Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,684 members, 7,979,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa (669 Views)

Cash And Cheque Deposit Service In Owerri. / Looking For A Dorm Account With Dollar Cheque: Its Urgently Needed / Huggies Diapers From Usa For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by pes7md2010: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
The happiest day of my life was the day a DHL courier man came to my house and dropped a parcel from the USA. I opened it and behold, it was $108 cheque from Google.

It's money i earned from Blogging.

This simply means that Nigerians who take their time to learn legitimate online businesses and do it well will smile to the bank someday just like Google has done for me.

What i did so far to earn that amount was:

(1) Build a blog using word press

(2) Find an interesting topic that Nigerians will like to read about (e.g. Politics)

(3) Use tools like Facebook to promote my blog.

(4) Also created a group on facebook where i was able to gather a group of people interested in the subject.

From time to time, i post an article on my blog and send to my friends.

Already working towards another cheque from Google,

If you believe, you can.

Cheers!
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by woye77: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
pls how can i start this?
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by enyotony: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
That's intresting. I know that one ccan blog and get paid but i dont know that nigerians are allowed. I am mush intrested in this can you please throw more light to this to keep the ball rolling?
Best regard
Ninja Brother
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by miqos02(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2010
good luck bro. Wish u all the best.
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by buzzme: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
You can now make money now online thru FACEBOOK. I will be giving this for a cheap prize for the next two weeks and after that, i will increase the prize by 25%. You can contact me on +2347063247376.
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2010
buzzme:

You can now make money now online thru FACEBOOK. I will be giving this for a cheap prize for the next two weeks and after that, i will increase the prize by 25%. You can contact me on +2347063247376.

I just kinda wondered how come u cant show it to the people for free, why do they have to pay for it?
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by nbem2008: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I just kinda wondered how come u cant show it to the people for free, why do they have to pay for it?

@Fhemmmy

I thought you were a business man. People only value what they pay for. Besides there's no free lunch anywhere.
Re: Google Has Sent Me My First Cheque From Usa by emmanuel71: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2010
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO START CALL 08068775716 AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE GUIDE LINE.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Iced Block? / GET YOUR FLIGHT TICKET @ A BEST FARE / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.