Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,107 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai (2002 Views)

2019: See Why Tinubu Dumps Ayogu Eze and Endorsed Ugwuanyi / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by FeloniousFelon: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
I keep telling afonjas to try and repeat the feat Jonathan achieved in being declared acting President (2009) and substantial elected President (2011) with their lame duck Osinbanjo who has been caged by a group of unelected bureaucrats.

That aside let's just assume that the cabal caves into allowing Osinbanjo take over as substantive president, can the same Osinbanjo win a second term in 2019 just like GEJ? My guess is a big resounding NO!

If Osinbanjo even dares to contest in 2019, he will set a record low as he will lose big time.

I don't even see Osinbanjo winning even Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti or even the ever ab0ki voting Osun.

This is why Tinubu is already shopping for a northern candidate to support in 2019 and so far the same Tinubu has settled for El Rufai over the latter's popularity among the almajiri voters' bloc and backing of powerful elements in the cabal.

With an El Rufai ticket comes the inevitable sacking of Osinbanjo as El Rufai has always insisted he hates his fellow midget in the APC.

So once again, Tinubu is set to do another afonja move.

Just like in 2015 where Tinubu betrayed the south, come 2019 Tinubu is set to betray a Yoruba presidency for his own selfish gain.

Nah Osinbanjo I pity pass. History will always remember him as a stooge of Tinubu and the lamest elected official ever!
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by three: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmmmmnn...

You are a little late

The plan ab initio was for NER to run for President in 2019.

BAT would be VP from 2015-2023

(imho)

PS funny thing is NER is playing BAT like a harmonica and I do not think he (BAT) knows it.
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by waledeji(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
I keep telling afonjas to try and repeat the feat Jonathan achieved in being declared acting President (2009) and substantial elected President (2011) with their lame duck Osinbanjo who has been caged by a group of unelected bureaucrats.

That aside let's just assume that the cabal caves into allowing Osinbanjo take over as substantive president, can the same Osinbanjo win a second term in 2019 just like GEJ? My guess is a big resounding NO!

If Osinbanjo even dares to contest in 2019, he will set a record low as he will lose big time.

I don't even see Osinbanjo winning even Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti or even the ever ab0ki voting Osun.

This is why Tinubu is already shopping for a northern candidate to support in 2019 and so far the same Tinubu has settled for El Rufai over the latter's popularity among the almajiri voters' bloc and backing of powerful elements in the cabal.

With an El Rufai ticket comes the inevitable sacking of Osinbanjo as El Rufai has always insisted he hates his fellow midget in the APC.

Just like in 2015 where Tinubu betrayed the south, come 2019 Tinubu is set to betray a Yoruba presidency for his own selfish gain.

Nah Osinbanjo I pity pass. History will always remember him as a stooge of Tinubu and the lamest elected official ever!

The same feat Jonathan achieved in 2014 is what makes eebos crying today, if Jonathan had complied with PDP zoning formal and he allowed the north to finish their tenure, by now we would be talking of Eebo presidency and PDP would has still be in power by now, and there wouldn't have been crying for Biafria upandan by now.

How about that??

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by babyfaceafrica: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Next
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by Viergeachar: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mtcheeeewww
flatiyeasterners are always deluded.
They just never see, reason and think straight and realistically.
Bunch of pathetic folks!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by fyneguy: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Crap!
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by SaulRazor: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
God forbid , I swear by the name of my Creator that El Rufai will never ever ever be President of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by basty: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Who thought you guys political permutation?
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tinubu like Awo Abiola..is desperate to rule Nigeria.

which he knows is like rolling a rock up a mountain.

who knows..maybe the rock will roll back and crush him. like his political predecessors..

they will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by FeloniousFelon: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
basty:
Who thought you guys political permutation?

If they told you in 2011 that Tinubu will support Buhari for presidency and you goats will gladly follow him will you have believed?
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by vicadex07(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
U are mad. Ur obsession wit afonja will kill u.
I am patiently waiting for october 1 when the northerners will begin to deport ur flatheaded brothers back to their potopoto region.

I hope u have listened to d recent audio where dey have ordered the almajiris to butcher any of ur brothers refusing to leave?

Dat shuld be ur major worry, not afonja matter
FeloniousFelon:

Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by FeloniousFelon: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
vicadex07:
U are mad. Ur obsession wit afonja will kill u.
I am patiently waiting for october 1 when the northerners will begin to deport ur flatheaded brothers back to their potopoto region.

Am in lagos

Come and deport me

Afonja coward if it pains you it is obviously the truth as you children of Satan abhor the truth like a vampire dreads sunlight
Re: 2019: Tinubu dumps Osinbanjo, supports El Rufai by vicadex07(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
The last time fashola deported ur brothers from lagos u were all crying like wimps all over social media becos its obvious that most of u will die without lagos.

If u do anyhow u will see anyhow. The OPC and the agberos of the west have their own usefulness when it comes to issues like dat. But for now, we have no major grouse with ur people so enjoy ursef while it lasts.
FeloniousFelon:

Am in lagos

Come and deport me

Afonja coward if it pains you it is obviously the truth as you children of Satan abhor the truth like a vampire dreads sunlight

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replied Lai Mohammed On APC To Win 2019 Easily / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo Back In Prison. / On The Proposed Airport Project In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.