Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

It's On Right Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It's On Right Now (332 Views)

Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! / What's The Safest Investment I Can Do Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's On Right Now by meekhat: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
I read about this simple survey answering app that pays token cash here few months a ago. Honestly, I can testify the genuiness of that post because I tried it free of charge. You too can, at least they pay between #200 to #500 for each 5minutes survey you take. There is a survey on right now. At least airtime cash. Here is how to participate:
Use play store to download street bees app. Before registering with the new app, go to mypaga dot com and create a personal account there. Then use your details to proceed with registration in the streetbees app. Under referral code put 8063G3, then under PayPal, put your Paga email address. Complete your registration and take the survey there. Your money will be credited to your Paga account from where you can send it to your bank account or buy air time. Note: You will have to put 8063G3 under referral code while registering with street bees. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

2days $5 And More Money Making Video With Withdrawal Proof / Itunes Gift Card / Money Making Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.