Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos (5826 Views)

It Is Time For Igbos To Checkmate The Chinese. Enough Is Enough / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / Chisco Transport Company Offers Free Fare For Igbos In North... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2017
pressplay411:

There you go again, blaming everyone else.
Yorubas historically fought for what Nigeria stood for and posterity remembers in pride.
Awolowo, Zik and Tarawa Balewa all fought for a United country. Until Ojukwu sowed the seed of hate and secession in the hearts of igbos.
Posterity will forever remember igbos for their Treachery and how they paid for it. Have you ever tried to envision the number of lives wasted fighting Ojukwu's selfish fight?
But instead of turning your anger to Ojukwu and his family for what disaster they brought on your families, you're busy burning what's left of your dignity with your pseudo pride foolhardy.
Now Kanu is burying what's left of you, and your lot cheer him on. Kontinu.

CHeck these two headlines, one was in 2013 by a Northern elder, the second was seven days ago by Northern youths, all saying the same thing about yorubas, hide your head in shame. The only reason you are hatting on Biafra is because of what these Northerners will do with you when Biafra is gone

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by laudate: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2017
From everything I have read on this thread, especially the statements credited to Paul Unongo & Yakassai, it is obvious that the 'juju the Yoruba people cooked for the Igbo, was done before the war and it is still going strong. shocked A lot of people from minority groups like mine, have often wondered what could have been responsible for the obsession the SE chaps, have for those in the SW. Now we know the reason. undecided

I mean, if not for this 'juju how can a man (Awo) say that his own people will pull out of the federation, if your own people in the SE are allowed to secede, and on the basis of that, you (Ojukwu) decided to go to war? Did he promise you ammunition, fighter jets, funding, soldiers, bombs, resources and other equipment to fight the war? shocked Na simple question, I dey ask, o!

How can that same man (Awo) still go back to talk to you (Ojukwu) to jettison the idea of secession, only for you to ignore his latter advice, and still go to war, believing that his people will follow you to pull out of Nigeria? sad Did he (Awo) hypnotise you (Ojukwu)?

And then 50 years later, your people are still blaming him (Awo) and his own people, for not joining you in the secession? Is that not heavy-duty 'jazz at work? Make una check am, nah! shocked

* PS: Hate speech, insults, venomous responses, propaganda and bile will not be dignified with a response.*

18 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Razorblades: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Anybody wey enter kitchen go drink toilet broom soup go just come nairaland open thread. It's like Afonjas are madd.

Idiotic pauper of Biafuro -IPOB. Woe betides the cursed ipob.

6 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

We already know you and refused to trust you again, that is why you are crying of hate, Kanu's struggle is too complicated for you to fit in and do your afonja trachery. Listen to Tanko Yankassi, a northerner, as he tell the story of what transpired between Ojukwu and Awolowo.

Restructuring calls: My fears for Igbos – Yakassai
Warns, ‘don’t get instigated by Yorubas to commit another suicide’

Elder statesman and chairman of the Northern Elders Council, NEC, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai has warned Igbo people against becoming victims of Yoruba instigation again, as ongoing calls for restructuring now is similar to what they instigated that caused the civil war.
Yakassai gave the advice in an interview with Nigerian Pilot, where he alleged that Igbos were instigated to go into secession for Biafra by the Yorubas who later turned around and occupied positions left vacant due to the war.
Yakassai said in case the Igbos were unaware, he had to inform them as a man who was star witness to all that took place at the time of secession declaration.
“Even if they are not in true position of all these things, people like me happened to know a whole lot. When the constitutional crises took place in 1963, I was already a journalist and Hausa editor of Daily Comment, dedicated to NEPU, my party. I was an assistant publicity secretary of the party, so I know all the happenings – the action of Tony Enahoro, the boycott by northern members of house reps, the riot that followed the plan to turn Nigeria to confederation, and those who protested.”
According to him, “Only two people are everywhere in Nigeria – Igbos and Hausas. This is because Igbos are hardworking, and Hausas are everywhere because they are the only one that can do menial jobs.
“Before the civil war started, the Yorubas said if Igbos are allowed to go, they too will go on the secession declaration.
“It was Chief Awolowo who said it openly and publicly; it was published in newspapers. He was the one that was sent by Gowon to talk to Odumegwu Ojukwu in the eve of the secession declaration not to secede.
“They met at the Niger Bridge. When he (Awo) came back, even though we did not know what they discussed personally, he said if the eastern people are allowed to go by any act of omission or commission the west will follow; if they secede the Yorubas will follow.
“That was what he said. By the time he said that, he was already mounting pressure on the northern soldiers stationed in the west to be removed, and Biafrans overran Midwest in Yoruba land. A Yoruba man, name forgotten, captured Ore.

