Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,382 members, 7,978,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? (1102 Views)

Is Osama Bin Laden Death, Obama's Biggest Lie / Is Osama Binladin Dead? with pic / Is Osama Bin Ladin A Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by ElRazur: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sunny, copy your post from the other thread, and I will do the same with mine. Let us see if Kosovo is really an idiot and will delete or lock this thread again.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1365478/Bin-Ladens-voice-heard-on-radio-in-Tora-Bora-fighting.html
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2010
With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/11/opinion/11TAHE.html?ex=1089432000&en=373a282aeff2716a&ei=5070&todaysheadlines
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, in 2000 he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan. [Guardian]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by kosovo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
This is better, other than the previous misleading thread,
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by ElRazur: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
kosovo:

This is better, other than the previous misleading thread,

Very rich coming from you. Your moderation decisions in itself are misleading. FFS.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2010
osama being dead or alive is not something to worry about. the fact still remains, terrorism and the al-quaeda network still lives.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by vowiski(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2010
Replying for Moderator,

@ElRazur
The addition of question mark (?) to a subject makes alot of difference,
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by kosovo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
vowiski:

Replying for Moderator,

@ElRazur
The addition of question mark (?) to a subject makes alot of difference,

you answered it all,  But i have reserved the rights to answers such question to myself only.

ElRazur and CO. Question mark is a vital tool to consider when creating a thread, otherwise it could get canned.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by ElRazur: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
kosovo:

you answered it all,  But i have reserved the rights to answers such question to myself only.

ElRazur and CO. Question mark is a vital tool to consider when creating a thread, otherwise it could get canned.

You are full of it. You original claim was that it was baseless. There aren't any difference between this thread and the one you locked. Dude, it took someone else to make a silly point for you to latch on, while forgetting your original reasons. You really are inconsistent and misleading.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by kosovo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
i can't decipher how Vowiski read my mind, as i was about writing the same thing.

Moderating a Forum in the best way like i do is much more than u think

@topic,
i know that this claim lead to resignation of the defense chief in US.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by ElRazur: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oh I can decipher it. You swiftly copied him since it appears to you it is a strong point. [While forgetting your original claims] Yeah that is how.

Speaking of decipher, I really cannot comprehend how illogical you get sometimes in your decision making too. Jeez.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by selencious(f): 1:37am On Jan 31, 2010
Nope!!! Recently, he released a new tape meant for the United State.
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by pcmecom(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2010
@selencious
As weird as it may sound, osama bin laden is dead, and has been dead for a long time,even the former pakistani prime minister(Benazir Bhutto) confirmed this(follow link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Al qaeda is a database programe that contains all the list of "rebel groups" in the middle east, planned and designed by the CIA. The current war on terrorism is a "eternal war" developed by elements in the US governments to launch wars on multiple fronts on the basis of terrorism. We all know what happened to Afganistan and Iraq. Also we all know that the war in Iraq was an illegal war(follow link)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jan/24/iraq-chilcot-inquiry-michael-wood

Watch out Iran is next, and I suspect terrorism would be used as an excuse to invade them
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by edoyad(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2010
Who doesn't know Osama is dead ? This is the same way the US govt is trying to make us Tupac Shakur is dead when many people know He's alive in Nicaragua.
See the Nigerian govt deceiving us that Yaradua is live too, this is not a new trick
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by pcmecom(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2010
@edoyad

It goes way beyond that, !!!!!
Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Dead? by formunt(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2010
Osama Bin Laden is dead .
believe or leave it. do not let any one play with your brain

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Dependence On Imported Fuel ‘makes No Sense,’ Says Us / Convicted Thief Bode George Celebrated / Senate Fails To Form Quorum, Postpones Passage Of Pib Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.