Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos (1531 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom In Alimosho Lagos For Sale For Just 13M / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
I am planning to relocate to Alimisho area of Lagos due to the fact that it will help boost my business by attracting more clients there.

But I'll need your suggestion as the best area to choose to stay in Alimosho , considering these factors: cool and calm environment, constant electricity supply, good roads and affordable rent.
Please your advice will be highly regarded
Thanks
Re: The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by Airtimex(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Santos estate
Re: The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Airtimex:
Santos estate
Which area is that pls
Re: The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by jossy26: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Unity estate egbeda but the traffic for alimosho na die; dat area is too populated
Re: The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by Airtimex(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
tmodeltoluene:

Which area is that pls

Opposite the alimosho lg by round about...

Or you can try gowon estate very close to egbeda bus stop...
Re: The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by Airtimex(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
jossy26:
Unity estate egbeda but the traffic for alimosho na die; dat area is too populated

Egbeda is not known for traffic...it happens sometimes not always...

Lagos as a whole is populated...
Re: The Best Place To Reside In Alimosho, Lagos by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks I appreciate your suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Properties Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers! / Prime Properties To Let In Port Harcourt With Pictures / 2bedroom Flat For Sale @ Lsdpc Estate Dolphin Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.