“So if you look at agitation for restructuring that is coming, by and large, it is from the Yoruba. Now the Biafra agitation is in the South-East. My fear now is that I don’t want a situation where the Igbos will be instigated by the Yoruba to commit another suicide. Because by the time the Igbos went on Biafran secession they were the one occupying the position of influence and power, economically and in the civil service. They were made to leave and Yorubas took over, and look at Yoruba; I’m not anti Yoruba.
“The place Igbos left were occupied by Yoruba, particularly the civil service. “Till today the Yoruba are the dominant elements in the bureaucracy of Nigeria. The Igbos lost that position almost forever. At that time the Igbos were in business; they were the leading elements in business. Now the Igbos are back again. Today they are the leading people in business. They have come back and have taken over trades and manufacturing industry.
“I had impression that most of the industries in Lagos and surrounding areas are owned by Yoruba, until recently when I read the open letter written by Gen. A. Adebayo to Tinubu. In the letter, he sighted that the industries in Ibadan are owned by Indians and Lebanese, and the ones in Lagos are owned by Igbos. I didn’t know until that time when I read it.
“If the Igbos say they are going through rebellion, God forbid, for whatever reasons, certainly, Nigerians will fight them, and if that happened they will lose their advantages in southern Nigeria. Go everywhere, you will see Igbos doing their business without anybody harassing them. So if they go Yoruba will take over. Even if it is Alaba market the Yorubas will gain control, for it’s a plus for them.
“But if this agitation is coming this time when Igbos, including their intellectuals, are all over Nigeria, it shows they were not born. Even if they are not in true position of all this things, people like me happened to know a whole lot. In fact, I was among 18 people arrested and latter, 15 convicted after three of us were set free. So I know the history and feel I should tell the younger generations to know. Igbos are new colonialists; there goods are everywhere in the country; if they go, their place will be down. If they come back to sell with their goods, they will be competing with India and China, as Yoruba will take over them. Simple example is European Union, with all the capital they control, they still talk about living together in unity using motto: ‘Together We Are Strong, Divide We fall,’ Yakassai noted.
http://nigerianpilot.com/restructuring-calls-fears-igbos-yakassai/

See this manipulative weasel!

Why would Yoruba stay if Ibo were to leave in the first place? Was it not Zik who prompted for the no secession clause in the constitution just because the greedy eediot wanted to rule a united Nigeria or the fact that he was always on the divide side against Awolowo just because Awolowo happened to be more intelligent than him and he was jealous?

Awolowo was only telling the Northerners that if they allow the Ibo to leave, the Yoruba will also leave because ibo brought us into the mess in the first place. No where did Awolowo agreed to fight with you on your stupid biafraa. Go borrow some sense if you have none. Why would Yoruba fight with you in the first place when you caused the mess in the first place by killing every regional leaders apart from yours? Or you dumb heads never thought of these?

Btw, Yorubas got back their rightful job from the ibos who stole them in the first place? It beats me why we would allow Ibo to occupy several occupations in our domain in the first place! Oops! I forgot the fact that Zik brought in his ibo folks to occupy various post in UI and Lagos, even at the expense of the Yorubas, that was when an ibo vc was overseeing the affairs of university of Ibadan and Lagos!

UI and Unilag, universities that were founded in the SW yet Zik and his ibo folks turned them into their father's property and kept on zoning several positions to the Ibos! Can such happen in the South east in the first place? So yes, we took our jobs back because it belonged to us in the first place. Fools who thought they could have their biafra as well as still continued to enjoy the goodies of one Nigeria in other tribes' domain! Lol! Just imagine this rubbish?

