Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Adopting Best Practices For Increase In Cassava Yield - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Adopting Best Practices For Increase In Cassava Yield (449 Views)

Invest 10,000 Naira in Cassava Farming and Earn Big / Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) / Can I Get Back The #70,000 I Want To Invest In Cassava Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adopting Best Practices For Increase In Cassava Yield by TamarKliye: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why is it important to use best practices when farming Cassava? The answer is simple; the older methods are not as effective as they used to be.

This is why we make it our priority to educate cassava farmer in the Niger Delta on the best new farming practices to ensure they get an increase in their yield, which in turn will lead to an increase in their income.

In this video, you see highlights from the Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in The Niger Delta (PIND)'s Cassava Demonstration Plot Intervention at Ubulu-Ukwu in Delta State and the results that were achieved.

Watch more to improve your cassava farming practices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w_jgZAPzHU

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil 4 Sale / I Need Advice And Contributions / Agriculture Add Packaging To Your Business And Start Supply Supermarkets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.