Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Educational Loans? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Educational Loans? (1003 Views)

How To Change Name And Still Make Educational Certificates Valid / Student Loans For Intl Students / Nairalanders, Your educational Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Loans? by hadeytee: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello there landers. Please I would like to know if there is some sort of educational loan available for anyone trying to study abroad ; Canada precisely? Or scholarships? I have searched and searched online but have been unsuccessful. Pls help its rather urgent, thanks
Re: Educational Loans? by FiveNaira: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
I've always wanted to create a thread just like this! Thank you, OP. I hope positive responses come in

1 Like

Re: Educational Loans? by FiveNaira: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
hadeytee:
Hello there landers. Please I would like to know if there is some sort of educational loan available for anyone trying to study abroad ; Canada precisely? Or scholarships? I have searched and searched online but have been unsuccessful. Pls help its rather urgent, thanks
Bro, any hopes yet?
Re: Educational Loans? by Teedawg: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadeytee:
Canada i don't know about i am sure if you search well you will find try checking in directly with the schools and check how their scholarships are.. The only student loans i know about are for American citizens thou an international student can get it an American citizen or resident has to cosign.. for their scholarships there are numerous full ride scholarship in the USA colleges and universities you just need a good gp and good scores in external exams like SAT if you're going for undergrad...
Also you can check Education USA there are lots of resources there i wish i found but i just recently learnt of there lots of schools and scholarships there with the requirements you can go to the usa students visa thread if you wanna learn more on US education or check Canadian thread if you wish to still apply to canada... canada to is great !

1 Like

Re: Educational Loans? by Sulejmani: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Try checking globalslc but will keep you updated.

1 Like

Re: Educational Loans? by hadeytee: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Teedawg:

Canada i don't know about i am sure if you search well you will find try checking in directly with the schools and check how their scholarships are.. The only student loans i know about are for American citizens thou an international student can get it an American citizen or resident has to cosign.. for their scholarships there are numerous full ride scholarship in the USA colleges and universities you just need a good gp and good scores in external exams like SAT if you're going for undergrad...
Also you can check Education USA there are lots of resources there i wish i found but i just recently learnt of there lots of schools and scholarships there with the requirements you can go to the usa students visa thread if you wanna learn more on US education or check Canadian thread if you wish to still apply to canada... canada to is great !

Thanks
Re: Educational Loans? by hadeytee: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Sulejmani:
Try checking globalslc but will keep you updated.
. Thank you I will check it out

(1) (Reply)

Re-inspection Of The UK VISA Administrative Review Process July 2017 (PART ONE) / Schooling In Switzerland / When Will International Passport Booklet Be Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.