If you eediots are talking about the federal jobs, then look no far from the military armies which were previously occupied by the Ibos but now, has the Hausa and Fulanis as the majority. And I don't blame them for ousting you guys because you ibos can't be trusted with power, we all saw what you did in the first coup that plunged Nigeria into an ugly mess which eventually snowballed into the civil war. Bunch of treacherous manipulative weasels! Cry us aa river, we don't trust you either!

11 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2017
The east has no where to go. They never did.

1 Like

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:24am On Jul 05, 2017
laudate:
From everything I have read on this thread, especially the statements credited to Paul Unongo & Yakassai, it is obvious that the 'juju the Yoruba people cooked for the Igbo, was done before the war and it is still going strong. shocked A lot of people from minority groups like mine, have often wondered what could have been responsible for the obsession of the SE chaps, for those in the SW. Now we know the reason. undecided

I mean, if not for this 'juju how can a man (Awo) say that his own people will pull out of the federation, if your own people in the SE are allowed to secede, and on the basis of that, you (Ojukwu) decided to go to war? Did he promise you ammunition, fighter jets, funding, soldiers, bombs, resources and other equipment to fight the war? shocked Na simple question, I dey ask, o!

How can that same man (Awo) still go back to talk to you (Ojukwu) to jettison the idea of secession, only for you to ignore his latter advice, and still go to war, believing that his people will follow you to pull out of Nigeria? sad

And then 50 years later, your people are still blaming him (Awo) and his own people, for not joining you in the secession? Is that not heavy-duty 'jazz at work? Make una check am, nah! shocked

* PS: Hate speech, insults, venomous responses, propaganda and bile will not be dignified with a response.*
Lol, another change of goal post, i though Awo had no agreement at all, and why did you dwell only on the war and igbos??, how about other shameless roles. After yarning dust, you are already scared of being countered with the truth, hence, your last sentence. Its not hate, its history tormenting yorubas.

Since you believe Yankassi, please look at what he said on the last paragraph. Yorubas have also been denying this, but who cares

Now the Igbos are back again. Today they are the leading people in business. They have come back and have taken over trades and manufacturing industry.
“I had impression that most of the industries in Lagos and surrounding areas are owned by Yoruba, until recently when I read the open letter written by Gen. A. Adebayo to Tinubu. In the letter, he sighted that the industries in Ibadan are owned by Indians and Lebanese, and the ones in Lagos are owned by Igbos. I didn’t know until that time when I read it.
“If the Igbos say they are going through rebellion, God forbid, for whatever reasons, certainly, Nigerians will fight them, and if that happened they will lose their advantages in southern Nigeria. Go everywhere, you will see Igbos doing their business without anybody harassing them. So if they go Yoruba will take over. Even if it is Alaba market the Yorubas will gain control, for it’s a plus for them.
“But if this agitation is coming this time when Igbos, including their intellectuals, are all over Nigeria, it shows they were not born. Even if they are not in true position of all this things, people like me happened to know a whole lot. In fact, I was among 18 people arrested and latter, 15 convicted after three of us were set free. So I know the history and feel I should tell the younger generations to know. Igbos are new colonialists; there goods are everywhere in the country; if they go, their place will be down. If they come back to sell with their goods, they will be competing with India and China, as Yoruba will take over them. Simple example is European Union, with all the capital they control, they still talk about living together in unity using motto: ‘Together We Are Strong, Divide We fall,’ Yakassai noted.

Meanwhile Yankassi's concern is not a big deal for us. Yorubas can take over Nigeria when we go, but if for any reason we could not, they will continue to contend with our competitive advantage. The little they get from political wuru wuru will be surmounted by hardwork

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 3:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, another change of goal post, i though Awo had no agreement at all, and why did you dwell only on the war and igbos??, how about other shameless roles. After yarning dust, you are already scared of being countered with the truth, hence, your last sentence. Its not hate, its history tormenting yorubas

History is tormenting no one but yourself! And the worst part is you're dumb as confirmed by how you quoted excerpt from Yissai which talked about a Yoruba man, Banjo capturing Ore, a yoruba land as his confirmation to his claim that Awolowo was walking hand in hand with Biafra!

