Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,021 members, 7,949,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead (30316 Views)

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by MadCow1: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai..
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by imstrong1: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Life is a journey! We embark on it at different times.. But one thing is common...our destination! What is the essence of living when we will all die anyway? A man of God said something years back. He said don't only think of long life but eternal life.. I was touched.. Anything you see, feel and touch is temporal but the things unseen is eternal,.. May God comfort the Bereaved and show us infinite mercy

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by Odingo1: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Skull miners on the loose in SW,lazy idiots them looking for easy money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by Greven(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=munyiwa post=58126766]Haaaaaaaa,my pain knows no bound,I live close to the area,full of alfas and Muslim clerics who have nothing else in their mind but religion bigotry,hatred for Christians,fetish and ritual means,Alfa,you will never know peace in your life,timilehin that was suppose to be through by September,Lord God,where is thy face,come quickly[/quoteThe jafariat mosque has been burnt down because of this issue....I just can't imagine the pains his parent will be going through right now , he should be through by this August and his life was cut short, The evil doers will not know peace
Uniosun will miss you Femi... RIP

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by Senrealone: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
munyiwa:
Haaaaaaaa,my pain knows no bound,I live close to the area,full of alfas and Muslim clerics who have nothing else in their mind but religion bigotry,hatred for Christians,fetish and ritual means,Alfa,you will never know peace in your life,timilehin that was suppose to be through by September,Lord God,where is thy face,come quickly
simple 'RIP' will do...receive sense!!
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by zoedew: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cessa0:

Can you shut up??

You should back up your demand with a reason. Shouldn't you? It makes your demand credible!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by Viking007(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Senrealone:
simple 'RIP' will do...receive sense!!
You're attacking her because she said the truth? You're the one with an empty skull.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

U want to cover his mouth because he is speakingspeaking the truth?

U Yorubas are most dangerous set of people with una dirty minds

Ur name says a lot...
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by engrkaz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=munyiwa post=58126766]Haaaaaaaa,my pain knows no bound,I live close to the area,full of alfas and Muslim clerics who have nothing else in their mind but religion bigotry,hatred for Christians,fetish and ritual means,Alfa,you will never know peace in your life,timilehin that was suppose to be through by September,Lord God,where is thy face,come quickly[/quoteA Muslim cleric Sakariyau Abdulrofiu ; Ibrahim Ayuba and Yusuf Aliu have confessed that they killed UNIOSUN student , Oluwafemi Shonibare .
The confession was made on Tuesday night when they were paraded at the Osun State Police Command headquarters in Osogbo .
The trio said they wanted to use the student for money ritual .
Abdulrofiu said that they hit Shonibare with a pestle on the head and later butchered him .
He stated that the deceased ’s head was roasted but said that luck eventually ran out on them and they were apprehended by the police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by jangola08(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Rip man.... What of the two students that got missing too late last year? Have they been found?
No ma" I think the police have to re visit their case now, it might have a connection with this

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by Thiamine(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

U want to cover his mouth because he is speakingspeaking the truth?

U Yorubas are most dangerous set of people with una dirty minds
But why attacking the muslims,
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by juman(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2017
ennon92:
This con3 is cursed
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by juman(m): 4:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Many news about bad things happened to students of that school.

Students of that school should always be extra ordinarily careful everytime.
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by CentaurXLV(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2017
A painful loss.
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by VellyG(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Cessa0:

Can you shut up??
What exactly is he shutting up for? 90% percent of ritual cases in the SW is being masterminded by Alfa's. You should be condemning their act rather.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by Nosikebit(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
The problem with yorubas is their dependency on juju in everything .. wether xtain or muslim an average yoruba man engages in fetish activities, i hv lived in 3 yoruba houses and all of dem hv juju hanging on d entrance of their houses .. the 1st yoruba house i lived while i was still very young i remembered always going to play in my landlady's room where she had so many calabash and shekere and even carved images but as a child wetin man sabi ? The day i will never forget was when i came out to urinate, u know how face me i face u bathrooms are sometimes detached frm d main building, that was how i saw my landlady stark naked carrying calabash in d compound at midnight, i ran back inside quickly. The last yoruba house i lived in, the woman na alhaja every year one baby must die in d compound and once a year she splashes water all over the compound. that was when i made up my mind to avoid any yoruba owned house especially IJEBU PPL

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by manfolly: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
nawa ooo...
after this hustling
Re: Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead by hppyromz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
of alfas and Muslim clerics who have nothing else in their mind but religion bigotry,hatred for Christians,fetish and ritual means,Alfa,you will never know peace in your life,timilehin that was suppose to be through by September,Lord God,where is thy face,come quickly http://printcalendarpro.com/september-2017-printable-calendar-templates/
http://printcalendarpro.com/october-2017-printable-calendar/

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.