Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,036 members, 7,931,549 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

"You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] (1088 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Autopin: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
A facebook user just called Nnamdi Kanu the god of Igbo people

Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Laryne(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lemme book first... I'll come back and make a comment
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
NNAMDI KANU who is the mentor to the famous notorious kidnapper EVANS is now IPOBIANS god? Chai
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Danny287(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Land secured I will be back
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by yarimo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
ZaraGift:

Don't mind him, even prophet Muhammad the child rapist was not this bad
who is Muhammad here in Saudi Arabia we don't know him ?
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
ZaraGift:

Don't mind him, even prophet Muhammad the child rapist was not this bad
What has this got to do with the thread? Go and sleep on your mat if your big bowl-like head cannot produce anything.

1 Like

Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by profhezekiah: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
we are coming back
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by ipobarecriminals: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
sad cheesy sad flat head.KANU don scammed these people

1 Like

Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by NNAMDIII(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
ZaraGift:
Why do you go around reading their comments?
The other day you people carried fake news around that Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Jesus.

I bet you people you're the one impersonating them
shut up, which fake news?? Biafrans are cowards!!
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by BininKingdom: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
xstry:
What has this got to do with the thread? Go and sleep on your mat if your big bowl-like head cannot produce anything.

If Nnamdi KANU is God to the Igbo, don't you think he would be greater than prophet Muhammad and Allah put together?

I think KANU is greater than prophet Muhammad!

1 Like

Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by BininKingdom: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
NNAMDIII:
shut up, which fake news?? Biafrans are cowards!!

Ewedu drunkard
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
BininKingdom:

If Nnamdi KANU is God to the Igbo, don't you think he would be greater than prophet Muhammad?

You chose to worship cownu. your headache not mine
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Laryne(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
BininKingdom:

If Nnamdi KANU is God to the Igbo, don't you think he would be greater than prophet Muhammad?

I smell trouble. .. make day break first; Mallam Kabiru don already sleep
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by RisingSun1: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Biafrans should bear in mind that Afonjas are opening fake Facebook accounts with Igbo names to yap rubbish.

Then capture the screenshot and post it as news in blogs and forums. This is the third of such this week alone
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by BininKingdom: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2017
xstry:

You lack sense and can't construct simple sentence, go read you useless Quran
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by CltrAltDel: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2017
[s]
RisingSun1:
Biafrans should bear in mind that Afonjas are opening fake Facebook accounts with Igbo names to yap rubbish.

Then capture the screenshot and post it as news in blogs and forums. This is the third of such this week alone
[/s]
Trash……
Kanu is The God Of The Igbos - Ipob.
Kanu is greater than Jesus -Ipob

End of story
grin grin grin
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by salford1: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2017
RisingSun1:

Lol. Those posting those stuffs are regular Igbos. No need passing on the blame to afonja. Why are u guys obsessed with afonja sef cheesy
The guy has the right to call NK whatever he likes. Nothing bad in that. As you can see he has around 7k followers on facebook alone.

Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 05, 2017
BininKingdom:

You lack sense and can't construct simple sentence, go read you useless Quran
cownu ass licker
Re: "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] by FullBlastLight: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Danny287:
Land secured I will be back

And u're yet 2 be back since!

Hope u're feeling all right, sha!

(1) (Reply)

APC Sacks Publicity Secretary / After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? / Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.