Pray tell, was Awolowo in the same cohort with Banjo who already sold his soul to the devilish Ojukwu? And how was Awolowo's statement on allowing the Yoruba to secede if Ibo leaves equate to Awolowo working with biafra like Yissai implied? We can afford to wave off Yissai's stupidity because he's senile but you on the other hand is just a plain eediot!

4 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

See this manipulative weasel!

Why would Yoruba stay if Ibo were to leave in the first place? Was it not Zik who prompted for the no secession clause in the constitution just because the greedy eediot wanted to rule a united Nigeria or the fact that he was always on the divide side against Awolowo just because Awolowo happened to be more intelligent than him and he was jealous?

Awolowo was only telling the Northerners that if they allow the Ibo to leave, the Yoruba will also leave because ibo brought us into the mess in the first place. No where did Awolowo agreed to fight with you on your stupid biafraa. Go borrow some sense if you have none. Why would Yoruba fight with you in the first place when you caused the mess in the first place by killing every regional leaders apart from yours? Or you dumb heads never thought of these?

Btw, Yorubas got back their rightful job from the ibos who stole them in the first place? It beats me why we would allow Ibo to occupy several occupations in our domain in the first place! Oops! I forgot the fact that Zik brought in his ibo folks to occupy various post in UI, even at the expense of the Yorubas, that was when Zik was overseeing university of Ibadan!

UI, a university that was founded in the SW yet Zik turned it into his father's property and kept on zoning several positions to the Ibos! Can such happen in the South east in the first place? So yes, we took our jobs back because it belonged to us in the first place. Fools who thought they could have their biafra as well as still continued to enjoy the goodies of one Nigeria in other tribes' domain! Lol! Just imagine this rubbish?

If you eediots are talking about the federal jobs, then look no far from the military armies which were previously occupied by the Ibos but now, has the Hausa and Fulanis as the majority. And I don't blame them for ousting you guys because you ibos can't be trusted with power, we all saw what you did in the first coup that plunged Nigeria into an ugly mess which eventually snowballed into the civil war. Bunch of treacherous manipulative weasels! Cry us aa river, we don't trust you either!
who is crying, the title is your kinsman warning you to stop hating igbos, we want out and we doing so without involving your treacherous ass again, so you are the ones crying here. as for Azikiwe, i hold no brief for him the way you deny awolowo's ignoble roles. have you seen any igboman denying Ziks one Nigerianist stance in Nigerian history?? But he alone can not decide for millions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by nkwuocha: 3:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Mehn the hatred is mutual. I'm even scared of it these days as I believe hate shouldn't be condoned by a practicing christian. Sincerely, I'm beginning to resent the yorubas. The ONLY thing that normally pull me together is when I converse with the yoruba Christians. There are times when I feel ashamed seeing it doing business with those humble and down to earth ones, but immediately I visit nairaland, the hatred comes alive. grin grin

One thing I know is these; The hate between the two tribes is getting to an alarming rate.It will be very difficult for yorubas and Igbos to fight, if it happens,It will be a big disgrace and shame on both tribes, as they are the two tribes that mingles well(politics aside).

On the flip side, let's face the reality, our leaders started all these bullshiite. Biafra would have died after the civil war if there was sincere forgiveness and equity in governance. The born to rule mentality of the Hausas also fueled the present crisis today,as well as the marginalisation of the Igbos and South south. The difference between the yorubas and Igbos when it comes to solving issues is that the former prefers the strategic approach in a country where each seconds of delay is catastrophic. The latter knows the only language Nigeria understands is violence,and they try to apply that. The Hausa -fulani is ever ready to decimate both tribes if ever they stand in their way.

