Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st (2028 Views)

IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Youngadvocate(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
What became laughable ethnic jingoist articulation is gradually becoming a looming  organized genocide against the Igbo race, as an audio file inciting the North to massacre ndi Igbo on October 1st has been leaked to the public.

The audion file which extolled the Arewa youths for issuing a quit notice to ndi Igbo before October 1st or risk being forcefully evicted from the north, called on northern youths especially to execute the order.

Although the order by the Arewa received wide condemnation by all, including calls for their arrest by the Acting President Yemi Osibanjo, Gov. of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai and many other notable personalities, nothing has been done to the youths.

The dealine approaches yet, security forces have made no arrests yet, rather they say they are still in search of the youths who walk through the streets of Kaduna and have continued to hold meetings, suggesting the Arewa youths have the backing of the security forces as many observed.

Although the Igbo apex socio-political group, Ohaneze Ndigbo are the community of ndi Igbo living in the north have kicked against the order and refused to recall ndi Igbo to the

Read the transcript:

“My name is Ibrahim Muhammad Jajere I want to use this medium to tell Northerners, especially the youth that the Igbo are not your brothers therefore let no one deceive you because enough of the deceit. Audio Player 00:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

“We need to arise and drive them out.Imagine you accommodated this person gave him a shop and secured his property then he insults you and calls you an animal. In their region you cannot even own land or property.

“Go to the Aba and Onitsha markets and you won’t find even one Hausa man who owns a shop or even a house they would not allow that to happen.  But come to the North we have accommodated you (Igbos) this is enough.

“The quit notice issued for 1st October is still in place the Igbos must leave the North or else we the Northerners especially the youth should just arise we do not need AK47 or explosives the thing needed is a match stick and a litre of petrol which is very cheap.

“Then anywhere you see the property of the Igbos just burn it and burn them too if they refuse to leave by 1st October. They have corrupted our society and our youths because they are the ones that provide intoxicants in the north. They also bring arms. What do we need the Igbos for?

“I call on all Northern youth, to arise, who is afraid of the Igbos.If not for our useless nothern leaders,in fact we need to rise up against them because even in my state Kaduna and the 19 northern states you find Igbos executing contracts supplies and the rest.

“Are there no northerners to execute these contracts? Our state allocations are returned to the Igbos, are northerners awarded contracts in the South? No northerner can get a contract in Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu. They would not allow it this we know. And one bastard governor called [Nasir] El Rufai will say our youth should be arrested, let him go and Bleep his father.

“I swear they must leave the North, let them go and do the restructuring.  If not rascality  80% of their Investment is not in Igboland. I swear and call on our youth to arise  and destroy their properties  and kill them.

“No one will arrest you, anyone that wants to arrest you should first arrest Apostle [Johnson] Suleman who asked for the killing of Fulanis.

“Nnamdi Kanu threatened everyone in this country and was walking around freely and he should not be  arrested? Let them try to arrest the Arewa youth and then the war will start. I call on the people of the North, this is your last chance.

“If you do not take advantage of it and deal with the Igbos once and for all you will regret it. I charge all Northerners not to touch the Yorubas because they are peace loving, just allow them enjoy their ceremonious lifestyle do not touch them but the Igbos we must burn and destroy them.

“I leave you in peace.”

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/inciting-audio-alleges-attack-ndigbo-october-1st/

http://igbobia.com/?q=audio-recording-calling-on-northern-youths-to-violently-drive-igbos-out-of-north-on-october-1st.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
After playing the audio of Northerners planning to kill igbos at sight.
Also play this audio of terrorist Nnamdi Kanu saying all Igbos should kill Hausa at sight.
Vice versa foolish PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

8 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Angelben10(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Am a Northerner and I want to tell the IGBOs residing in the north that we will protect them with our lives. the so called Nonentity that released the audio is not even residing in the north. we are now wise and won't do the bidding for any useless politician

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
This land is not for sale

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
War is looming. The Igbo ask for fight, now they have one. When you split and preach hatred, people will retaliate. Game on.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Olive33: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by POpikin: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
After playing the audio of Northerners planning to kill igbos at sight.
Also play this audio of terrorist Nnamdi Kanu saying all Igbos should kill Hausa at sight.
Vice versa foolish PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

Even if Nnamdi Kanu was the first to ask for killings that is past tense. You this IpobExposed why bringing up this audio again.

Fucck u

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
If what i read is true then this guy needs some serious help. There will be no killing on Oct 1st or on any other date for that matter, but but but if Nigeria were to split due to the Biafran agitation, it is a foregone conclusion that igbos will no longer be welcome in the north

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
POpikin:

Even if Nnamdi Kanu was the first to ask for killings that is past tense. You this IpobExposed why bringing up this audio again.

