Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Completely Blame Myself! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Completely Blame Myself! (3693 Views)

To Tell Or Not To Tell- How Do I Completely Leave My Past Behind? / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dont you think you should have warned the public before hand since you knew dis fact cos i sure as hell never thought he'd ever get to a Z
as going to a Y is plain stupid but then moving on to a Z while an X and Y have not been resolved is plain madness

goodnight wink
I don't know what the Y girl has on him. grin

Good afternoon.
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:

Good afternoon.

just went back to finally read through and i want to assume the Y girl was sent to him by his enemies...............their circumstance of meeting is quite a glaring evidence towards this fact.....

Thats why i dont or rather i wont (seeing i have never been heartbroken even at 26 now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) ever immediatley fall on a new lady when i recover from a sore heart (not that i would ever heart broken sha as i'm extremly careful with my heart like YOU wink wink )

i still blame him completly sha cheesy cheesy

and ermmm same here...........

Dis one u're online this noon am guessing its lunch time at work huh smiley
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

just went back to finally read through and i want to assume the Y girl was sent to him by his enemies...............their circumstance of meeting is quite a glaring evidence towards this fact.....

Thats why i dont or rather i wont (seeing i have never been heartbroken even at 26 now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) ever immediatley fall on a new lady when i recover from a sore heart (not that i would ever heart broken sha as i'm extremly careful with my heart like YOU wink wink )

i still blame him completly sha cheesy cheesy

and ermmm same here...........

Dis one u're online this noon am guessing its lunch time at work huh smiley
Let me say op is a confused fùck boy.
grin We don't have office rules that stops anyone from using phone during work hours, the only exception is when my boss is around and there's work to concentrate on.
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Let me say op is a confused fùck boy.
grin We don't have office rules that stops anyone from using phone during work hours, the only exception is when my boss is around and there's work to concentrate on.

lmfao

you took the words right outta my mouth @bolded cheesy cheesy

you fvcking kidding me!!! shocked shocked shocked

o my world i so would love to work in da firm where you do o shocked shocked

thoough i didnt go to work today cos i'm kinda ill, but then the firm where i work is more like a secondary school with absurd rules which includes no operating of dem phones when works on ground.......................sad cry cry

its annoying
i want to be my own boss!!!!! cry cry cry

can you help me out with some brilliant ideas from your exceptionally genius mind or wherever you get those wise words and thinking you always post around on threads needing them sad sad

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by 2dice01: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
fatymore:
All this cos of a relationship. XYZ
Please start afresh with A
is diss how you use to do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
@thepussyhunter, sorry I've been unable to quote you. grin

The threads on NL are like comprehension passages, if you did any back in secondary school. Moreover, you don't need a degree to comment here but a knowledge of what is being discussed. What I do; I read, comprehend, then try to relate with the situation on ground and I comment based on what my brain processed as the objective thing to say.
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
@thepussyhunter, sorry I've been unable to quote you. grin

The threads on NL are like comprehension passages, if you did any back in secondary school. Moreover, you don't need a degree to comment here but a knowledge of what is being discussed. What I do; I read, comprehend, then try to relate with the situation on ground and I comment based on what my brain processed as the objective thing to say.

yea i did do comprehension passages or whatever its called in sec sch den but unfortunately i wasnt and still aiint a fan of it (am more of or better still i'm an engineer and i hate such bullshiiiits sad sad)

oh i soooo love your brain already smiley smiley

now heres the diff between us
while u read, comprehend, relate issue on ground and comment based on what ur brain projects as the right thing to say
i read, skip comprehending (yea i try not give a fvck for what i read HERE (just here and not when i read books or other things personally)......still dont know why though
then i try to see how it relates to anything happening in me life

now heres the best part

lastly. While you let your brain tell u the right thing to say

i let my dick tell me what say i figure it doesnt relate to anything going on in my life
and then i let my brain do the talking wen the said thread has something to do with me and me life
(which is overly rare as most threads are trash.,....even some i post cheesy cheesy)

i still love your brain though wink wink

modified: my ex moniker loved it too grin
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yea i did do comprehension passages or whatever its called in sec sch den but unfortunately i wasnt and still aiint a fan of it (am more of or better still i'm an engineer and i hate such bullshiiiits sad sad)