Truth is, if anybody had told me I will witness this resentment for the yorubas, I wouldnt have believed. How did we get here?The fault is not from you and I, but from our past leaders who are greedy, wicked and full of nepotism.If the seaport in Lagos is working to full capacity,why not the ones in other states? The Igbos no matter how good they try to play politics, it can never favour them in Nigeria. These days when I look at this country I've known for over 35 years, I feel sad and hopeless. I resent that name. There was a time when the Green and white was alive in me, but now the future of this country seems bleak,Nigeria to me is like a malnourished child struggling to get a big bowl of poisoned food prepared for domestic rats.Its a hopeless case indeed! Nothing is working. What have we not tried? What role have we not played? The youths are getting frustrated and bitter everyday.Everybody at this point is seeking for a way out, igbos want biafra with its several uncertainty. The Yoruba want restructuring with its own uncertainty (Ofcourse, restructuring in the greedy Nigerian sense may just be few patches to constitutional amendment, it may not even serve it's true purpose. No be naija we dey?).The middle beltans too want theirc own country. The North are indifferent.

There is no way you can move a country forward with hate and lack of equity. There's no way you can move a country with quota system rather than merit. How long does Nigeria think that it will continue to stare the people to the ugly status quo that characterizes her foundation? I'm igbo, there was a time when I loved Nigeria, the questions I expect you to ask me is this; When did you start hating your country?If I'm in the US and I see a Yoruba man getting beaten by a foreigner, I will definitely fight on his behalf. But if I see him in Nigeria in same condition, I may walk away. The question is now asked, why is it now hard to help him even in your home country? Why hate him in Nigeria but love him abroad? The answer isn't far fetched, the foundation here removes every love I have for him. How can I love a man that betrayed me in Nigeria? Or how can I love an igbo man that brags alot and full of themselves? When we look at why we hate ourselves, it's NOT because of what happened during the war, BUT what happened after it

I'm sorry to say Nigerian has lost its remaining relevance for those who are truthful to themselves. A sit at home was declared and people are getting mad. For the fact that people died during the civil war, in a sane country, in a country that's truly forgiving, in a country that loves and value human lives NO matter who was first provoked, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN NATIONAL HOLIDAY(S ) to that effect.But welcome to the hell hole, where your own soldiers die wretched.I don't think these agitations would have gained much ground if there was equity and even distribution of development and opportunities.Now the ND wants out, what will remain if the country? You see some tribes claiming the SE is landlocked, I begin to ask this question, "Since there's seaports in the SE/SS that, why has it not occur to the several heads if states to make it work in full capacity? Nigeria is a country that eats her own child even while still a foetus.In working against a section of a country, you end up swallowing up other avenues that will generate employment for ALL Nigerians. I begin to hear rumours that a certain Northerner is incharge of seaports, can you imagine? Even the politics played in Tinapa in Calabar has rendered that beautiful place unprogressive.How long do YOU think that "Unity " that in all truthfulness is a mirage work?

NOW everyone is beating the drums of war. One good thing I'm sure of is this, 1967 is not 2017.These time around, there will be major changes in what is left of Nigeria.

Indeed there was a country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

History is tormenting no one but yourself! And the worst part is you're dumb as confirmed by how you quoted excerpt from Yissai which talked about a Yoruba man, Bankole capturing Ore, a yoruba land as his confirmation to his claim that Yoruba were walking hand in hand with Biafra!

Pray tell, was Awolowo in the same cohort with Bankole who already sold his soul to the devilish Ojukwu? And how was Awolowo's statement on allowing the Yoruba to secede if Ibo leaves equate to Awolowo working with biafra like Yissai implied? We can afford to wave off Yissai's stupidity because he's senile but you on the other hand is just a plain eediot!

Look, all this rigmarole can not help you afonjas, everybody have records of your role in history and when igbos say it, you call it hate, see how many times the north said but you hide. On Ore issue, have you now accepted that it was a yoruba led invasion to free his own people which Awo has complained about Northern occupation?? But you afonja historians twisted it and claimed that Igbos came to capture yorubaland. You cried that the North have occupied your lands and Ojukwu chose one of your people and gave him all he need to come to your aid, but you turned and joined the same north to fight your brother. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 3:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

who is crying, the title is your kinsman warning you to stop hating igbos, we want out and we doing so without involving your treacherous ass again, so you are the ones crying here. as for Azikiwe, i hold no brief for him the way you deny awolowo's ignoble roles. have you seen any igboman denying Ziks one Nigerianist stance in Nigerian history?? But he alone can not decide for millions

What cry? Who's crying? Lmao!

