Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Enya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enya (2000 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enya by sirmeul(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2007
Anybody ever heard about the legendary singer named enya.her songs are so inspiring.she did background music for movies like lord of the rings,brave heart,robin hood and silverbird television do use her music for their adverts.she is a queen in music and i think i prefer her music to rap or r and b or reggae. I don't know what y'all think
Re: Enya by lizzy47(f): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2007
men u're in the spirit. she is da bomb shell. as u rightly said her music is very inspiring and kool, it puts u in a very kool and relaxing mood.
Re: Enya by SMC(f): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
Is it the same Enya who had a hit almost 20 years ago with a song called Orinoco Flow? If it is, i liked her a lot back then. Haven't heard much of her in recent times though. smiley
Re: Enya by tomydave: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2007
ya shes DA bomb but its very hard to understand her chorus because she does not English or any language for that matter its like shes making enchantment but whatever she does works because shes gooooood
Re: Enya by tasiana(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2007
Enya's songs just soothes me and she is sooo poetic.I love all her songs especaily the soundtrack for the movie Sweet November.My all time favourite is Time To Say Goodbye,her duet with the cutest blind man i know Andrea Borcelli.
Re: Enya by iice(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
tomydave:

ya shes DA bomb but its very hard to understand her chorus because she does not English or any language for that matter its like shes making enchantment but whatever she does works because shes gooooood

Yup it's that ENYA. Sometimes she sings in Gaelic.

Loved her since i first heard her and there was a time I practically had all her songs until my pc crashed angry grin
Her music is very soothing
Re: Enya by ladebi(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2007
its good to see people sailing away with Enya like Oronico Flow
Re: Enya by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2007
Wow so good to know that someother people are so passionate about enya just like me.I love her songs. They flow right into ur soul and it relaxes, ever tried listening to enya while trying to sort a difficult task out?its simply mind blowing n wow.
Re: Enya by kellorah: 1:45am On Jul 02, 2007
I mostly listen to her when i'm desperately trying to sleep. grin
She's fantastic!

I like ''A Day Without Rain" album best.
Re: Enya by uyai(f): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2007
she became more popular during the 9/11 period. Her song was the anthem.
Re: Enya by iice(f): 5:42am On Jul 02, 2007
Or even 'may it be' from LOTR soundtrack. . .yeah it fits right in. . .simply magical! cheesy
Re: Enya by soulpatrol(f): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
lawd, now you guys have reminded me how much i miss her songs. used to have all the good ones on my old computer. ah, itunes, here i come again! i looove enya. she's just so unreal. my fave is "may it be" that song from LOTR (if i remember correctly) always got a sista feeling sentimental. whoo! cool
her first song i ever listened to was "anywhere is" in the late 90s and i just fell in love with this woman o. i always had an ear for unusual talent. i'm glad to know y'all have good taste as well. word! cool
Re: Enya by uchetobi(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2007
she gives me a sad feeling but I luv her songs
Re: Enya by Aproko(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2007
her songs have a calming effect on me. listen to her music a lot.
Re: Enya by lipstick1(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2008
ENYA,waoooooooooooooooooh!,she is good, but very strange peersonality,heard she lives in a big forest house with 21 big cats,
Re: Enya by Raymond88(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
I laugh at all those people here who think listening to ENYA makes them posh or puts them on some high intellectual level above everyone else! grin I like her songs but i don't know what the Bleep she's talking about, so I'll just stick to my Makossa! tongue
Re: Enya by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2008
Enya is super

She even did something with P Diddy and Mario Winans (i dont wanna know!)
Re: Enya by evergreen6: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2008
yes, she did
Re: Enya by ademiller(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2008
its like enya has dat kinda ogogoro, or drunk effect on all of us, i get relaxed, its like her voice contains cocaine or something, u get high undecided
Re: Enya by OgaMadam(f): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
if you translated her latin/celtic/gaelic lyrics you would go and give your WHOLE life to Jesus Yeshua The Christ.

crossing spiritual boundaries

invoking and summoning while melodiously humming along

wake up

https://victorspen./2019/01/12/enya-the-occult-connection/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Couples / Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke / Exclusive Photos From The Premiere Of Jeta Amata's Black November In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.