she followed Deola's gaze to see Desmond who was just behind her,she turned to face him like she was a bodyguard or a security officer.
Hey! she said sharply, you made her angry, made her loose her cool? It sounded like a question that had to be answered, so Desmond said yes, I think so. It's a yes or no mister! Desmond paused awhile wondering what enforcement agency this lady works for because of her demeanour , he then answered Yes,not sure what to expect. Sandra started a long and hard laugh, the laughter was so much that she bent over held her stomach and was shaking,she removed her eye glasses and wiped the tears from her eyes. Desmond was confused, Did I say something? The question he asked only made her laugh harder. She then said to him, congratulations mister;no member of the male specie has been Successful at getting under her skin, I mean get any reaction from her in a long while, she wouldn't even give them opportunity to talk to her .
Clear your mind Sandra,he is married,Deola spat out like he's being married was disgusting. ooh I see,Sandra nodded thoughtfully but with a smirk on her face. Actually, Desmond added we we just finished shopping, Deola was dumbstruck,she turned to Deola, what! Deola said in an agitated voice we were shopping for his wife. Yes, but you were helping me do the shopping Desmond retorted before he finished his sentence, she countered him helping who, you? Oh please, Sandra quietly moved aside it was sounding more like a married couple arguing,they probably didn't remember she was there,so she Zipped her mouth and was not willing to interfere besides it's sort of cool to see someone who can ruffle Deola's feathers. Your wife was the deciding factor she heard them continue their argument or whatever it can be called. I was trying to help out a fellow woman who has a decent and caring husband, a man willing to make a fool of himself just to prove his love for his wife, she's lucky to have a unique kind of guy as a husband ,who is good looking and so damn hot. Deola put her palm to her mouth immediately,as if to stop the words from coming out but alas it was late already, what in God's name did I just say she was thinking, had she been checking out the man unconsciously ,she became stiff with eyes glued to the floor hoping it would
Just open up and save her from this embarrassment, I hardly loose control, what is wrong with me? .
Desmond couldn't explain all the emotions that were unravelling on his inside, he knew and had been told he looked good and fit many times Courtney of his frequent visit to the gym, good eating habit and the rest. The ladies around never let him forget especially the ones that had decided to bed or marry him whether he wanted to or not,but coming from her sounded much more than a compliment, it was just like being given an award. She noticed me he thought, she loves my look, feels am descent and caring, her opinion of him is so important. He was smiling broadly now.
Suddenly, Deola turned swiftly and started running, she kept running towards the main road trying to find a cab or anything to get her out of the place. Desmond ran after her, Sandra in tow, stop he said, oh please stop he kept repeating as he continued racing after. He was about reaching her when the tyre of a white van made a loud screeching sound as it came to a sharp stop, her body hit the bonnet and that force pushed her to the ground, she laid there on the floor eyes closed, a cut on her lip,her hair covered her face. Deola, Deola Sandra was shouting as she got to the scene, Desmond dropped to his knees his eyes wide, he was choking back the tears from pouring out, he gently touched her and he tenderly but hurriedly pulled the loose strands of hair from her forehead and pink lips �,
I just found you my darling and diamond, please come back,I can't loose you,am never going to let you go.

(1) (Reply)

The Tribulations Of Jemima / New Story Alert!!! - "Listen": Chapter Three / Act Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.