The point is any attempt at revisionism by you guys will be rebuked in thousands! You think it's okay to cry blue murder and play the victim even when you were the first to pull the first trigger? This is what I hate the most because it's honourable to accept one's responsibility in every action caused by him but you guys are the masters at manipulation, lies and playing the victim which we won't tolerate!

Accept your responsibility and we will accept ours! Kapish!

4 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by nkwuocha: 3:51am On Jul 05, 2017
[[s]quote author=laudate post=58135098]From everything I have read on this thread, especially the statements credited to Paul Unongo & Yakassai, it is obvious that the 'juju the Yoruba people cooked for the Igbo, was done before the war and it is still going strong. shocked A lot of people from minority groups like mine, have often wondered what could have been responsible for the obsession of the SE chaps, for those in the SW. Now we know the reason. undecided

How can that same man (Awo) still go back to talk to you (Ojukwu) to jettison the idea of secession, only for you to ignore his latter advice, and still go to war, believing that his people will follow you to pull out of Nigeria? sad

* PS: Hate speech, insults, venomous responses, propaganda and bile will not be dignified with a response.*[/quote[/s]]

1 Like

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Markfemi2: 3:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Yorubas are simply paying back hate speech to Igbo
They want Hausa and Yoruba to fight so bad
But today na dem dey suffer from kaduna declaration

4 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 3:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Look, all this rigmarole can not help you afonjas, everybody have records of your role in history and when igbos say it, you call it hate, see how many times the north said but you hide. On Ore issue, have you now accepted that it was a yoruba led invasion to free his own people which Awo has complained about Northern occupation?? But you afonja historians twisted it and claimed that Igbos came to capture yorubaland. You cried that the North have occupied your lands and Ojukwu chose one of your people and gave him all he need to come to your aid, but you turned and joined the same north to fight your brother. Lol

Banjo was working under Ojukwu command! Or have you forgotten that Banjo was killed by your demonic Ojukwu because he failed to capture Ore?

Btw, let me feed it to you that just the same way Biafra invaded and attacked the midwest, they invaded Ore but unfortunately, they were roundly whooped. Not forgetting that the treacherous Ojukwu killed Banjo as a result of this and as God would vindicate Banjo, Ojukwu happened to win no battle after killing Banjo because Banjo was the only man who won all the battles for him in the first place. We're seeing another layers of your betrayal here.

Secondly, the Fulani/Hausa has never shown any likeness to us from time memorial because our ideology often clashes. We opposed them in the 60's while your Lord, Zik joined forces with Balewa and Bello, we opposed them in the 80's while your lots and Ekuwume danced for Shagari. We were one man army against the devil incarnate, Abacha, to the extent that Abiola eventually had to loose his life in the process whereas ibo folks were making thousand man-march in solidarity for Abacha, just because Abacha happened to give some ibo leaders a few oil wells.

So yes, Yorubas and the North have always been at logger heads, the point is both of us know our boundaries and we respect it unlike you ibos who are always quick to spout hate speeches at everyone and cause mayhem but when your stupidity is retaliated, you cried blue murder and play the victim! It's nauseating!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

What cry? Who's crying? Lmao!

The point is any attempt at revisionism by you guys will be rebuked in thousands! You think it's okay to cry blue murder and play the victim even when you were the first to pull the first trigger? This is what I hate the most because it's honourable to accept one's responsibility in every action caused by him but you guys are the masters at manipulation, lies and playing the victim which we won't tolerate!

Accept your responsibility and we will accept ours! Kapish!

Lol, i have quoted uncountable Northerners that were first hand witness. Which authoritative source have you quoted. You can't run away from history best bet is to change your ways, its not hate, its history

2 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Bankole was working under Ojukwu command! Or have you forgotten that Bankole was killed by your demonic Ojukwu?

Btw, let me feed it to you that just the same way Biafra invaded and attacked the midwest, they invaded Ore but unfortunately, they were roundly whooped. Not forgetting that the treacherous Ojukwu killed Bankole as a result of this and as God would vindicate Bankole, Ojukwu happened to win no battle after killing Bankole because Bankole was the only man who won all the battles for him in the first place. We're seeing another layers of your betrayal here.

