Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,455 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

Met A Prophetess Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Met A Prophetess Today (691 Views)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Prophetess Today by AvsGot007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
I've heard lots of folks talking about how a priest or an Alfa hook 'em up on the road telling them ish about their lives, but never happened to me...so today I met one A PROPHETESS, then the prophetess said if I really wanna be successful in life, I should build my house by the sea side.....i was like "hey molly, who builds house at the beach without being successful first!?"

maybe she is a little right tho cos I always wish myself a house by the sea side but I think I'm goan have been very successful then!

who else ever got a prophet road message on here?
Re: Met A Prophetess Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
angry cheesy
Re: Met A Prophetess Today by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
House by the sea side? Maybe she's a mamiwata, and wants to come and be visiting you for that goody doody grin
Re: Met A Prophetess Today by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Tosinex:
House by the sea side? Maybe she's a mamiwata, and wants to come and be visiting you for that goody doody grin
Hahaaaaaaaaaa. If you see mami wata neva you runaway
Re: Met A Prophetess Today by AvsGot007(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

Sometimes our mind waves radiate to people around us unconsciously, such that they say stuffs about us rightly even without knowing that they actually got it right. That's what those who call themselves prophets enjoy.

When I was still a believer(sheep), I was in a commercial bus, busy on my phone or something like that. When we got to our destination, I wanted to pay my bus fare but the conductor said, keep it someone has paid your transport fare. I didn't see who did that and everybody was already going. Just when I began to walk away, a Cele man approached me and said in Yoruba, 'Arakunrin, se o gbo yoruba?' Meaning: Young man, do you understand Yoruba?'
An electirc shock ran over my body because I know he was going to release a bomb. Then he said, 'a woman is following you.'

He was right about speaking what I have been thinking all the while. I used to think that I was being followed by a witch those days because that's what my religion always make us think if something hasn't begun to work out well yet. I was dumbfounded because the Cele man has said it all. That woman I used to see in my dreams. She must be the one who paid my bus fare shocked She is really following me
The Cele man thought I would start following h im for deliverance but I stayed at that spot while he began to walk away.

Then came December 31 2015/January 1 2016 the day I dumped religion and superstitions to face life psychologically. Then I saw the secret.

Cele man was the Samuel Ekwueme criminal who paid my bus fare and placed a finger across his mouth that conductor should not tell me who did so. Then we got down and Cele man told me what has always been in my mind, that a witch was always following me.

The day I dumped religion of the sheep, that was the last day I saw all those nonsense nightmares. And things that didn't go well began to be very well for me from then till today.

THAT IS MY TESTIMONY.
thanks, brother otem for sharing!
concerning dreams!
same thing happened to me back then... always thought mum's mother is after me just because mum told me back then that her late mum hate her and my dad ending up together....believe me the moment I heard the story, I started having bad dreams about her always do bad stuffs to me!

IT'S ALL IN MY MIND....I read about how mind and dreams work few years ago and realised I'm the one creating the drama in my dreams with my mind, haha and trust me ever since I drop the believe the dreams stopped coming!

2 Likes

Re: Met A Prophetess Today by joe4christ(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

Sometimes our mind waves radiate to people around us unconsciously, such that they say stuffs about us rightly even without knowing that they actually got it right. That's what those who call themselves prophets enjoy.

When I was still a believer(sheep), I was in a commercial bus, busy on my phone or something like that. When we got to our destination, I wanted to pay my bus fare but the conductor said, keep it someone has paid your transport fare. I didn't see who did that and everybody was already going. Just when I began to walk away, a Cele man approached me and said in Yoruba, 'Arakunrin, se o gbo yoruba?' Meaning: Young man, do you understand Yoruba?'
An electirc shock ran over my body because I know he was going to release a bomb. Then he said, 'a woman is following you.'

He was right about speaking what I have been thinking all the while. I used to think that I was being followed by a witch those days because that's what my religion always make us think if something hasn't begun to work out well yet. I was dumbfounded because the Cele man has said it all. That woman I used to see in my dreams. She must be the one who paid my bus fare shocked She is really following me
The Cele man thought I would start following h im for deliverance but I stayed at that spot while he began to walk away.

Then came December 31 2015/January 1 2016 the day I dumped religion and superstitions to face life psychologically. Then I saw the secret.

Cele man was the Samuel Ekwueme criminal who paid my bus fare and placed a finger across his mouth that conductor should not tell me who did so. Then we got down and Cele man told me what has always been in my mind, that a witch was always following me.

The day I dumped religion of the sheep, that was the last day I saw all those nonsense nightmares. And things that didn't go well began to be very well for me from then till today.

THAT IS MY TESTIMONY.

Glad you found your way out of that religious bondage by yourself.
I wish people will realise once and for all that their belief system becomes their reality - The power of the mind (People have little understand the power the mind wields)
Re: Met A Prophetess Today by OtemAtum: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2017
joe4christ:

Glad you found your way out of that religious bondage by yourself.
I wish people will realise once and for all that their belief system becomes their reality - The power of the mind (People have little understand the power the mind wields)
What amazed me most is that those days when I pray to the christian god about it, I see bible passages of the bible supporting that the woman is actually the cause of my troubles. I wondered why myself a Christian should be vulnerable in the first place to the power of an ordinary witch. Does that not mean that the witch has power more than the Christians? Now when I found my real self, I confidently say that I should be the one the 'so called' witch should fear, not me fearing them, but that is if witches exist as they are being painted in the first place.
This world is psychological and those who are poor in the brain will continue to suffer ignorantly. I pity the sheeple especially.

1 Like

Re: Met A Prophetess Today by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaaaaaaa. If you see mami wata neva you runaway
hahahahahahahahahaha I hear you.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism: Plot To Frame, Arrest Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman, Uncovered! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/17 / Why Muslims Have A Right To Islamize Nigeria – Catholic Bishop, Badejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.