Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,581 members, 7,978,925 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! (1089 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by RichlyOBS(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
yesterday was a friend birthday.... before I got to the birthday location my girlfriend were already there sitting with her friends...... my girlfriend saw me and ignor me(what a trash)... I sat down hoping she would come to my table were me and my guys are;;; (She didn't make any move)... I was surprised to see her EX boyfriend sitting closed to me but not the same table.... I was like so it's because of her EX boyfriend she's ignoring me!!! yeah, she told me before that she's no longer with him that they have nothing in common again.... at the birthday this her EX boyfriend was with his new girlfriend on the same table....

with the anger in me I walked to her and asked her to see me off that am living because she was the one that invited me to the birthday and she's ignoring me.... (surprised) she said I should go if I want to go..... that's how me and my friends left the party...

So presently this afternoon this my so called girlfriend who ignored me in a party she invited me to called me that she's coming to my house to spend the night.... since yesterday this is the time she's calling me.... am just thinking of what to do to her....

I think she's still into her EX?? please I need an Advise... this girl is so good in everything,,good character, beauty, good cook,...she have showed me love,, and seriously i really do love her.... we have been dating in 4months now....this is her first bad behavior.....
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Maybe she too was expecting you to come to her table, lol
Seriously she did nothing wrong, you're being too suspicious and over reacting...
Just turn the whole issue to a drama when she comes, pretend you weren't angry but just had something important. This shows maturity.
Please next time don't act like that again, you could have even approached her politely and tell her you're kinda bored without her, she'll definitely help you out..
I have to keep quite at this point!

I remain Prezo, You can reach me by getting my contact on my Relationship Blog
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is she ashamed of showing you off in public?. That seems like the situation at the birthday party.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by NairalandCS(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
You're just an insecure guy ranting. angry

The only advice you need is to grow up.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by VargasVee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
LMAO. Bru you're just insecure.

For me, I can't leave the place I am just to join my babe if she's with her friends. I can only wave as a familiarity sign. Did you expect her to come and join you with your male clique? If you think she was doing anything funny, she wouldn't have invited you. Stop being a man-child.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by dayleke: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wrong way....
There is no road here....
Pls turn back.....

She invited you to the party.....
You went with your friends and she no acknowledge you.....
She did not come to your table....
You told her you were leaving and she said, "You can leave if you want to... "
Now she called you the next day that she is coming to spend the night....
She knows and hold the key to ur "MUMU button".
Shebi na ibasun go end it all and you go dey happy.
Maybe she is not your girlfriend in her own book....

5 Likes

Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Fernandowski(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
maybe you are damn too ugly for Her to proudly show you off in the public or say you are her boyfriend

just saying
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by TheBossLadyK(f): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
I reserve my comments
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by ojun50(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Four month u are allover her, op u don't give yr total love to a woman u nt sure of the future.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
She is still into her ex nd prolly don't want her ex to know she is dating you sad

No vex but u worwor pass her ex? or broke pass her ex? or u no even dress well tongue

Coz I see no reason why she didn't acknowledge you.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Vickydarmie(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Eeeeyah

Op sorry o
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by IpobAreFools(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Useless son of a bus conductor tout! Instead of you to Read your books so you can take your useless slut of a mother out of the brothel where she fuxccks epileptic dwarfs for half a penny.

You are here chasing pepper hawkers up and down! Shame on you!
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by IpobAreFools(f): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lefulefu where are you jor kiss grin
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by IpobAreFools(f): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
RichlyOBS:
yesterday was a friend birthday.... before I got to the birthday location my girlfriend were already there sitting with her friends...... my girlfriend saw me and ignor me(what a trash)... I sat down hoping she would come to my table were me and my guys are;;; (She didn't make any move)... I was surprised to see her EX boyfriend sitting closed to me but not the same table.... I was like so it's because of her EX boyfriend she's ignoring me!!! yeah, she told me before that she's no longer with him that they have nothing in common again.... at the birthday this her EX boyfriend was with his new girlfriend on the same table....

with the anger in me I walked to her and asked her to see me off that am living because she was the one that invited me to the birthday and she's ignoring me.... (surprised) she said I should go if I want to go..... that's how me and my friends left the party...

So presently this afternoon this my so called girlfriend who ignored me in a party she invited me to called me that she's coming to my house to spend the night.... since yesterday this is the time she's calling me.... am just thinking of what to do to her....

I think she's still into her EX?? please I need an Advise... this girl is so good in everything,,good character, beauty, good cook,...she have showed me love,, and seriously i really do love her.... we have been dating in 4months now....this is her first bad behavior.....

Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op ur own case is complex.i doubt if TB Joshua can solve it.my own advice is go baff with ice water for seven days make u come to ursef.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobAreFools:
Lefulefu where are you jor kiss grin
lemme guesscheesy.peggysanders abi?cheesy.haba dis ur moniker is scaring meshocked.
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Victornezzar: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobAreFools:
Useless son of a bus conductor tout! Instead of you to Read your books so you can take your useless slut of a mother out of the brothel where she fuxccks epileptic dwarfs for half a penny.

You are here chasing pepper hawkers up and down! Shame on you!
wer u cursed or wat
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by IpobAreFools(f): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

wer u cursed or wat

CC Dominique
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by IpobAreFools(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
lemme guesscheesy.peggysanders abi?cheesy.haba dis ur moniker is scaring meshocked.

Im not Peggy please don't call me that! angry
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobAreFools:

Im not Peggy please don't call me that! angry
ok oo sorry no vexcheesy
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Victornezzar: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobAreFools:

CC Dominique
Ifaaa slap u ehn
Hu are u calling mods 4
Re: I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
RichlyOBS:

Let me ask u something,

Are u the one that paid for the birthday bash 100%??..cos It doesn't sound like like palour party to me...if it's not you..and you just carry your pencil jeans with u friends crayfish enter party....u are still a learner

Unless a girl is very very rich...she will never use her small cash to throw herself a birthday party lai lai....one maga must have paid...mayb the ex...

I 98% doubt it's the ex..the ex probably called to say happy birthday and she decided to show him levels have changed by telling him about the party....

The likely scenario : the maga that paid gan gan was on seat..she ddnt want to make u suspect anything..so she just free you since you too went there to form boss man...waiting for celebrant to come an greet you and ur friend...
I doesn't change the fact that she likes you though, maga or no maga....shebi she don carry left over pomo wey maga chop remain yestday come give u today.

Enjoy yourself naaaa.....

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenters Put On X-RATED 'uclad Boxing' Show On Public Beach (18+ Photos) / For Nigerian Guys: Runz Girl Or Good Girl Poll, Which Is Your Ideal Pick?. / Oyo State Governor’s Son And Kano State Governor’s Daughter Make Their Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.