oh i soooo love your brain already smiley smiley

now heres the diff between us
while u read, comprehend, relate issue on ground and comment based on what ur brain projects as the right thing to say
i read, skip comprehending (yea i try not give a fvck for what i read HERE (just here and not when i read books or other things personally)......still dont know why though
then i try to see how it relates to anything happening in me life

now heres the best part

lastly. While you let your brain tell u the right thing to say

i let my dick tell me what say i figure it doesnt relate to anything going on in my life
and then i let my brain do the talking wen the said thread has something to do with me and me life
(which is overly rare as most threads are trash.,....even some i post cheesy cheesy)

i still love your brain though wink wink

modified: my ex moniker loved it too grin
Funny you!, what was your ex moniker?.

1 Like

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
Funny you!, what was your ex moniker?.

lol

oh c'mon its an ex

and frankly i dont fancy remebering any of me ex(es) or anything that is now an -ex to me sad sad

anyways lets just say my ex was a huge fan of you....

Then he wasnt that active cos he had alot going in his life that one of them douche(s) here could get hold of and use against him........lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

right now i've solved all or almost all of them shiiiits in me life life
and dats why this new moniker is pretty active cos he has nathing to hide grin grin

am still a huge fan though

had lunch already?
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

oh c'mon its an ex

and frankly i dont fancy remebering any of me ex(es) or anything that is now an -ex to me sad sad

anyways lets just say my ex was a huge fan of you....

Then he wasnt that active cos he had alot going in his life that one of them douche(s) here could get hold of and use against him........lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

right now i've solved all or almost all of them shiiiits in me life life
and dats why this new moniker is pretty active cos he has nathing to hide grin grin

am still a huge fan though

had lunch already?
If you insist. Have had lunch, thanks. Have a nice day.
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
If you insist. Have had lunch, thanks. Have a nice day.

awwwww!!

You've had lunch already? sad sad

Was gonna ask you out to an e-lunch
now i'll have to eat alone
how unfair cry cry

anyways thanks and you too! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by chuggy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
No time for all dis...solved a lot of X,Y,Z that can last for a lifetime
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by chuckdee4(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
ezteem:
It's only Yoruba boys that can tell this kind of story. Surprised he spoke good English unlike other Yoruba demons on NL

Highly unnecessary angry

1 Like

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
The only problem I'm seeing here is that you have run out of alphabet and the next one is coming, I suggest you consider using Zi

1 Like

Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op
Karma fall on you
You just getting the result of double and triple dating
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by Erums(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
dilemaguy:
Well there is an update....

I managed to get in touch with Z after some persistency. I showed her some messages from X which proved that we are indeed done. With regards to Y, I confessed that she is an albatross on my neck and cant seem to get her off. I however promised her that now that Y's blackmail has been exposed, I can shut the door on Y's face.

I didn't get any encouraging response from Z but I believe that she will think about it. I sensed she still have strong feelings for me. Despite the obvious disappointment because of my initial lies, she still seems to adore me.

I love her to a fault.

Ure so confused.. U cudnt find any friend to tell u
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by hysteriabox(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Prince4945:
Ah ahn sir did I come here to read story ABI to solve mathematics

Oga easy abeg ya story is too mush
Lol
Lwkmd
Just as I tot... u spoke my mind

This guy na hybrid version of Pythagoras and Cassinova.
See X, Y, Z.
I was patiently reading, waiting to see the formula.

OP, pray say you wont meet dy/dx this coming week o. I hear say na she bad pass
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by hysteriabox(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:

Good afternoon.
Am sure Y figured the OP has a weakness for handling simultaneous equations
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by hysteriabox(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
ITbomb:
The only problem I'm seeing here is that you have run out of alphabet and the next one is coming, I suggest you consider using Zi

grin. Z' dey too o
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by placeofallure(f): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Them send Y from your village

grin grin grin
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by y3mi(m): 3:17am On Jul 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Your love life is more complex than trying to negotiate peace in the Middle East.
You made me LMAO!

Presh900:
X^2 × √y = Z .... Idiot!! You think if I wanted to think about x,y,z , I don't have textbooks for that
As in I got so confused that I began to wonder which of the 3 alphabets came first.
Re: I Completely Blame Myself! by dilemaguy: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Love never gets lost. I am back with Z and i am so grateful for the opportunity. I love you Salormay cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate / Share Your First Kiss Moments / How To Approach A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.