Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? (636 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Sharia Law Should Be Taught In Nigerian Schools With Arabic Language — Cjn Tanko / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? by three: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is this Nigerian School Subject Arabic and Islamic Studies or Arabic Language? By FACTCHECK NIGERIA

http://www.factchecknigeria.com/facts/is-this-nigerian-school-subject-arabic-and-islamic-studies-or-arabic-language/

Re: Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? by three: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cont.

Re: Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? by realjoker(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
It is actually Arabic Language
That most Muslims don't even care about its existence or non existence in our syllabus since it is thought in all Islamic schools (conventional schools ) and can be learned by mere enrolling into popular evening Arabia schools (unconventional schools) found in Muslim dominated communities across Nigeria.
I don't even know who brought the idea of introducing it into our school curriculum in a country like Nigeria where bigots are celebrated. Even though it has been proved that the language was introduced into our curriculum as far back as 2014 but those cynics that still believe one man can wake up one morning and decided to islamize Nigeria in the 21st century keep controlling the emotions of some morally bankrupt people. but we can understand what the fuss is, in countries like Nigeria where it has been proven that its MUMU button is tribes and religion where bigots thrive in bigotry and become overnight savior of shallow minded fellow than those who refuse to indulge in bigotry.

In most cases it has been

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? by Origin(f): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
See little comments.

When they speak without proof but are celebrated based on sentiments.

When you are from a religion of 'love" yet all your speech is to promote hate.

This is proof not my pastor said, my imam said.
Re: Is This Nigerian School Subject Arabic&islamic Studies Or Arabic Language? by NothingDoMe: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is an old post but I think we should set the record straight. Showing us snapshots of what it's supposed to be is good.

Has anyone gone to the schools to find out what exactly is being implemented? There's a report that a student was flogged for refusing to take Arabic in kwara. So far I've not heard anyone come out to say the report is false.

Now, this change was made in 2014 but was anyone flogged for not participating in it? There's been no complaints until now. So looking at it, it's clear that someone decided to go against what is written and started forcing students to take the course.

Let's talk about hatred for Islam. People don't hate Islam for hating sake. Many have lost friends, relatives, property in the name of Islam. The radical islamists have given a very bad name to islam for many many years. It appears to the world that the non radicals are in support because of APPARENT silence or inaction.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Wins In Osun West Senatorial Election / Biafra Memorial (genocide By The Hausas And Awolowo) / Biafra:we’ll Take The Fight To Nnamdi Kanu’s Domain – Arewa Youth Pres.shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.