Fucck u
You sound so scared of karma

6 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by POpikin: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
You sound so scared of karma

Fucck u Nnamdi Kanu said that Long ago. This IpobExposed is jobless

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Masterclass32: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
This kinda sends the chills down the spine.

Hope its not true. Our brethren over there should remain alert.
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
POpikin:

Fucck u Nnamdi Kanu said that Long ago. This IpobExposed is jobless
So now he said it? Im sure he meant it at the time and now too. So what should happen now if some other hausa demagogue issues a riot order to kill every igbo on sight?

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by lastcall: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aboki I will give you a shop for free in onitsha main market. But wait o what do you plan to sell in it?
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by raker300: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
"Don't kill yorubas"?

Lol...yes, cos every yoruba has "yoruba" inscribed on their faces
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by scorpio2013: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Those doing this to Nigeria will know no peace in Jesus name.
Youngadvocate:
What became laughable ethnic jingoist articulation is gradually becoming a looming  organized genocide against the Igbo race, as an audio file inciting the North to massacre ndi Igbo on October 1st has been leaked to the public.

The audion file which extolled the Arewa youths for issuing a quit notice to ndi Igbo before October 1st or risk being forcefully evicted from the north, called on northern youths especially to execute the order.

Although the order by the Arewa received wide condemnation by all, including calls for their arrest by the Acting President Yemi Osibanjo, Gov. of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai and many other notable personalities, nothing has been done to the youths.

The dealine approaches yet, security forces have made no arrests yet, rather they say they are still in search of the youths who walk through the streets of Kaduna and have continued to hold meetings, suggesting the Arewa youths have the backing of the security forces as many observed.

Although the Igbo apex socio-political group, Ohaneze Ndigbo are the community of ndi Igbo living in the north have kicked against the order and refused to recall ndi Igbo to the

Read the transcript:

“My name is Ibrahim Muhammad Jajere I want to use this medium to tell Northerners, especially the youth that the Igbo are not your brothers therefore let no one deceive you because enough of the deceit. Audio Player 00:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

“We need to arise and drive them out.Imagine you accommodated this person gave him a shop and secured his property then he insults you and calls you an animal. In their region you cannot even own land or property.

“Go to the Aba and Onitsha markets and you won’t find even one Hausa man who owns a shop or even a house they would not allow that to happen.  But come to the North we have accommodated you (Igbos) this is enough.

“The quit notice issued for 1st October is still in place the Igbos must leave the North or else we the Northerners especially the youth should just arise we do not need AK47 or explosives the thing needed is a match stick and a litre of petrol which is very cheap.

“Then anywhere you see the property of the Igbos just burn it and burn them too if they refuse to leave by 1st October. They have corrupted our society and our youths because they are the ones that provide intoxicants in the north. They also bring arms. What do we need the Igbos for?

“I call on all Northern youth, to arise, who is afraid of the Igbos.If not for our useless nothern leaders,in fact we need to rise up against them because even in my state Kaduna and the 19 northern states you find Igbos executing contracts supplies and the rest.

“Are there no northerners to execute these contracts? Our state allocations are returned to the Igbos, are northerners awarded contracts in the South? No northerner can get a contract in Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu. They would not allow it this we know. And one bastard governor called [Nasir] El Rufai will say our youth should be arrested, let him go and Bleep his father.

“I swear they must leave the North, let them go and do the restructuring.  If not rascality  80% of their Investment is not in Igboland. I swear and call on our youth to arise  and destroy their properties  and kill them.

“No one will arrest you, anyone that wants to arrest you should first arrest Apostle [Johnson] Suleman who asked for the killing of Fulanis.

“Nnamdi Kanu threatened everyone in this country and was walking around freely and he should not be  arrested? Let them try to arrest the Arewa youth and then the war will start. I call on the people of the North, this is your last chance.

“If you do not take advantage of it and deal with the Igbos once and for all you will regret it. I charge all Northerners not to touch the Yorubas because they are peace loving, just allow them enjoy their ceremonious lifestyle do not touch them but the Igbos we must burn and destroy them.

“I leave you in peace.”

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/inciting-audio-alleges-attack-ndigbo-october-1st/

http://igbobia.com/?q=audio-recording-calling-on-northern-youths-to-violently-drive-igbos-out-of-north-on-october-1st.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by POpikin: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
So now he said it? Im sure he meant it at the time and now too. So what should happen now if some other hausa demagogue issues a riot order to kill every igbo on sight?