Secondly, the Fulani/Hausa has never shown any likeness to us from time memorial. We opposed them in the 60's while your Lord, Zik joined forces with Balewa and Bello, we opposed them in the 80's while your lots and Ekuwume danced for Shagari. We were one army against the devil incarnate, Abacha, to the extent that Abiola eventually had to loose his life in the process whereas ibo folks were making thousand man-march in solidarity for Abacha, just because Abacha happened to give some ibo leaders a few oil wells.

So yes, Yorubas and the North have always been at logger heads, the only thing is both of us knows our boundary and we respect it unlike you ibos who are always quick to spout hate speeches at everyone and cause mayhem but when your stupidity is retaliated, you cried blue murder and play the victim! It's nauseating!

Lol, afonja historian, continue formulating gibberish, someone will soon drop another bombshell and you will reinterpret to suit you. By the way, Midwest was declared Republic of Benin. Ojukwu was working to help his fellow southerners against Northern occupation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:
Yorubas are simply paying back hate speech to Igbo
They want Hausa and Yoruba to fight so bad
But today na dem dey suffer from kaduna declaration

see this mumu, who cares if you lick hausa nyash? And why do you all make noise about kaduna declaration. Igbo/hausa fight in the north started since the 40s, yet Igbos outnumber others in the North. Please, if hausa shits, go and eat it so that you will hurt igbos. Ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Markfemi2: 4:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

see this mumu, who cares if you lick hausa nyash? And why do you all make noise about kaduna declaration. Igbo/hausa fight in the north started since the 40s, yet Igbos outnumber others in the North. Please, if hausa shits, go and eat it so that you will hurt igbos. Ode

Is it paying you I'm saying the truth
Everything you have done to spite Yoruba comes back to hunt you
From zik who went against seccesion only for karma to hit his people he did just to spite awolow
To today causing chaos between Yoruba and Hausa and guess who's under threat
Who's leaders are begging and denouncing kanu
Wearing Fulani outfit up and down

8 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

Is it paying you I'm saying the truth
Everything you have done to spite Yoruba comes back to hunt you
From zik who went against seccesion only for karma to hit his people he did just to spite awolow
To today causing chaos between Yoruba and Hausa and guess who's under threat
Who's leaders are begging and denouncing kanu
Wearing Fulani outfit up and down
Lol, leaders?? You think we are you who Awolowo and Tinubu are their gods?? Please, eat shyt by hausa thank you, but fight with hausa its nothing new to us. what do you cowards even take hausa's for?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 4:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, i have quoted uncountable Northerners that were first hand witness. Which authoritative source have you quoted. You can't run away from history best bet is to change your ways, its not hate, its history

Lmao!

Yissai's suggestion did nothing to the matter on ground. He and a few fellows of his were only looking for what they could stain us with, however the suggestion they made were for something else entirely.

Yes, Yissai claimed Awolowo made statement on seceding if Ibos leaves.. But then it never laid credence to his claim that Awolowo was fighting on biafra side. Although this doesn't negate the fact that Yoruba wanted to secede per adventure ibo leaves because it was Zik, an Ibo man who plunged us into his 1 nigeria mess!

Secondly, he talked about Banjo being a Yoruba man who captured Ore as his fact that Awolowo was fighting on Ojukwu side until he switched sides but the fact is Banjo was working under Ojukwu command, Banjo was a biafran army and it was a fact that Yoruba resisted every attempt to allow Ore to be captured by Biafra and the reason Banjo was killed by Ojukwu! So what are we saying here?

Thirdly, he talked about Yoruba taking up ibos' job but we only took what was ours in our domain and SW government parliament whereas it was the Northerners who happened to take the federal jobs vacated by the ibos!

That's why I said the man is senile. His suggestion happened to have a different meaning to his claims. It's like two parallel poles that can never meet! However, you manipulative treacherous weasels are what we should be wary of, not the northerners!

3 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao!

The Northerners' statement did nothing to the matter on ground. They were only looking for what they stain us with, however the statement they made were for something else entirely.