That is a past tense we all know ipobexposed as a jobless jambite
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
POpikin:

That is a past tense we all know ipobexposed as a jobless jambite
I don't care about ipobexposed but i do care about what Nnamdi kanu said about igbos killing Hausas. This is a man that millions like you bow down to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by POpikin: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
I don't care about ipobexposed but i do care about what Nnamdi kanu said about igbos killing Hausas. This is a man that millions like you bow down to

Oga that is past tense in short fucck off. I just don't know why Mynd44 is giving ipobexposed room for this confusion. Bringing past and forgotten things of Nnamdi Kanu.
Am so happy YouTube banned him.

That is past and forgotten go get a life son
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
POpikin:

Oga that is past tense in short fucck off. I just don't know why Mynd44 is giving ipobexposed room for this confusion. Bringing past and forgotten things of Nnamdi Kanu.

You wish it were forgotten but you yourself forget that the internet never forgets. Nnamdi Kanu asked for the killing of Hausas by igbos ,this we cannot forget

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by POpikin: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
You wish it were forgotten but you yourself forget that the internet never forgets. Nnamdi Kanu asked for the killing of Hausas by igbos ,this we cannot forget

In short gerout
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Omofunaab2: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
raker300:
"Don't kill yorubas"?

Yes, according to you potopoto boys, all yorubas should have Adidas tribal marks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:

They want us to forget but they are quick to remember Buhari statement on 97 to 5 %

6 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by perez100: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol, those almajiri will see fire for bigger fire this time.
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by mightyhazell: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
lastcall:
Aboki I will give you a shop for free in onitsha main market. But wait o what do you plan to sell in it?
. Abokii don't rent shops or acqquire propties.

Even the wheel barrow dey push at market places and diggers dey use in digging gutters,dey don't even buy them. They rent them at v cheap rates.

Abokiis prefer 2 sleep at mosques or around shops in market places,instead of renting a room. Those ppl are the real ones dat don't and hav never believed in Nigeria. They preach one nijeriya wen it's convenient and wen dey want 2 lift oil off the deltas
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by mightyhazell: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
GoroTango:
igbos are not known for senseless killings. I doubt if any igbo would kill anybody because kanu says so. Same can't be said about core northern Muslims who shed blood at the drop of a hat. Northern Muslims massacred Christian southerners wen sb made a cartoon about mohamed in denmark. They killed southerners on hearing of beauty pageantries proposal,..they killed Christians wen buhari lost an election. The litany is endless. So don't conveniently try 2 juggle things up here
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
POpikin:

Ipobexposed keep on deceiving yourself. You think you are smart but you are not. Keep on gimmicking yourself thinking you are intelligent. I only pity the people that fall for your parlour tricks.

Because left for me... The intelligence in your brain does not pass the odd of Real Madrid to score against Cordoba.

Just keep on. The rain will fall soon and the sky will be clear.
Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by vicadex07(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sharap shameless cowards. Dont bring yorubas into the issue. Go and face your northern masters ursefs grin
raker300:
"Don't kill yorubas"?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by vicadex07(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Dont mind dem. Wen the yorubas were warning dem against such hate messages, they scornfully called us unity beggars. Now that everything seems to be getting out of hands since the kaduna declaration, various igbo groups and elders have been going around begging the northern leaders. Tell me, who now is the coward unity beggar?
GoroTango:

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by intruxive(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2017
POpikin:

thats not past and forgoten, that is GENESIS of all this bullshit, jonathan lost election namdi started to insult everyone while you all dance unclad, we warned you that your hatred was pregnant but you insulted us too. Well your hatred has given birth to a child that looks exactly like it, hatred from the north........ and these ones must be taken serious cry

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by MasterChen: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2017
This whole Hausa vs potor issue is just a case of "we get krase pass una"

The ipobullshit miscreants thought they were retar..ded until the Northern guys took it like 3 steps further grin

Anyway, i don't think anything would happen on October 1st. This threat is just a way of helping them tighten the screws on their brains

That being said, they need to be prepared just in case of any falafolo. You don't want to be caught off guard

The Yorubas shouldn't also take any silly nap. They should be prepared too cos you just never know

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by Yyeske(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2017
IPOB asked for it and getting it in full measure. You've been preaching hate and about to get that same hate 101%. If you're based up north, better relocate as soon as you can

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Audio Calling On Northern Youths To Attack Igbos On October 1st by bakynes(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
I am Yoruba but with all sincerity without looking at it from a tribal prism. Igbos and Hausa/Fulani are the most clannish tribes in Nigeria.

The statement they don't sell land to other tribes is very correct, they barely even sell land to another Igbo from another Igbo state not to talk of other Nigerian tribes.

If only the elders have condemned Kanu's hate speeches all these Ultimatums wouldn't have come to bare.

I believe the Elders want Biafra also they are just scared of all they would loose if the seccessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Madueke - "Only Biafra Can Guarantee You Freedom" Says Asari Dokubo / Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. / The More Buhari Oppresses The Igbos The More They Thrive - Reno On Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.