Yes, Yissai claimed Awolowo made statement on seceding if Ibos leaves.. But then it never laid credence to the claim that Awolowo was fighting on biafra side. However it doesn't negate the fact Yoruba wanted to secede per adventure ibo leaves because it was Zik, an Ibo man who plunged us into his 1 nigeria mess!

Secondly, he talked about Yoruba taking the ibos' job but we only took what was ours in our domain and SW government parliament whereas it was the Northerners who happened to take the federal jobs vacated by the ibos!

Thirdly, he talked about Bankole being a Yoruba man who captured Ore as his fact that Awolowo was fighting on Ojukwu side until he switched sides but the fact is Bankole was working under Ojukwu command, Bankole was a biafran army and it was a fact that Yoruba resisted every attempt to allow Ore to be captured by Biafra and the reason Bankole was killed by Ojukwu! So what are we saying here?

That's why I said the man is senile. His statement happened to have a different meaning to his claims. It's like two parallel poles that can never meet!
which kind meaningless long story is this. The man did not mince words, he hit the nail at the head. Afonja historian, continue twisting it up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by skedman(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Esseite:
Have you ever heard where igbos and yorubas have fought physically before?

Despite sharing major markets and work places?
ladipo,alaba international
Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 4:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

which kind meaningless long story is this. The man did not mince words, he hit the nail at the head. Afonja historian, continue twisting it up and down

Well, while Yissai's suggestion hardly supported his claims, his other claims that the treacherous Osus plotted the 1st coup which plunged Nigeria into a mess are facts, and not just conjectures nor suggestion!

We aint wary of the Northerners because we know their card well. Moreover, they don't spout hate speeches against us but it's the treacherous manipulative victim card playing weasels as the ibos we need to be wary of.

4 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Markfemi2: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, leaders?? You think we are you who Awolowo and Tinubu are their gods?? Please, eat shyt by hausa thank you, but fight with hausa its nothing new to us. what do you cowards even take hausa's for?

It's your fathers that have northern complex
Your the ones who call Fulani master yes or no is it not your leaders going to beg Fulani to avert kaduna declaration
Is if not your leaders that are sabotaging Kanu's effort and yoy have guts to call out others
I have never seen a more humiliated tribe like Ibo that still have guts to insult
To make matters worse
Your still partnering with the same north to make Saraki president

8 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, afonja historian, continue formulating gibberish, someone will soon drop another bombshell and you will reinterpret to suit you. By the way, Midwest was declared Republic of Benin. Ojukwu was working to help his fellow southerners against Northern occupation

By attacking them, raping their women especially the etsako, looting the CBN in bini as well as appointing Okonkwo, an ibo man as their governor is liberation?

Manipulative weasels, keep crying us a river, no one is interested in your woe.

2 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Markfemi2:

It's your fathers that have northern complex
Your the ones who call Fulani master yes or no is it not your leaders going to beg Fulani to avert kaduna declaration
Is if not your leaders that are sabotaging Kanu's effort and yoy have guts to call out others
I have never seen a more humiliated tribe like Ibo that still have guts to insult
To make matters worse
Your still partnering with the same north to make Saraki president
bros, you are incoherent. you need to sleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Diademk07:

By attacking them, raping their women especially the etsako, looting the CBN in bini as well as appointing Okonkwo, an ibo man as their governor is liberation?

Manipulative weasels, keep crying us a river, no one is interested in your woe.

Do you mind quoting a neutral person (someone who is neither igbo nor yoruba) to corroborate your claim the way i have been doing?? afonja historian, well done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Markfemi2: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

bros, you are incoherent. you need to sleep
Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Markfemi2: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Do you mind quoting a neutral person (someone who is neither igbo nor yoruba) to corroborate your claim the way i have been doing?? afonja historian, well done

Albert Okonkwo is the BIAFRAN that headed Midwest

Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Diademk07: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Banjo was under Ojukwu, dummy!

If he wasn't, he wouldn't have reason to report back to Ojukwu who eventually killed him! If he wasn't, Yorubas at Ore wouldn't have resisted the attempt to invade us!

Your brain needs formatting!

4 Likes

Re: Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos by Markfemi2: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

The truth hurts your anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Lawan: We Must Curb Corruption To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria / 2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.